Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. (2316 Views)

Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (photos) / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by Spnn(m): 1:56am On Jun 22
Please endure my errors.
I am from a poor family background so I left village to stay and work as a maid with my mom's friend in the city. I was 16 years old then, and she have two children a boy and a girl, the boy was 23 and the girl was 19 n The boy is so handsome and tall, to the point dat most of his sisters friends want him. I started developing feelings for him when I turned 18, I used to feel so shy and funny down there whenever he looks at me and I was still a virgin. There was nothing I could do about the feelings so I kept it to myself till when I turned 19 dat my body started changing, my a$$ became big even tho i have a lil body structure. One faithful day dat he was in his room watching tv, i went to collect something there and then I decided to stand a bit 2 watch an interesting scene. And then he called me to come close and to my surprise he touched my a$$ and asked me why it's was getting bigger, and I shyishly told him dat i dont kno why and then he told me that I can go and from that day the tension became so high! One day he called me into his room to help him massage his laps and chest, I got so excited to the points that I was vibrating even when I have not touched his body yet! And it was my first time touching and being close to a someone i am attracted to. He noticed it and told me to relax, I got so honi and wet as I was massaging him while trying my best to compose my self by telling a story as my heart was beating so fast and to my surprise his thing became hard and was so so big even though he was putting on shorts. It was the biggest i ever seen. My vibration worsened and my story became more pointless and confusing and i started stammering and sweating.
To be continued...
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by alphaNomega: 3:39am On Jun 22
look at the time angry

better go & sleep

2 Likes

Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by Cassandraloius: 7:36am On Jun 22
Pointless indeed.
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:35am On Jun 22
If she’s not virgin it’s always the biggest thing ever. Fictional erotic writes need to learn that normal also works fine. It doesn’t always have to be like in Indecency flicks
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by Sparrk007(m): 10:57am On Jun 22
Come finish the story before I send thunder cool
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by luminouz(m): 11:03am On Jun 22
Spnn

Dog will bite you mercilessly for this mumu story wey you post...

No Maggie, no salt..just straight plantain for someone to eat? Infact, dog will bite you again!!
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by danzaki63: 11:43am On Jun 22
You siad you were a Virgin, yet the d**k is the biggest you ever saw? where did you get to see the smaller ones?

7 Likes

Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22
danzaki63:
You siad you were a Virgin, yet the d**k is the biggest you ever saw? where did you get to see the smaller ones?

That is what I was about to say o
Re: True Life $ex Story By A Female Client And Her Madam's Son. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:23am On Jun 24
danzaki63:
I thought i was the only one who noticed it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Secrets / Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? / Ladies Should Start Wearing Price Tags Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.