Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts (15342 Views)

Energy Crisis Set To Push Petrol, Diesel Prices Above ₦350/Litre / Why Petrol Smuggling Continues - Mele Kyari / Daily Petrol Shortfall To Hit 20m Litres Despite Dangote Refinery — NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by CountinBlessins(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22
Obaranje:
there is no point arguing with you.

From your above statement you have finally succeeded in exposing yourself as a dingbat raise and brought up in the cesspit of poverty

Nairaland is a free forum everyone can claim what they are not. But your above statement does not equate what you are claiming to be

You are free to keep living in your fool paradise of afluant with your wife and kids living in the UK lolz

You don't need to come to nairaland to tell us were your baby mama abi wife and kids lives before we can believe all your hoax

Those who have it doesn't make noise about it, na poor dingbat like you who think wishes were like horses so they can ride as you are riding right now in nairaland

This cesspit poor dingbat can brag enh, tufia kwa. Poor people and bragging!!!!

Hahahahahaha.

This is one thing about the poor. You always believe one of trying to oppress you or intimidate you and immediately your first reaction is to discard this as being a lie. cheesy

I didn't make your father focus on street alcohol while mine was learning what saving for his children future meant.

No one caused your frustration.
Drink sniper pls and die fast because Tinubu is going to kill you eventually with hunger grin
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Didijiji: 1:12pm On Jun 22
Is Dangote salt, cement or spaghetti cheaper?
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Jun 22
Benjamin4388:

wisdom okon
olalekun abideen
abouta Solomon
Victor sunday and the rest

Nigeria will never be better at least in a generation were people got killed and some people think otherwise....it's bout time hungry do the killing and not bullets
Their pictures, address, state of origin, death certificate and their a picture of them with their families?
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Meteng: 1:37pm On Jun 22
Rebuke:
Lol. The more yhu look, the less yhu see
Most especially in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Obaranje: 3:05pm On Jun 22
CountinBlessins:

Hahahahahaha.

This is one thing about the poor. You always believe one of trying to oppress you or intimidate you and immediately your first reaction is to discard this as being a lie. cheesy

I didn't make your father focus on street alcohol while mine was learning what saving for his children future meant.

No one caused your frustration.
Drink sniper pls and die fast because Tinubu is going to kill you eventually with hunger grin
you are gradually coming out, you see ehn in this life you can not hide who you are forever.

First, it was I have a job and investment.
When I tackled you about purchasing power of people dropping drastically and how investors are running away, that it can affect your job/investment, which in reality you have none going by all the sarcasm you wrote up there.

Second is, you have your wife and kids in the UK and you equally have enough money to relocate. Fortunately you agreed inflation can affect exchange rate, however you no get shishi you are just one of those hungry dingbat claiming online billionaire

Thirdly it's no longer your job and investment, it is now my daddy's savings money that makes you the billionaire

Lolzzz, measure your age and all the nonsense you have been writing since, and you will understand that you are nothing but a sick extremely poor dingbat from a poverty inflicted home in one of the state from the dot.

Those dot people can Bragg and boast a lot as online billionaires

This one dey inside one corner for inside okpoko one room for Onitsha dey claim okpoko online billionaire

Tufiakwa chest beaters online billionaire.

Your father fit dey ochanja market dey push wilbyro, you dey nairaland dey hype am say e save billions for you.

You think sey everybody for nairaland na dingbat like you abi? Anyway you are free to continue in your fools paradise of afluant and online billionaire

Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Omalicious1: 3:14pm On Jun 22
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-petrol-diesel-prices-may-not-drop-despite-dangote-refinery-experts/

This goes to show that the corruption in the petroleum sector is larger than Nigeria as a whole...I thought when Buhari made himself the petroleum minister, that it would bring transparency and sanity to the ministry but...
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by CountinBlessins(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22
Obaranje:
you are gradually coming out, you see ehn in this life you can not hide who you are forever.

First, it was I have a job and investment.
When I tackled you about purchasing power of people dropping drastically and how investors are running away, that it can affect your job/investment, which in reality you have none going by all the sarcasm you wrote up there.

Second is, you have your wife and kids in the UK and you equally have enough money to relocate. Fortunately you agreed inflation can affect exchange rate, however you no get shishi you are just one of those hungry dingbat claiming online billionaire

Thirdly it's no longer your job and investment, it is now my daddy's savings money that makes you the billionaire

Lolzzz, measure your age and all the nonsense you have been writing since, and you will understand that you are nothing but a sick extremely poor dingbat from a poverty inflicted home in one of the state from the dot.

Those dot people can Bragg and boast a lot as online billionaires

This one dey inside one corner for inside okpoko one room for Onitsha dey claim okpoko online billionaire

Tufiakwa chest beaters online billionaire.

Your father fit dey ochanja market dey push wilbyro, you dey nairaland dey hype am say e save billions for you.

You think sey everybody for nairaland na dingbat like you abi? Anyway you are free to continue in your fools paradise of afluant and online billionaire

Ekpa!

Man I didn't read this long epistle.. stop pestering me with Epistles I won't read because you want to beg me.doe money grin

Sorry bro I ain't giving you nothing. cheesy
Stop bugging me bro I ain't gonna read your nonsense.
You are broke and trying to beg me grin
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by bigiyaro(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22
Demand and supply laws don't apply when witches and wizards are involved in the matter. They run the Nigerian oil industry, even if Atlantic Ocean turns to petrol, the price will not favour the Nigerian masses as long as those wicked people are involved.
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Obaranje: 4:20pm On Jun 22
CountinBlessins:

Man I didn't read this long epistle.. stop pestering me with Epistles I won't read because you want to beg me.doe money grin

Sorry bro I ain't giving you nothing. cheesy
Stop bugging me bro I ain't gonna read your nonsense.
You are broke and trying to beg me grin
how can I beg a jobless dingbat for money? Were will you get it from since you are not working and from a cesspit poverty inflicted home.

I can feel the high level of hunger and starvation in your writing. Go to upper weka who knows you might be fortunate to meet a fallen truck there with food
stuff.

That's how most of your online billionaire over there in the dot state manage to feed themselves now

Don't be on nairaland claiming online billionaire wey nobody asked you, a golden opportunity for you to eat this evening will pass you by.

Okpoko online billionaire
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Obaranje: 5:21pm On Jun 22
CountinBlessins:

ROTFLMAO
Listen boy, I ain't going to read your rubbish or give you money so you might as well stop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
lolz, okpoko online billionair.

See poverty typing and talking, tufiakwa.
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Kokomaster69: 5:22pm On Jun 22
Sometimes, I want to believe that some of these experts are part of the speculators that are contributing to these economic mess we are in Nigeria.
In a simple term if I may ask, what about the costs of importing refined products and others in dollars put together? As compared to producing them locally. I know the cabals will still not allow us to breath , gang up everywhere.
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by ironheart(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

How are they doing that?

saying the price wouldn't go down due to import dependent processes consumables used in the production of the fuel in Nigeria
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Jun 22
ironheart:
saying the price wouldn't go down due to import dependent processes consumables used in the production of the fuel in Nigeria

Were you really expecting that dangote would sell fuel at a low price?
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by CountinBlessins(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22
Obaranje:
lolz, okpoko online billionair.

See poverty typing and talking, tufiakwa.

Cry me a river beggar.. cheesy cheesy
I am not going to read your trash grin
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Obaranje: 6:06pm On Jun 22
CountinBlessins:

lolzzz, okpoko online billionair.
Is it not surprising you are replying but you are not reading it.

Lolz your mumu no get levels. Indeed you are an educated illiterate.

Oruwe

1 Like

Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by TalkingBird: 6:29pm On Jun 22
Very wicked COuntry, with wicked machandise supported by government functionaries.

I knew it would never drop. No it will until the wickedness is dropped.

Every part of the world is turmoil and Nigeria sadly has been overtaken by events of the last of the last days.
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by CountinBlessins(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22
Obaranje:
lolzzz, okpoko online billionair.
Is it not surprising you are replying but you are not reading it.

Lolz your mumu no get levels. Indeed you are an educated illiterate.

Oruwe

Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by okechuks22: 9:10pm On Jun 22
Cassandraloius:
Hmmmm..... Yeye Experts. sad
na ur mumu pass his own
Re: Why Petrol, Diesel Prices May Not Drop Despite Dangote Refinery — Experts by Skyehigher1: 11:30pm On Jun 22
Atleast it must reduce by 150 or 200 from dangote though i don't believe anything about this country again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Lost Sympathy For ASUU – Jos Archbishop / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.