Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,054 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. (1060 Views)

Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 11:32am On Jun 21
+++clclllclcl++

1 Like

Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 7:02pm On Jun 21
Its funny how news travel faster, that is my area o. I heard that Chima has even called the two groups to hide the pictures they were posting on their forum just to hide their trace, na wa o. The boy cant face what he started, instead he is involving other people that doesn't know when he was f++cking the dirty whole of a girl to get them all involve in his trouble. I laughed the day i heard he was crying regretting what he has gotten himself into, now he does not want to dance to the music alone so he is calling on all the yahoo's so they all could be implicated in what they know nothing about. I heard him and his little head yahoo boys are now taking new pictures of this man and they are sending it to each other's phone via WhatsApp saying they want to do a new setup, small boys with little intelligence. Tell them to go look for work dem no go gree, dem say na yahoo dem won do. The stupid boy won use him bad head put other people for problem, you really need to see were this guy dey cry. You self go look say sha na the guy way dey brag on waytin him go do that man bi dis? very small boy, him just tall e no get sense.

mumuman112:
Good morning NL, I'm a journalist and I want to talk about the news I heard on the radio yesterday about a boy named Chima who lives in the Market Road of Ewuru community.

I live in Agbor-Obi. I have taken time to investigate this whole saga about Chima and his patner Lucky, from my investigations. It is said that a small girl told Chima to set this man who they both live in the same house. This girl is said to have given orders to these boys to disgrace this man through Chima who is going about telling people that this man wants to have carnal knowledge of this girl. As a matter of fact some girls her age whom they play together said this girl always hangs out with these guys and often treathing to call these boys for them if they mess with her.

Chima even went as far as telling people that this man used charm to talk to someone from inside his room. This boy called Chima is fond of blackmailing people and initiating young teenagers into cultism. Why would a small girl give orders to guys bigger than her age and these guys follow every instruction this girl has given them, it is also said that they pledge to this small girl to carry this effect in troubling this man which they have done too much already. What will they have putting this little girl into for them to pledge such a strong oat with her. Something is really fishing here. They are now grouping some set of people to testify against this man.

Chima is often bragging about how he has destroyed the image of this man in the state so know one will have anything to do with him plus he also said he will make a setup for this man in Agbor-Obi where Lucky and his notorious gangs are already policing this man everywhere he goes.

This same Chima who said this man does not practice fetish, now goes around telling people that this man used charm to talk to a person from inside his room. Now my question is: who is the person this man used charm to talk to and how did this Chima know that he used charm to talk to the person from inside his room? Did he see this man use charm? because he has made recordings to manipulate the minds of people with this allegation and it is said that he has an infection which his telling people that this man caurse him with a spell.

Some boys around Agbo-obi who are friends with Chima, said they will stage this man saying he was listening to what they were saying and that he wants to set all the yahoo boys up, that is what they all are doing as we speak. They want to make him look like a spy, which is what Chima told them to do. They have posted this man's picture all over the internet and every day on facebook they keep posting different pictures and videos of this man labeling him with what he did not do.

Chima always boasts to his associate about what he has done to blackmail this man and the setups he has made just to draw this man's attention, still this man does not look at his face nor talk to him. They even went as far to group themselves into 3 stages, so once Chima brings up a new allegation, these other two people help spread it all across the state.

It is said that Chima and his gang did this setup not just to tarnish the image of this man but to have him killed, my friend said Chima told his friends to open multiple facebook accounts and they are putting the pictures they took of this man using it to set their friends up on facebook.

Chima told his partner Lucky to open a Facebook with the image of this man which they took of him walking on the road, after that Chima called one of his gang that this man is trying to set them up, immediately he post's the picture of his friends, then he calls them to confirm it that this man has set them up, this is what he does to everyone who comments to the post he made on facebook to set this man up and it is also said that his also doing it to the people of Mafoluku in Oshodi where is man's from. Making them feel like it's these man that is doing it because he said some hate this man there.

He has done that to a whole lot of his friends, just so they all can support him to gang against this man because Chima talked about the things they have done to this man that if it gets to leak his in trouble, it's even said that Chima went as far as blackmailing his cult group using this man's name and image for them not to trace all he has done and for this he wants them to kill this man before his Cult group finds out.

According to Chima, this man does not talk to anybody and he does not mingle with people in the area. Now how will this man get to know of Chima's friends for him to set them up? It is said that Chima and his gang have a particular forum on facebook where they post these activities.  

Now the recent surge in violence Organized by Chima along with his colleague Lucky and his gangs in the Ewuru community needs a significant concern by the Government, I'm calling on the army and other security agencies to intervene as this matter is really getting out of hand. This alarming trend, driven by ritualistic practices and cultism, has been a business as usual for Chima and his gangs.

The influx of Chima in Agbor has also raised criminal syndicates involved in various illegal activities. The lucrative markets of ritualistic practices, cultism resulting in a wave of violence among rival groups.

Compounding the issue of cultism-related violence is the involvement of ritualistic practices. Chima and his patner Lucky make use of traditional rituals to gain protection, power, and success in their illicit fraudulent activities. These rituals, often involving human sacrifices, and murder for ritual purposes, casting a dark shadow on their victim.

In addition to cultism and ritual killings, Chima and his Colleague are deeply involved in fraudulent operations ranging from online romance scam to business email compromise schemes. Recently, Chima has ordered all his partner who patronize him in his ritual money business all over Nigeria to keep posting the image of this to all cultism groups on Facebook and other social media just to have him eliminated because he said this man heard off their conversations at the middle of the night while they are carrying out their ritual activities in that community.

Chima who is the last son of his father, fair in complexion, 7.5 ich has an afro haircut is said to be living at the Market road in Ewuru Community there in Agbor, Delta State. once you get to the market road. His house is painted with a dark gray and white colour, it also has a sliding gate with a Versace logo on it. Also there's carpet grass on the side of the fence, it is also said that chima has a shrine in his house where he performs his rituals. I need the government to do a quick search in his house to prevent any loss of life.

Please I urge the intelligence agency to take this up in dogging out every beat of information of everyone who has been posting the image of this man all around the country as this will be a step towards eradicating fraudulent activities in Nigeria.
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by dclak112: 3:12pm On Jun 22
All this is happening under our noise because we all knew he was not clean. Looking at him you can tell what he's capable of with his mouth running like a megaphone, after he has finished talking all his nonsense he will end it with "Eh..Eh" like a stupidity. Now what Chima does now is trying to make himself look like the victim because his secret has been exposed, he now goes around telling people that this man is policing him everywhere he goes while he is the one telling his boys to report the whereabouts of  this man.

He's even going about telling people that he has put the history of this man on Facebook, something they fabricated for their setup to blackmail this man. One thing I don't really understand is? What does Chima really want from this man for him to do this kind of wickedness?

He goes around saying the small girl was the one that set this man up. Perhaps it was him who carried out the operation; I even heard that he has moved his Oracle to his grandfather's house that lives around that area, but it's not possible for him to move all at once. I pray all his crimes will be exposed. I wonder what he does to those teenages that always surround him every evening, please parents should be careful because these teens are often a target for their evil gain.

My neiboher said he just received a call from Chima's girlfriend, saying this man is calling the police to set all the yahoo boys up? How is that  even possible? for a person to set up a whole bunch of people, he's just involving them so he alone will not face the consequence.

I bow for the working boys way dey this area self, how one stupid boy go dey use unna head, dey talk shit say a person way no no you won set you up? i wonder if this guys na yahoo at all because yahoo boys na the smartest boys when it comes to sense. I heard the stupid boy even called Lagos where this man is from to tell them that this man has set him up which is all a lie. Wonder they say will never end. Even his friend Lucky has gone to spread news of the setup across the town just as they used to, literally did they know that we the people see and hear what is going on. They are posting edited photos and a fake voice record they use for a stupid video they made to brainwash people for their chip setup.

Now Chima has called his friend whom they have sent to the houses of their partners in Agbo- Obi to tell them that this man sent him to go set them up, the same man they said does not use to talk to anybody apart from the man that invited him to the state. This Boy don enter big problem, and the people way dey follow am no get sense to see am make them run from am before him go use him shit rob their body. 

biggrace4u:
Its funny how news travel faster, that is my area o. I heard that Chima has even called the two groups to hide the pictures they were posting on their forum just to hide their trace, na wa o. The boy cant face what he started, instead he is involving other people that doesn't know when he was f++cking the dirty whole of a girl to get them all involve in his trouble. I laughed the day i heard he was crying regretting what he has gotten himself into, now he does not want to dance to the music alone so he is calling on all the yahoo's so they all could be implicated in what they know nothing about. I heard him and his little head yahoo boys are now taking new pictures of this man and they are sending it to each other's phone via WhatsApp saying they want to do a new setup, small boys with little intelligence. Tell them to go look for work dem no go gree, dem say na yahoo dem won do. The stupid boy won use him bad head put other people for problem, you really need to see were this guy dey cry. You self go look say sha na the guy way dey brag on waytin him go do that man bi dis? very small boy, him just tall e no get sense.

Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by Pupanchy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22
Please kindly give me the information of the radio station you do all this as I've a contribution thanks

mumuman112:
Good morning NL, I'm a journalist and I want to talk about the news I heard on the radio yesterday about a boy named Chima who lives in the Market Road of Ewuru community.

I live in Agbor-Obi. I have taken time to investigate this whole saga about Chima and his patner Lucky, from my investigations. It is said that a small girl told Chima to set this man who they both live in the same house. This girl is said to have given orders to these boys to disgrace this man through Chima who is going about telling people that this man wants to have carnal knowledge of this girl. As a matter of fact some girls her age whom they play together said this girl always hangs out with these guys and often treathing to call these boys for them if they mess with her.

Chima even went as far as telling people that this man used charm to talk to someone from inside his room. This boy called Chima is fond of blackmailing people and initiating young teenagers into cultism. Why would a small girl give orders to guys bigger than her age and these guys follow every instruction this girl has given them, it is also said that they pledge to this small girl to carry this effect in troubling this man which they have done too much already. What will they have putting this little girl into for them to pledge such a strong oat with her. Something is really fishing here. They are now grouping some set of people to testify against this man.

Chima is often bragging about how he has destroyed the image of this man in the state so know one will have anything to do with him plus he also said he will make a setup for this man in Agbor-Obi where Lucky and his notorious gangs are already policing this man everywhere he goes.

This same Chima who said this man does not practice fetish, now goes around telling people that this man used charm to talk to a person from inside his room. Now my question is: who is the person this man used charm to talk to and how did this Chima know that he used charm to talk to the person from inside his room? Did he see this man use charm? because he has made recordings to manipulate the minds of people with this allegation and it is said that he has an infection which his telling people that this man caurse him with a spell.

Some boys around Agbo-obi who are friends with Chima, said they will stage this man saying he was listening to what they were saying and that he wants to set all the yahoo boys up, that is what they all are doing as we speak. They want to make him look like a spy, which is what Chima told them to do. They have posted this man's picture all over the internet and every day on facebook they keep posting different pictures and videos of this man labeling him with what he did not do.

Chima always boasts to his associate about what he has done to blackmail this man and the setups he has made just to draw this man's attention, still this man does not look at his face nor talk to him. They even went as far to group themselves into 3 stages, so once Chima brings up a new allegation, these other two people help spread it all across the state.

It is said that Chima and his gang did this setup not just to tarnish the image of this man but to have him killed, my friend said Chima told his friends to open multiple facebook accounts and they are putting the pictures they took of this man using it to set their friends up on facebook.

Chima told his partner Lucky to open a Facebook with the image of this man which they took of him walking on the road, after that Chima called one of his gang that this man is trying to set them up, immediately he post's the picture of his friends, then he calls them to confirm it that this man has set them up, this is what he does to everyone who comments to the post he made on facebook to set this man up and it is also said that his also doing it to the people of Mafoluku in Oshodi where is man's from. Making them feel like it's these man that is doing it because he said some hate this man there.

He has done that to a whole lot of his friends, just so they all can support him to gang against this man because Chima talked about the things they have done to this man that if it gets to leak his in trouble, it's even said that Chima went as far as blackmailing his cult group using this man's name and image for them not to trace all he has done and for this he wants them to kill this man before his Cult group finds out.

According to Chima, this man does not talk to anybody and he does not mingle with people in the area. Now how will this man get to know of Chima's friends for him to set them up? It is said that Chima and his gang have a particular forum on facebook where they post these activities.  

Now the recent surge in violence Organized by Chima along with his colleague Lucky and his gangs in the Ewuru community needs a significant concern by the Government, I'm calling on the army and other security agencies to intervene as this matter is really getting out of hand. This alarming trend, driven by ritualistic practices and cultism, has been a business as usual for Chima and his gangs.

The influx of Chima in Agbor has also raised criminal syndicates involved in various illegal activities. The lucrative markets of ritualistic practices, cultism resulting in a wave of violence among rival groups.

Compounding the issue of cultism-related violence is the involvement of ritualistic practices. Chima and his patner Lucky make use of traditional rituals to gain protection, power, and success in their illicit fraudulent activities. These rituals, often involving human sacrifices, and murder for ritual purposes, casting a dark shadow on their victim.

In addition to cultism and ritual killings, Chima and his Colleague are deeply involved in fraudulent operations ranging from online romance scam to business email compromise schemes. Recently, Chima has ordered all his partner who patronize him in his ritual money business all over Nigeria to keep posting the image of this to all cultism groups on Facebook and other social media just to have him eliminated because he said this man heard off their conversations at the middle of the night while they are carrying out their ritual activities in that community.

Chima who is the Second son of his father, fair in complexion, 7.5 ich has an afro haircut is said to be living at the Market road in Ewuru Community there in Agbor, Delta State. once you get to the market road. His house is painted with a dark gray and white colour, it also has a sliding gate with a Versace logo on it. Also there's carpet grass on the side of the fence, it is also said that chima has a shrine in his house where he performs his rituals. I need the government to do a quick search in his house to prevent any loss of life.

Please I urge the intelligence agency to take this up in dogging out every beat of information of everyone who has been posting the image of this man all around the country as this will be a step towards eradicating fraudulent activities in Nigeria.
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 5:54pm On Jun 23
I heard his always performing sacrifices at the express road leding to lagos

1 Like

Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by dclak112: 5:57pm On Jun 23
Yes, that was what caused a fatal accident at the express when going to lagos before the felling station last weekend Sunday causing a bike to hit a pickup truck, the bike guy even lost his life
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 6:52pm On Jun 23
I heard he even bath on that road at the early hours that sunday morning

1 Like

Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 6:14pm On Jun 24
Na wa o, so that's how they use to cash out. Once an innocent life is gone they cash out immediately. You really need to see how this guy spends money... so na people life him dey spend like that
dclak112:

Yes, that was what caused a fatal accident at the express when going to lagos before the felling station last weekend Sunday causing a bike to hit a pickup truck, the bike guy even lost his life
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 6:27pm On Jun 24
I said it, this guys are not yahoo boys. They are all into rituals money, because i wonder sha oyinbo still dey pay that kind money. Once new comer enters yahoo, the next thing him don buy benz. I no say yahoo no dey pay that kind money sharp sharp this na blood money in disguise
biggrace4u:
Na wa o, so that's how they use to cash out. Once an innocent life is gone they cash out immediately. You really need to see how this guy spends money... so na people life him dey spend like that
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by dclak112: 7:55pm On Jun 24
Men, news had just reached Abor-Obi now that Chima has exhibited an innocent man in their cult group after setting him up for the second time, they said even he called his gang to rusticate this man. Crazy things are happening, is he trying to cover his blood money business? Or are there things he is not saying?
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 9:02pm On Jun 25
Somethings they say will never change, another one has happen oo, a girl among the girls at one of the shop's in the compound where this man worship said when she went to use the toilet at the back of the house she heard some boys that lives in that comopoud sitting with Lucky, Chima and his girl friend. She said the guy who lives in that house that happens to be a member of Chima's cult said he wants them to xzibite a woman in their forum so that way they can cover the secret of Chima since the yahoo boys have found out that Chima is the one setting them up.
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 9:17pm On Jun 25
I heard that they were angry that the man went outside to receive a call now they are saying that why didn't he come to the back of the house to receive his call for this reasons they start calling all their informant to tell them that this man has reported Chima to whomever they said like they say in yoruba Oti Gise, which they did not hear of his conversations at all. These are the same boys that said this man was listening to what they are saying, the same boys are still worried that why didn't this man come to the same place to receive his call, i thought these guys used to have recordings of this man's conversation. Where did they keep the one for which they are accusing this man for and what is it they really want from this man, they said they want the people of their forum to suspect this man so they can rusticate him.
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by dclak112: 9:51pm On Jun 25
I even heard that the boy that lives in that compound asked Chima for the name of this man, said he wants to do a new setup on this man so they will have him evicted and rusticated, immediately Chima gave him the name. He opened a facebook with the name and image of these man. Immediately, he made a post Chima and his girl friend beginning to call other member to confirm. Now as at 9:00 Chima and lucky are doing a new setup, only God knows who they are setting up this time. They keeping talking about officiating, initiating and so on
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 11:09am On Jun 26
Whatever, Chima and his partner lucky are planning needs to be investigated. Someone said both of them are planning an operation which they have started taken and saving news pictures they took of this man saying they want to do a new setup that this man is know longer safe, they also made mention about them rusticating this man in their cult group forum on facebook, it seems they are planning a new allegation for people to start suspecting the wrong person.
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 11:22am On Jun 26
Hmmmm, I think it is time for the security agencies to take action because the people surrounding Chima are influencing him with bad advice. Chima has made a new setup and they said he was talking about EFCC coming to get somebody. Now his telling Lucky to call all the yahoo, only God know what this guys are up to
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 7:34pm On Jun 27
Na wa o my people things dey happen o, we just had that a final judgment has been served to kill an innocent man that knows nothing. News just reach us now that Chima has frame an innocent man who has not done anything or any setup or made an arrest
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by dclak112: 7:47pm On Jun 27
We heard that Chima, has filed for the killing of an innocent man because he knew that the man has already none that he was the one that set him up for assassination, so he is scared and has called on his cult group to terminate this man as soon as possible
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by biggrace4u: 7:58pm On Jun 27
He was going about saying that the people of his community knew that this man was setting him up, an innocent man that knew nothing, not even his soul called friends. He even called the people of Mafoluku to say that this man had placed an arrest on him which is not true. Why are people so wicked, now it is said that they are promoting a killing of an innocent man
Re: The Influx Of Ritualistic Practices And Cultism. by mumuman112: 8:55pm On Jun 27
Now it is said that Chima is using a facebook he made with this man's name and image to set the people in his circle up and his even calling telling them that this man is doing a set up on them on facebook, common sense they say is not common, how will a man use his picture and his name to do a set up if not this boy blackmailing him for his evil gain

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / Is Marrying Your Girlfriend A Favour? / Married Woman/single Guy: Dont Judge, Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.