Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) (3690 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Surface2AirToto(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22
So this guy has been asking my sister out for sometime now but my sister refused. Only for the guy to tell her that he is going to kill her, stab her to death and that he'll kill himself too after. I wouldn't have been bothered by the threats if not for the fact that the said guy is a very mentally unstable person, i don't even know how he got my sisters number. He lives in our street literally knows where we live. I don't think my sis is safe will such person on the loose and we're considering reporting the threats to the police, but the thing now is that they might release him later since he hasn't committed any serious offence and i don't want my sister to be the one he kills before he goes to jail for good..

nlfpmod Mynd44 farano OAM4J Dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Domaining101: 1:56pm On Jun 22
Omo, i never see the motherfûcker wey go threaten any of my loved ones like this, no matter who your father be, them never born the person. Me I no go even involve police because you can involve police and them go still release am later, only for the bastard to later fulfill the threats. The fact that the guy even say he would kill himself after killing her should let you know the kind of person he is.

Except I'm sure the idiot is going to jail for life, i no dey report to police ohh. But e no go tey before them here say the guy don die i swr to God.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Nukilia: 1:59pm On Jun 22
Report to the police ASAP and get him arrested undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22
See what low self-esteem has done to some men. Chai!

I have always recommended to young men to work on themselves in speaking and writing, in striking and holding good conversations, in acquiring useful skills, in reading diff. books and watching educational movies. It will make you a far better person. One that most ladies want to be with. In that case you wouldn't want to die for one girl, na them go dey rush you.

Chasing money and thinking it's the end of it all is a farce. Your value should transcend money.

That said, if i were in your shoes, I'd arrange a meeting with the said guy and let him know he is "falling his hands" for your sister. That as a real guy, you wouldn't do that. Help him see his worth and have a rethink. Work on his ego as a man and he'd let go of his bad feelings.
Everything isn't violence.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22
Remove your sister from that vicinity indefinitely

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Flows001(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22
Please go to the nearest Police station with this screenshot and have the bastard arrested, he would be forced to write an undertaking never to come close or hurt your sister.

Additionally, considering the fact that you said the bastard is mentally unstable as well, he probably would still make due his threat regardless of any written undertaking, so I will suggest that your family should be proactive enough to change the location of your sister if possible, please let her leave that location to a far away place that the fool doesn't know about for now, this is because your sister's safety is no longer guaranteed in that street. Na just ONE life every human being get, so tell her not to worry about whatever inconveniences such change may bring, it is better for her to be safe in a far away location, than continue to live in such a life threatening condition..

From the chats, it is obvious that the bastard is already obsessed with her, and such obsession can lead to that "If I cant have you, then no other guy would" mentality, the fool can still attack her and disappear, or kill himself just like he bragged about, remember that people who are overwhelmed with emotions can do anything notwithstanding the consequences, we've seen that happen countless times!

Please change her location ASAP!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22
Let him sign an undertaking,relocate your sister to a new enviroment far from home and if possible change her line,never forget to pray because he may go into spiritual wikedness with her pix

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by NiRfreak(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22
Only if men know that women only respond to the value and leader in you.
Upgrade yourself, develop your skills, business and spiritual self.
Na women go tire you
This one is frustrated, but trying to transfer the aggression instead of of looking inward to challenge himself to be a better version.
By now. I expect the guy to be inside police station, u are still here asking us what to do?
With 2k, police would have come to arrest him....u better take action before it's too late

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by chatinent: 2:10pm On Jun 22
You hid the number.

Suspicious.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by psucc(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22
Is NL a police station? Why not pick him up to sign undertaking?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by OgaTheTop2: 2:41pm On Jun 22
So, na Nairaland be your nearest Police station

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Divoc19(f): 2:45pm On Jun 22
Report to police and relocate her to another state asap.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Namaster: 2:49pm On Jun 22
Death threat is a CRIME. Reporting him to the police is a VIABLE solution.

ALSO, why is you sister acting ALL dumb? There is a BLOCK button made specifically for idiots like this boy.

If she's not interested, she doesn't need to entertain the boy. Block him straight.

Finally, what's wrong with you?

Where is your father?
And where are your friends?

Why is the FOOLISH boy not in a coma after threatening your sister?

As a man, you should NEVER tolerate this kind of nonsense. Someone threatens you or yours, make them REGRET it. Immediately!

He knows where you live? Fuccck that!

YOU know where he lives. It takes nothing to waylay him and QUIETLY mend his stupidity with some PERMANENT and LIFE-CHANGING damages.

Best way to deal with idiots like this is to INCAPACITATE them FIRST.

As I already pointed out though, going to the police is another viable option. But you'd have better satisfaction making the FOOL a handicap.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by obiekunie01: 2:58pm On Jun 22
HE WILL SURELY KEEP TO HIS THREAT.

to kill a human for the first time is not an easy thing - BUT THIS ONE, FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR SISTER ALIVE, YOU MUST TAKE HIM OUT.

Let me remind you that reporting to the police will worsen it for you - they wll detain him and make him sign an undertaking which will NOT stop him from carrying out his threat. in fact, it will make him do it wth furry once he is out.

while in police he will tell them he has mental problems and when he klls your sister, the police will be the ones to say the guy has mental problem and he wll be sent to psychia where he wll spend only 5 years and be set free.

YOU MUST HAVE TO KILL THE GUY.
GO BUY YOURSELF THOSE HAUSA DAGA - SILENTLY STALK HIM FOR TWO DAYS TO KNOW HS MOVEMENTS.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TARGET HM AND PLANT THE DAGA DEEP INTO HIS NECK.

AND YOUR SISTER WILL BE FREE. BUT AS LONG AS HE IS ALIVE, YOUR SISTER IS IN DANGER OF LOSING HER LIFE!

keep the text as evidence. it may help f you are caught.

REMEMBER THIS IS A TWO WAY THING HE MAY BE FAST AND DODGE YOUR ATTACK THEN FACE YOU AND KLL YOU.

SO YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO DO THS SHIT BEFORE EMBARKING ON IT.

EDIT:

To make sure you are safe, you can sneak up on him from the back, and deep stab hm on the neck. its not cowardice - the rule is to make sure you succeed and stay alive.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Cossybob(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22
Why hide the number if you want us to help you?
Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Krak(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22
Relocate your sister to somewhere safe known only to you guys. Then take your time to do something about the guy (a neat, silent and permanent solution).

Then your sister can return back safely and everyone lives happily ever after.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by OriginalFake: 3:15pm On Jun 22
If na politics nah una Sabi wet in dey.. Person dey threaten your sister and you never lock am up..

Make he dey police station dey explain wetin your sister collect for im market wey she no pay...
Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Rickmann: 3:17pm On Jun 22
Surface2AirToto:
So this guy has been asking my sister out for sometime now but my sister refused. Only for the guy to tell her that he is going to kill her, stab her to death and that he'll kill himself too after. I wouldn't have been bothered by the threats if not for the fact that the said guy is a very mentally unstable person, i don't even know how he got my sisters number. He lives in our street literally knows where we live. I don't think my sis is safe will such person on the loose and we're considering reporting the threats to the police, but the thing now is that they might release him later since he hasn't committed any serious offence and i don't want my sister to be the one he kills before he goes to jail for good..

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by ayjay45(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22
obiekunie01:

to kill a human for the first time is not an easy thing - BUT THIS ONE, FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR SISTER ALIVE, YOU MUST TAKE HIM OUT.

Let me remind you that reporting to the police will worsen it for you - they wll detain him and make him sign an undertaking which will NOT stop him from carrying out his threat. in fact, it will make him do it wth furry once he is out.

while in police he will tell them he has mental problems and when he klls your sister, the police will be the ones to say the guy has mental problem and he wll be sent to psychia where he wll spend only 5 years and be set free.

GO BUY YOURSELF THOSE HAUSA DAGA - SILENTLY STALK HIM FOR TWO DAYS TO KNOW HS MOVEMENTS.

AND YOUR SISTER WILL BE FREE. BUT AS LONG AS HE IS ALIVE, YOUR SISTER IS IN DANGER OF LOSING HER LIFE!

REMEMBER THIS IS A TWO WAY THING HE MAY BE FAST AND DODGE YOUR ATTACK THEN FACE YOU AND KLL YOU.

EDIT:

To make sure you are safe, you can sneak up on him from the back, and deep stab hm on the neck. its not cowardice - the rule is to make sure you succeed and stay alive.
which kind advise be this grin

Chai nairaland no go kee me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Zubeezanga(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22
Pay that dude a visit at wee hours of the night.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by finallybusy: 4:09pm On Jun 22
Tell him to open a Nairaland account so I will communicate with him.
Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22
Your sister needs to humble herself and date him before she reaches 40 years w/o husband. This is how women miss their blessings.

Many evening newspapers are bitter and thinking "had I known"

Let your sister not be one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Sp1ritHusband: 4:37pm On Jun 22
obiekunie01:

EDIT:

I endorse this message.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Domainer1999: 5:01pm On Jun 22
Paste his number so, Nairalamd family will threaten him that nothing must happen to you r sister and your family.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by papyjaypaul: 5:01pm On Jun 22
I don't think it's only your sister that is unsafe, all of you are because we don't know what's going on in his mind as he is unstable. If your sister is out of the picture, he can take vengeance against others because he thought you blocked him. A mad man has no pattern, he can hold you hostage until you bring her out. He is in a delusion so find a way to manage him.

Your sister should also not say those words to him. The guy is not okay and you are responding to him You can talk to his family and you will know the level of his madness but we don't know his condition and he has taken offence. If he is jobless, all he has on his mind is your sister's love.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by minasu190: 5:02pm On Jun 22
Now wey you done report here, kindly go to police station and report too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22
Surface2AirToto:
he hasn't committed any serious offence and i don't want my sister to be the one he kills before he goes to jail for good..

Go to police with the same speed you used in posting this here. He needs to sleep in a cell and sign undertaking.

if he lives with his family, print this chat and paste it all over their gate so the whole world can read it and bear witness. then go right inside their house with enough people to warn him.
Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by youngrichnigga: 5:14pm On Jun 22
You have enough evidence for the police to arrest him and charge him to court. If it can be proven in court that the threats emanated from his phone, he can actually be jailed according to the law cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by AcadaWriter: 5:15pm On Jun 22
Remove your sister from that vicinity indefinitely

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Spy360(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22
Surface2AirToto:

1. Trace the guy's family. Meet his parents and inform them of the threats.
2. Report the matter to the police but don't lock him. The police will invite him and do their job.
3. Relocate your sister.
4. Alert the neighborhood. Especially the local security or vigilante group to keep an eye on the guy.

The good thing you are doing is that you are not taking the threats lightly.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by BigYash: 5:20pm On Jun 22
Since evidence dey.. Arrest the bastard,so that he will sign and undertaken .. Before that first call army guys for am.. Them need work in his bones first,then follow with police...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! Somebody Is Threatening To Stab My Sister To Death (pics) by Nonexisting1: 6:24pm On Jun 22
With your sister's rejection and the shege in town now, chances that the simp will do it is 97.59%. Make a move immediately by reporting him in police station or buy coffin for your sister now before the price increases. Everything dey add money due to inflation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find / How Many States Have You Been To? / Ladies Do You Like Guys With Curved Joysticks (pic) 18+ Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.