Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) (57369 Views)

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by RealityKings: 4:24pm On Jun 21
SavageResponse:

Shey na Davido wey no get sense
After the wedding he will still allow himself to be caught on video running around begging olosho for 2 minutes of sex grin

When you have fame and money, people don't much care what you do.
I'll love to be famous one day too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21
Ring way you go still return grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Zubeezanga(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21
One reason i respect wealthy fulanis, they are classy and not loud mouthed, infact if you are not wealthy u no go value wetting them wear and that shi could be the net worth of one fuuuul wey d shout up n down about diamond worth some m's, i no fit marry loud mouth woman i swear, i love quiet n classy, with aura exuding like active volcano.

11 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by minasu190: 5:29pm On Jun 21
Okay, next!
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by bdon12: 6:40pm On Jun 21
M tired of chioma n david matter...they should live their privatelife n leave us out

7 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Diego35M: 9:32pm On Jun 21
GistMedia0:
Ahead of their highly anticipated wedding, music superstar Davido and his fiancée Chioma have given fans a glimpse of their stunning engagement rings! cheesy

Davido Reveals His Wife Chioma's Ring is "Worth 2-3 Rolls Royces" as She Shows Off Her Gigantic Engagement Ring.

The loved-up couple was spotted showing off their sparkling rings inside their luxurious Rolls-Royce. Chioma's ring is a massive diamond rock that shines brightly on her finger, while Davido's ring is a sleek and stylish band that complements his swag.

The couple's wedding is expected to be one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year, and fans are eagerly awaiting the grand celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZlkQMMTnI
liers everywhere...
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21
God's time is always the best. See how long he had to save up for that ring. If it were earlier it would have been the price of one Volkswagen beetle.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21
Davido is speaking in parable that many won't understand

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Jun 21
It’s this same childishness that will get you caught on camera begging a girl on your knees for sex

Nonsense
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 10:13pm On Jun 21
Nice, this will reduce the price of garri in the market
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by ElevationD: 10:13pm On Jun 21
Katcall:
These two are living in Disneyland. Marriage will bring them to the real world. Bloggers don see food chop

Leave who gets money make enjoy im money. When you get money, you are truly in Disney world. The real world in Nigeria is what Tinubu and APC have put people into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Amah70: 10:14pm On Jun 21
And how much tax does your husband pay?
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by IbnB: 10:15pm On Jun 21
Jennyclay:
Rant of a broke man!! Can’t you just congratulate them and move on with your broke life undecided

I’m sure you’ve not spend ordinary 10k on your girlfriend before undecided

Broke man!
Shior!

You're so ugly

Your wig looks like the ones they sell at Papa Ajao deep inside Mushin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Smart2023(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21
Congratulations to me
I just bought a bag of garri

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by phemray(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21
danvon:
These children should just marry and stop disturbing us

I even heard they did secret wedding so which one is this again

Audio wedding to entertain their stupid fans.

Age is affecting them or what is the meaning of ordinary ring being displayed? If not, they should flush it in the toilet and see if it will not go to the soakaway. Problems is that they have more negative influence on the youths that are struggling anyway anyhow to make money so as to be like them. Your life is yours and doesn't concern anyone.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21
Confuse jennyclay,we no dey give shishi but we dey knack for free.confuse gender everywhere. Can anything good comes out from a typical Nigeria lady? cool
Jennyclay:
Rant of a broke man!! Can’t you just congratulate them and move on with your broke life undecided

Broke man!
Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how hungry and poor Nigerian men littered everywhere on this forum will pour out their frustrations on an innocent caring man like davido grin

Just watch grin grin
This one just newly start dey drag Nigeria men.. you came late Jennyclay don already take that Mumu position

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 10:16pm On Jun 21
GistMedia0:
Ahead of their highly anticipated wedding, music superstar Davido and his fiancée Chioma have given fans a glimpse of their stunning engagement rings! cheesy

Davido Reveals His Wife Chioma's Ring is "Worth 2-3 Rolls Royces" as She Shows Off Her Gigantic Engagement Ring.

The loved-up couple was spotted showing off their sparkling rings inside their luxurious Rolls-Royce. Chioma's ring is a massive diamond rock that shines brightly on her finger, while Davido's ring is a sleek and stylish band that complements his swag.

The couple's wedding is expected to be one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year, and fans are eagerly awaiting the grand celebration.

Clap for your self.....
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21
haba! this is brutal naw😩
Jennyclay:

Broke man!
Shior!
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Amah70: 10:17pm On Jun 21
GistMedia0:

Marrying a beautiful damsel makes men kopu sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by BitterTruth0001: 10:18pm On Jun 21
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how hungry and poor Nigerian men littered everywhere on this forum will pour out their frustrations on an innocent caring man like davido grin

Just watch grin grin

That Chioma babe is too pretty jare
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by aestake: 10:18pm On Jun 21
Amah70:

Marrying a beautiful damsel makes men kopu sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by RichIgboBoy: 10:20pm On Jun 21
This mumu boy dey too childish

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Rhassidy360: 10:20pm On Jun 21
MatrixReloaded:
Good to have a woman that is loyal. Money can't fetch loyalty but a good woman will be to the end.
lol
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Cjsarima: 10:21pm On Jun 21
See people wey no sabi the hardship wey Nigerians dey face right now

1 Like

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by kmaster007: 10:22pm On Jun 21
So, Wetin make we do
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by ogbenimax007: 10:22pm On Jun 21
So .... Story
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:22pm On Jun 21
It doesn't determine the worth of your life. Vanity upon vanity. You will die one day and leave them behind. Invest your life taking care of the poor, fatherless and orphans. Above all, save your soul by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by olamilekan9(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21
Who your wife ring help? Mtcheeew
Re: Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:22pm On Jun 21
BitterTruth0001:

That Chioma babe is too pretty jare
but she no get better ringtones for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.