Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,807 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

PUBLIC Notice(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PUBLIC Notice(photos) (1158 Views)

Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer / Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53pm On Jun 21
My Ordeal With My Mistress (Juliet Oberu) As We Finally Go Our Separate Ways.

Our intimate relationship started in 2015 when I met her, few months into the relationship, she notified me that she was pregnant for me, the news greeted me with joy knowing fully well that fatherhood is on its way for me as i welcome the development with happiness.

After she informed me of the pregnancy, I asked her to come into my apartment to stay with me in Ughelli, she gave birth to a baby boy, I did all a man is supposed to do, took care of the baby, took care of her and our living together began.

Within 2015 to 2023, we lived together and during this period, we had another two kids( girls) together, making all the children three, a boy and two girls. Surprisingly, a time came whenever I return home, I noticed funny attitude between my mistress and my eight years old child(boy), she uses eye signals to talk to the child, signs and other funny behaviors like whispering in my child's ear began to occur. I never knew something is already fishing.

Sometime ago, I took the three kids to my mum's place, that very day , my mum had a dream, she called me and told me something sh0cking that she had a revelation in her dream, that in the revelation, she was told that i was having only two children and not three, that the two girls are her son's children but the boy isn't for her son.

In the revelation, she said the two kids( girls) were placing their hands on her chest but the boy was behind before she woke up from the dream.

Hearing this from my mum, I vehemently rebukê d my mum, dismissed the news coming from her. Eight years of relationship counting, and last year, the greatest devastating news ever in my life came knocking.

A certain guy was going round, reaching out to my mistress that he need his child and that another man will not take what rightfully belongs to him. I was hanging out on a good day when someone jokingly said while having table discussion with his friends pointing at me that the guy over there is the one with the woman that gave their friend the first child i claim to be my own.

At this point, I became logical and curious, flashing back to what my mother told me. I lost balance immediately. When I got home that very day, I called her to ask and she wasn't straight in giving me any answer. At this point I became furious because I never imagined it.

Quickly, I opted for a DNA to ascertain the paternity of my son, We both went to Celia clinic in Ughelli to conduct the test, behold the DNA test result came out NEGATIVE, Ooh I cried and became frustrated at this point.

This woman came into my house with someone's else's pregnancy, threw the pregnancy at me claiming I was responsible for our first child. I must say, that Juliet Oberu is an ev!!il woman that can k!!ill a man.

As I speak, the whole truth is out, she is now going round spoiling my reputation that she told me and I accepted the pregnancy of another man, of which at no time did she even mention it for over eight years. she said she was pregnant for me and I accepted the pregnancy because I felt it's my own for the fact that I am already having intimacy with her. Our first child is for the man she was dating before she met me.

After eight (cool solid years, the truth came out. This is really inhumane of a woman. What surprises me most is that, her family was aware of these whole secret but they all kept it to themselves forgetting lies has expiring date, a date where truth will prevail.

Juliet Oberu is a dè vil, She is more than jezebel, a woman who can k! ll any man she come across. Anyone who knows her should take not that, we are no longer together, we have gone our separate ways. I am making this public statement for the world to know how wicked some women could be.

Juliet Oberu my estranged mistress was having extra affairs outside even while she was with me in my home. Please let the public take note and if you know her, this is what she was capable of doing.

As Regard the first child, the general public should kindly disregard any rumour that am aware that she brought in another man's pregnancy for me to father, I am not aware.

Copied

1 Like

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by LagosSuperStar: 11:04pm On Jun 21
Omo things dey sup o
But it's not new

3 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Cassandraloius: 11:18pm On Jun 21
Chai! This is painful o. That woman/mistress never loved you form the start.

4 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Akroty: 11:24pm On Jun 21
This is disheartening 😔

2 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by gaby(m): 1:12am On Jun 22
Why you come banner up the poor boy as "illegitimate son?

Meanwhile, you give the Juliet wey do you bad fancy name "Mistress" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Foodqueen(f): 6:05am On Jun 22
And we would av said that the boy looks like him.

1 Like

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Klass99(f): 7:03am On Jun 22
The guy no even fine or set sef, what was the physical attraction for her? undecided

6 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Smitaro100(m): 7:26am On Jun 22
Such a sad tale.. oga I'm not saying d girls are not yours o but if I'm to advise you, I will say u should also conduct DNA test for ur daughters also.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Caaz: 7:48am On Jun 22
gaby:
Why you come banner up the poor boy as "illegitimate son?

Meanwhile, you give the Juliet wey do you bad fancy name "Mistress" grin

He nor even pay bride price sef,they were co-habiting.

Na inside beer tavern he get the matter clear say ..he be adoptive father grin

Abuja marriage

2 Likes

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by gaby(m): 9:11am On Jun 22
Caaz:

He nor even pay bride price sef,they were co-habiting.

Na inside beer tavern he get the matter clear say ..he be adoptive father grin

Abuja marriage

grin
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Caaz: 9:32am On Jun 22
gaby:

grin
Ose migwo...your gal dey hail oh.How area de nah.
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by sageb: 10:13am On Jun 22
Enemyofpeace:
My Ordeal With My Mistress (Juliet Oberu) As We Finally Go Our Separate Ways.

Our intimate relationship started in 2015 when I met her, few months into the relationship, she notified me that she was pregnant for me, the news greeted me with joy knowing fully well that fatherhood is on its way for me as i welcome the development with happiness.

After she informed me of the pregnancy, I asked her to come into my apartment to stay with me in Ughelli, she gave birth to a baby boy, I did all a man is supposed to do, took care of the baby, took care of her and our living together began.

Within 2015 to 2023, we lived together and during this period, we had another two kids( girls) together, making all the children three, a boy and two girls. Surprisingly, a time came whenever I return home, I noticed funny attitude between my mistress and my eight years old child(boy), she uses eye signals to talk to the child, signs and other funny behaviors like whispering in my child's ear began to occur. I never knew something is already fishing.

Sometime ago, I took the three kids to my mum's place, that very day , my mum had a dream, she called me and told me something sh0cking that she had a revelation in her dream, that in the revelation, she was told that i was having only two children and not three, that the two girls are her son's children but the boy isn't for her son.

In the revelation, she said the two kids( girls) were placing their hands on her chest but the boy was behind before she woke up from the dream.

Hearing this from my mum, I vehemently rebukê d my mum, dismissed the news coming from her. Eight years of relationship counting, and last year, the greatest devastating news ever in my life came knocking.

A certain guy was going round, reaching out to my mistress that he need his child and that another man will not take what rightfully belongs to him. I was hanging out on a good day when someone jokingly said while having table discussion with his friends pointing at me that the guy over there is the one with the woman that gave their friend the first child i claim to be my own.

At this point, I became logical and curious, flashing back to what my mother told me. I lost balance immediately. When I got home that very day, I called her to ask and she wasn't straight in giving me any answer. At this point I became furious because I never imagined it.

Quickly, I opted for a DNA to ascertain the paternity of my son, We both went to Celia clinic in Ughelli to conduct the test, behold the DNA test result came out NEGATIVE, Ooh I cried and became frustrated at this point.

This woman came into my house with someone's else's pregnancy, threw the pregnancy at me claiming I was responsible for our first child. I must say, that Juliet Oberu is an ev!!il woman that can k!!ill a man.

As I speak, the whole truth is out, she is now going round spoiling my reputation that she told me and I accepted the pregnancy of another man, of which at no time did she even mention it for over eight years. she said she was pregnant for me and I accepted the pregnancy because I felt it's my own for the fact that I am already having intimacy with her. Our first child is for the man she was dating before she met me.

After eight (cool solid years, the truth came out. This is really inhumane of a woman. What surprises me most is that, her family was aware of these whole secret but they all kept it to themselves forgetting lies has expiring date, a date where truth will prevail.

Juliet Oberu is a dè vil, She is more than jezebel, a woman who can k! ll any man she come across. Anyone who knows her should take not that, we are no longer together, we have gone our separate ways. I am making this public statement for the world to know how wicked some women could be.

Juliet Oberu my estranged mistress was having extra affairs outside even while she was with me in my home. Please let the public take note and if you know her, this is what she was capable of doing.

As Regard the first child, the general public should kindly disregard any rumour that am aware that she brought in another man's pregnancy for me to father, I am not aware.

Copied

what a sad story
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by westlius(m): 10:15am On Jun 22
The girls face and the guy face no even blend.
The guy looks soo different

1 Like

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:15am On Jun 22
Lol, he was also wrong from the start, they were both sleeping with each other.
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Brandiebird: 11:15am On Jun 22
Mistress has a type because the child looks like him. The daughters don’t even look like him as much as the sweet little boy.

I hate this new generation of “social media warriors “ because there was no need to put these children’s images out here just to prove a point. The worst people are parents sometimes.
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Beremx(f): 12:25pm On Jun 22
You made her a mistress for eight years without marriage and she gave you an illegitimate son. According to sporty bet, she carry you for over 1 handicap while you give her draw-no-bet.

Case settled. Make una go una separate ways

1 Like

Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by gaby(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22
Caaz:

Ose migwo...your gal dey hail oh.How area de nah.

I greet you back, sis.

Area quiet, oh. We thank God.
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by PinkNature(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22
Even those that re built like baby whales also cheat. Nawa
Re: PUBLIC Notice(photos) by Advision: 5:51am On Jun 23
Foodqueen:
And we would av said that the boy looks like him.

grin grin that is how people help confuse surrogate fathers

(1) (Reply)

My Husband's Complains. / What's Your Advice To Me? / Marriage Relationship: Five Keys To Effective Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.