Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos (63360 Views)

Chinedu Oguegbu's Omaa Motors Unveils Its Plant In Ềmα»₯nya, Anambra State / Akwa Ibom Car Assembly Plant To Be Manage By Israeli Company As Work Commences / Tvs King Tricycle Keke Maruwa For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Ikumapkayi: 2:41pm On Jun 21
bizbro:
One policy and his business is gone POOF! Why not open in the same axis as INNOSON?

Pessimist. Enemy of anything positive. Always spreading negativity. Keep wailing about policies. Many business are doing well in spite of your negative vibes. God bless the new business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by eaglez(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21
11Monkeys:
Very good. Lagos people go drive keke tire like the people of Mumbai.

grin grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ them dey look for your for yaba left
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21
Better than opening clubs and lounges and making men wear earrings like gays.
Kudos to him.

That's how oyibos think. Even if u have non humanitarian businesses, u shud add one that serves humanity.

No ne hotel, plaza and gardens everytime.

Let's build diabetes centers, disease treatment centres etc. U will still make money from it.

Thank u, obi cubana.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by flokii: 2:43pm On Jun 21
bizbro:

I sure say na inside danfo you dey type this rubbish. Mega city my foot!

You make it look as though the commuters using danfo are committing a crime which isn't the case.. In Lagos, you can use train or BRT buses with your cards (you're assured of getting to your destination safely).

I don't understand his target market with this tricycle of a thing. Lagos is way too advanced for this.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by bizbro: 2:44pm On Jun 21
Ikumapkayi:

Pessimist. Enemy of anything positive. Always spreading negativity. Keep wailing about policies. Many business are doing well in spite of your negative vibes. God bless the new business.

Amen oo. May LANDMARK not repeat itself 🀲
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Ironbull: 2:46pm On Jun 21
Ok.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Oseone1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21
BossGerald:

I wish Obi cubbana would give keke to these "go back to your region" lazy ass on higher purchase...make dem see food chop and help their lives.

They're currently at bourdilon waiting for tinupoo to share them crumbs, tueh
He is still developing their place for them,
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Jonjam269: 2:46pm On Jun 21
OPICANTO2223:
Ibos, get sense. Afunjarians no send you oooo
IPOB cannibal and obirodent miscreant spotted.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Godons1: 2:46pm On Jun 21
Na Igbo people Dangote be this. He is the richest in that Region grin

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by fmlala: 2:48pm On Jun 21
Are they not suppose to be on their PPE equipment?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by bizbro: 2:48pm On Jun 21
Godons1:
Na Igbo people Dangote be this. He is the richest in that Region grin

You dey craze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Jonjam269: 2:48pm On Jun 21
BossGerald:

I wish Obi cubbana would give keke to these "go back to your region" lazy ass on higher purchase...make dem see food chop and help their lives.

Did they force anyone to invest in South West? The one IPOB terr.orists and cannibals are showing you in your barren region is what?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by lastmessenger: 2:49pm On Jun 21
Tjra:

It's poor Igbos who have never left their villages that talks like this.

Wealthy Igbos always make and choose quality strategic business decisions over tribal considerations. You too will definitely do the same when God don butter your bread, trust me.

There is a reason Allen Onyema of Airpeace situated his corporate HQ in Lagos. Even Peter Obi's key business interests are in Lagos instead of Anambra.

Think about it
should they keep their business headquarters in Oshogbo?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by onegig(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21
There is a reason it would take Nigeria another 200 years to develop.

We have a population of about 200 million people. We aren't thinking of innovative, sustainable or mass form of transportation, it is keke we are still developing and importing.

Both leaders and the few rich ones except probably Dangote are more interested in doing the bare minimum and seek rent. Take profit and move on. Rake in a few millions here and there, call it a day and have your minions jubilate over the unsustainable crumbs they have provided.

Please tell me what's innovative about a Keke assembly plant at this age and time? Not even the spoke, nor the windshield, nor the tyres , not even the steel or even the paint is made in Nigeria. Everything is imported and just reassembled. What's the difference between this and those in Mushin and Ebutte Meta assembling keke in a corner shop? If anything, this is taking out small business assemblers and concentrating wealth in the hands of a few without any value addition to the society. Also there's no efficiency this bring that would mean the cost of the Keke would become more cheaper because of a larger assembly plant, instead he might even drive out small time sellers by liaising with the manufacturers to raise the limit on a minimum order.

There's more value addition in even producing the windshield or even the side mirror for these things or even the bolts in Nigeria. That's how nations grow. You start building smaller components bit by bit till you have a fully fledge consortium of companies that can manufacture these things wholly. You can now scale production into other things.

Anyways, what do I know. Congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Clazzone(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21
When Obi is very wise, people that don't even has a home or place will be advising wise guy like obi to invest back home, so that you can burn his companies and kill him. Foolish Biafrans!
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Lavor234: 2:50pm On Jun 21
Cubana wants to learn by peeing on the electric fence

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by flokii: 2:52pm On Jun 21
Segzy19:
South East isn't suitable ?
I thought they said charity begins at home...
In this case, home is not suitable, not safe, not good, desolate and dangerous. So charity has to start from another man's home just because the other man is welcoming and large-hearted

I think South West being safe haven for these Igbo men is reason they aren't paying attention to their South East region and people anymore.. too much comfort in diaspora (SW) is making them forget who they are.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Jonjam269: 2:52pm On Jun 21
dibunotion:
So all the shout of don't invest in Lagos fell on deaf hears. Bloody propagandists
IPOB cannibals and terrorists are showing them shege in their barren region.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by CJStarz: 2:54pm On Jun 21
BossGerald:

Ogbomoso slum dwellers are always the ones with the lousiest opinion.

Imakwa Ife
Nya ehhh
Uche kolu!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by CJStarz: 2:55pm On Jun 21
OboOlora:
Igbo boiz always think they are wife, using laundered money to open businesses in Nigeria, then kiss the a55es of the corrupt politicians to secure their dirty money so they are untouchable.
The same thing is former boyboy is doing in Lagos. Rolling with known yahoo boiz like MayorKing n Classicbaggie to get their money and open businesses to clean laundered money.
He should go and ask Morris Mbekwe, Ade Bendel, Goddy Anabor and the famous Jador of Ikeja GRA those days.

Na here we go de, fowl yansh go soon open

I could neither make a head or tail of your comment.
Mind rephrasing?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Sucre6: 2:56pm On Jun 21
Tjra:

It's poor Igbos who have never left their villages that talks like this.

Wealthy Igbos always make and choose quality strategic business decisions over tribal considerations. You too will definitely do the same when God don butter your bread, trust me.

There is a reason Allen Onyema of Airpeace situated his corporate HQ in Lagos. Even Peter Obi's key business interests are in Lagos instead of Anambra.

Think about it

#word

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Blessedpalms: 2:58pm On Jun 21
This is impressive. More job creation opportunities
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by 1Alex: 3:01pm On Jun 21
BossGerald:

hire purchase.
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Reelmii: 3:01pm On Jun 21
OboOlora:
Igbo boiz always think they are wife, using laundered money to open businesses in Nigeria, then kiss the a55es of the corrupt politicians to secure their dirty money so they are untouchable.
The same thing is former boyboy is doing in Lagos. Rolling with known yahoo boiz like MayorKing n Classicbaggie to get their money and open businesses to clean laundered money.
He should go and ask Morris Mbekwe, Ade Bendel, Goddy Anabor and the famous Jador of Ikeja GRA those days.

Na here we go de, fowl yansh go soon open
how u take know the names of all these fraudsters if u are not one of them

Go and launder money too if e dey pain u
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21
Mumu carry that thing go nnewi...ewu
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Ipobfraud: 3:10pm On Jun 21
One obi is investing and creating job for the masses while another hoebee is prostrating and begging hausa people for support instead of being productive. I will rather vote for obi cubana that’s creating job for masses than vote for the other beerfraud that’s into beer and want ibo youths to drink to stupor and have no purpose.

Tueh!

naptu2:
CHUKS @ChuksEricE

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by ppogba: 3:12pm On Jun 21
Celepope:
Very risky business. With just a single Government policy, the business is toast. This guy matter don dey look like Ozark (Marty Byrde)

There is no business that is not risky especially if you factor in " a single government policy"

Why do you think DANGOTE is a friend to any government in power?
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Blessedpalms: 3:16pm On Jun 21
Every thing shouldn't be drawn down to tribal arguments. The man has done well enough to start the business.

I recall a Nairaland thread looking for people who could conduct some research on keke business in Nigeria.
I think it was by the owner of a particular university
Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by Olu1000: 3:21pm On Jun 21
BossGerald:

You are so mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! He druggie demented President will prefer they remain beggars so he keeps recycling leaders for them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos by hmohammed(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21
RichIgboBoy:
Igbo amaka!

History and will forever remain in the past. Obi will never rule Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!! / Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.