Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) (57232 Views)

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by GistMedia0: 12:53pm On Jun 21
Ahead of their highly anticipated wedding, music superstar Davido and his fiancée Chioma have given fans a glimpse of their stunning engagement rings! cheesy

Davido Reveals His Wife Chioma's Ring is "Worth 2-3 Rolls Royces" as She Shows Off Her Gigantic Engagement Ring.

The loved-up couple was spotted showing off their sparkling rings inside their luxurious Rolls-Royce. Chioma's ring is a massive diamond rock that shines brightly on her finger, while Davido's ring is a sleek and stylish band that complements his swag.

The couple's wedding is expected to be one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year, and fans are eagerly awaiting the grand celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZlkQMMTnI

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:56pm On Jun 21
May God bless their union

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by MaziX(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21
4 years after the assurance.. Even though there was a delay.. OBO na man u be..

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by danvon(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21

265 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by MatrixReloaded: 1:11pm On Jun 21
Good to have a woman that is loyal. Money can't fetch loyalty but a good woman will be to the end.
bizbro:

Money can't fetch loyalty? Dey play.
No Sire
Ain't playing. Money fetch goldminners, loyalty comes from a good woman. No use money catch woman to impress and suppress her to loyalist u go regret thereafter with bastard offsprings.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 1:15pm On Jun 21
danvon:
These children should just marry and stop disturbing us
I even heard they did secret wedding so which one is this again
Audio wedding to entertain their stupid fans.
Rant of a broke man!! Can’t you just congratulate them and move on with your broke life undecided

I’m sure you’ve not spend ordinary 10k on your girlfriend before undecided

Broke man!
Shior!

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by muyico(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21
how many times unah want dey do wedding!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Ever8090: 1:29pm On Jun 21
How many times are they getting engaged?.....I have read about their engagement here on nairaland several times and now I am reading another one again....

103 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Katcall: 1:29pm On Jun 21
These two are living in Disneyland. Marriage will bring them to the real world. Bloggers don see food chop

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Ever8090: 1:29pm On Jun 21
muyico:
how many times unah want dey do wedding!
I tire oooo

12 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:37pm On Jun 21
Fall in love with God before you fall in love with someone else.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21
Davido abeg no de fall my hand na. I be ur fan so i no want to de read dis kind bragging frm u. U want tell me say de price of dat ring go prevent u frm cheating or disrespecting the marriage when u feel like abi?

17 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Phranx1: 1:48pm On Jun 21
Ediot after successfully scamming your own fans with $davido 30bg gibiti.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:51pm On Jun 21
Impressive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by techgen(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21
Marriage celebration different from marriage itself….I just pray make marriage nor frustrate or bring this one down like he manager….bird of a feather, flock together.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21
Watch how hungry and poor Nigerian men littered everywhere on this forum will pour out their frustrations on an innocent caring, romantic, faithful God-fearing man like davido smiley kiss

Just watch grin grin

danvon:
These children should just marry and stop disturbing us

I even heard they did secret wedding so which one is this again

Audio wedding to entertain their stupid fans.

Rant of a broke man, go and hustle boy, Davido is not the one that cursed your life grin grin grin
Sad little man like you cheesy

obataokenwa:
Davido is broke, he needs this wedding to raise money. It started with the coin. Dude shows off too much.

He shows off because “he has it”. Now, what do you have to show off? Your poverty? grin

Melagros:
COMRADES, I don't know why Davido doesn't want to learn, must you show off all the time? Honestly, when it comes to privacy, I dey give it to Kizzdaniel, Wizkid, Olamide, Obi Cubana etc

You buy motor, social media
You buy watch, social media
You buy bra, social media
You buy pants, social media
You buy wedding ring, social media
Haba!

You're complaining of him not being like Wizkid, now, is both Wizkid and Davido not your age grade or even your junior ones?
Do you have money like them? NO.
Are you famous like them? NO.
Have you achieved 2% of what they have? NO.

I don't just understand why Poor people always want to tell rich people how to live their lives grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21
Dude shows off too much.

43 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21
Na yansh this girl take dey control Davido

4 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by danvon(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21
Jennyclay:
Rant of a broke man!! Can’t you just congratulate them and move on with your broke life undecided

Broke man!
Shior!

Aunty if you want money so desperately put aside your pride and BEG, I will listen to you and kindly tell you say "I no get".

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21
danvon:

Aunty if you want money so desperately put aside your pride and BEG, I will listen to you and kindly tell you say "I no get".
oga, you’re broke!!!!

undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21
COMRADES, I don't know why Davido doesn't want to learn, must you show off all the time? Honestly, when it comes to privacy, I dey give it to Kizzdaniel, Wizkid, Olamide, Obi Cubana etc

You buy motor, social media
You buy watch, social media
You buy bra, social media
You buy pants, social media
You buy wedding ring, social media
Haba!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21
Since the ring is worth 2-3 Rolls Royce, how much is his loyalty to Chioma worth nko? I hope Chris Brown will attend his wedding (more publicity), maybe then will his U.S. side chicks stop claiming they didn't know he is married when they get caught.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by AcadaWriter: 3:12pm On Jun 21
May God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:19pm On Jun 21
GistMedia0:
Ahead of their highly anticipated wedding, music superstar Davido and his fiancée Chioma have given fans a glimpse of their stunning engagement rings! cheesy

Davido Reveals His Wife Chioma's Ring is "Worth 2-3 Rolls Royces" as She Shows Off Her Gigantic Engagement Ring.

The loved-up couple was spotted showing off their sparkling rings inside their luxurious Rolls-Royce. Chioma's ring is a massive diamond rock that shines brightly on her finger, while Davido's ring is a sleek and stylish band that complements his swag.

The couple's wedding is expected to be one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year, and fans are eagerly awaiting the grand celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZlkQMMTnI
By the special grace of our darling FSM. E no go better for poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Freelancerboy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21
sad
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21
Where is the receipt?

7 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Seunpapa65: 3:59pm On Jun 21
The money he chopped us from crypto 🤣🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21
Jennyclay:

Broke man!
Shior!

When was the last time you got a really good fúck? grin

I know all these rantings is actually a cry for help cos your pússy has not been oiled well in a long time so you're dying for a very good fúck grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by RealityKings: 4:07pm On Jun 21
People don't get it. It's not about the ring, it's about the wife, chioma, being worth so much and more to him.

Having a woman to Cherish so much is priceless. Perhaps she did something so immeasurable for him at the earliest start

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Obierika(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21
Abeg make una quick do this wedding make everybody rest

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21
RealityKings:
People don't get it. It's not about the ring, it's about the wife, chioma, being worth so much and more to him.

Having a woman to Cherish so much is priceless. Perhaps she did something so immeasurable for him at the earliest start

Shey na Davido wey no get sense

After the wedding he will still allow himself to be caught on video running around begging olosho for 2 minutes of sex grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.