Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,095 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her (1017 Views)

What's The Average Money An Average Guy Should Spend On His Babe Per Month / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by DyshApp: 8:27pm On Jun 21
A US-based lady has caused quite a stir by drafting a detailed list outlining how much a man should spend on her.

On Facebook, a user named Tali Banz caused a stir by listing the minimum amounts she expects a man to pay for various needs.

These include covering her expenses for three meals a day, makeup, nail care, wig installation, gas, and clothing, with the lowest acceptable amount set at $50. She firmly stated that anything less than $50 is completely unacceptable to her.

She wrote: “The minimum a ngga should send for Breakfast $50 Lunch $80 Dy of Grabustion Gas $100 Brunch $150 Dinner $200 Nails&Make up $250 Outfit $300 Wig/Install. $400 $40 is never acceptable ever in life.”

Reacting to the criticisms online, the lady asserted that she doesn’t care since her man says she is perfect.

Reactions below:

She said: “Idgaf my man Say I’m perfect 💍🥰”

Rossie asked: “After spending this, what does he get in return?🤔”

OmolowoAkande stated: “Because na Diamonds 💎 Dey her body abi lol. Ladies with entitlement will support her”

Uche Mark claimed: “The price is not much, but broke people by just seeing it’s in dollars will think it’s expensive”

EbiraConnect wrote: “When now turns 38, she will be carrying placards everywhere saying she is single and searching.”

Avocado wondered: “Won’t she be needing a car or probably a private jet”

Get all the hottest relationship gist🗣️! Join our Relationship Hub for singles on Dysh – your sure plug for everything spicy and juicy. No dulling, come catch all the cruise!🔥💃🏾

Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by Cassandraloius: 9:32pm On Jun 21
Congratulations to you and the simp bit..😂

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by Ever8090: 10:10pm On Jun 21
From when Buhari taken till now wey Tinubu dey incharge,......I never hear two people quarreling one one said "I will feed you and your family....

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by eepeepook: 12:13pm On Jun 22
Make she wait. I dey come.
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10
sadly, many lost brothas agree to the above nonsense (from these broke deluded sistas)

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by EreluRoz: 8:16pm On Jul 10
Fair enough
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by CyrusVI(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11
cheesy
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by FalseProphet1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11
To make matters worse, she's even a dwarf.

Oh well, off I go to attend to my customers....

This I have seen.
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by Divinerace(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11
FalseProphet1:
To make matters worse, she's even a dwarf.

Oh well, off I go to attend to my customers....

This I have seen.

Your fans ar waiting for the updation of ur diary. It has been long!
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by FalseProphet1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11
Divinerace:

Your fans ar waiting for the updation of ur diary. It has been long!
I've almost forgotten about that diary.

I'll try to update it whenever I'm less busy
Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by Divinerace(m): 4:41am On Jul 12
FalseProphet1:

I've almost forgotten about that diary.

I'll try to update it whenever I'm less busy
I learnt alot from that your diary.
That your diary is an eye opener to some of us shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Lady Drafts List Of How Much A Man Should Spend On Her by DyshApp: 12:02pm On Jul 15
Divinerace:

I learnt alot from that your diary.
That your diary is an eye opener to some of us shocked

Which diary is that oh?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Dream Lover Whose Only Vice Is That He/she Is A Chain Smoker / Cast The 1st Stone If You Hav Clean Hands / Can You Still Love Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.