Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos (63358 Views)

Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ụmụnya, Anambra State / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences / Tvs King Tricycle Keke Maruwa For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 2:09pm On Jun 21
This is an Indian company, they are also into Solar power-panels, batteries and inverters.

Cubana is probably investing or partnering in some way, whichever way it’s a win-win for everyone

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by tobenuel(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21
I go like be him distributor o

job don come o

make una help me tag Helinues

Lindlady wheres is Helinues?

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by pongwa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21
naptu2:
Obi_Cubana

they look like drug barons and hired assassins

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by gentle136(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21
OPICANTO2223:
Ibos, get sense. Afunjarians no send you oooo
Stup!d comment of the month.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by peterboro: 2:10pm On Jun 21
The man of my aspiration. His golden qualities are exact match to my life aspiration.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM.🙏🤲

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21
It seems the best way to run a profitable factory in Nigeria is to have Indians as its managers. wink

Great idea!
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 2:10pm On Jun 21
Smart guy
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21
Good job.

But don't come crying if you step on their foot and they suddenly remember your factory and demolosh it because it was built on top a canal route that will be constructed in 2040.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by vibemad007: 2:10pm On Jun 21
Is the price cheaper or just as expensive as d foreign one?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Celepope: 2:10pm On Jun 21
Very risky business. With just a single Government policy, the business is toast. This guy matter don dey look like Ozark (Marty Byrde)
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Codes151(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21
Nice. But we should be banning this not encouraging this.

Tricycle is rubbish.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by HUMANIIST(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21
I hope it won't be demolished.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 2:11pm On Jun 21
gentle136:
Stup!d comment of the month.
Very stupid and tribalist comment. I wish tribalism could be nipped in the bud among all tribes in Nigeria. We'd have been a better nation. This guy will create jobs for all tribes and generate revenues for our dear state and Nigeria at large

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Konjiboii: 2:11pm On Jun 21
bizbro:
One policy and his business is gone POOF! Why not open in the same axis as INNOSON?

He is igbo but dined and wined with Sanwo during the election,him and his brother are puppets and they ride on their paymasters dick for chum change.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21
Congratulations, he is sure of ROI big time

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by killuminati(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21
You for kukumo carry the whole India come Lagos Bayyaaah

Nehi nehi nehi cry

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21
Enviable Transport is the present and the future of luxury transportation and Tricycle (keke) investment and spare parts sales.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Berankis: 2:12pm On Jun 21
They should beware of this guy. grin with this sinister look.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by willoly(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21
IGBO AMAKA
The only brilliant business tycoons/moguls. i salute.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Le2money(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21
Keke is their G-Wagon in Mumbai ooo grin grin

11Monkeys:
Very good. Lagos people go drive keke tire like the people of Mumbai.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Emma09(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21
Na BAJAJ phototype I dey see so and not TVS. TVS seems deurable and stronger than BAJAJ. Definitely na partnership and not directly owner. TVS plus Keke is the real deal now because of the extra space for the front passenger. The engine is strong too.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by bluebay(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21
What's this man thinking ? Keke that people buy in crates and can be couples within 30mins ... Obi cabana needs to think of the future.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Lindlady: 2:18pm On Jun 21
tobenuel:
I go like be him distributor o

job don come o

make una help me tag Helinues

Lindlady wheres is Helinues?
Let me find him.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by muyico(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21
Gud jab! from our neighbors
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by gift2xl: 2:21pm On Jun 21
OboOlora:
Igbo boiz always think they are wife, using laundered money to open businesses in Nigeria, then kiss the a55es of the corrupt politicians to secure their dirty money so they are untouchable.
The same thing is former boyboy is doing in Lagos. Rolling with known yahoo boiz like MayorKing n Classicbaggie to get their money and open businesses to clean laundered money.
He should go and ask Morris Mbekwe, Ade Bendel, Goddy Anabor and the famous Jador of Ikeja GRA those days.

Na here we go de, fowl yansh go soon open

All this pain, why not simply say congratulations.

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by killuminati(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21
Sheistoopretty:
The type of men I love associating with. cheesy cheesy smiley

Not all these broke and jobless repillers on Nairaland creating countless threads and disturbing my peace everyday sad
mugu grin

Dem go lose guard you at last. Use ur head o cool
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by ekhai(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21
OboOlora:
Igbo boiz always think they are wife, using laundered money to open businesses in Nigeria, then kiss the a55es of the corrupt politicians to secure their dirty money so they are untouchable.
The same thing is former boyboy is doing in Lagos. Rolling with known yahoo boiz like MayorKing n Classicbaggie to get their money and open businesses to clean laundered money.
He should go and ask Morris Mbekwe, Ade Bendel, Goddy Anabor and the famous Jador of Ikeja GRA those days.

Na here we go de, fowl yansh go soon open
OK. WE HEARD YOU. YOU'VE BEEN CHOPPING WITH BIG BOYS FOR MENTIONING THOSE BIG BOYS OF THE PAST. shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by qtx(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21
naptu2:
Obi_Cubana

hmmmm, this ibo people no de hear word! shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21
Lagos, Central of attraction to investors home and abroad. Simply Center Of Excellence.

Eko o ni ba je.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21
I love this from Obi Cubana

Invest in your country

Provide jobs for the people

Help develop the infrastructure of the host community

And then flex hard with your money!

Now, Federal government should back him up with resources, forex and manpower they are rendering to giants like of Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, BUA and other industrialists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!! / Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All