Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Afrobeats Star, Wini Lizbet Releases New Single ‘story’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afrobeats Star, Wini Lizbet Releases New Single ‘story’ (55 Views)

Wini Lizbet Set To Perform At Timmy Pharell Entertainment Party In Birmingham / Afrobeat Star, Wini Lizbet Nominated For African Icon Awards / Nigerian Afrobeats Star, Wini Lizbet Releases New Music Video "On A Daily” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrobeats Star, Wini Lizbet Releases New Single ‘story’ by Boblynagency: 2:52pm On Jun 22
By Peter Oriri

Nigerian-born, UK-based artist Wini Lizbet has captured significant attention with her latest single, "Story," released in the UK last Friday.

Known for her unique blend of Afrobeats, Lizbet is making a substantial impact on the global music scene. Her new track "Story" has quickly gained traction, dominating airwaves in major cities such as London, Lagos, and Abuja, and resonating with a worldwide audience through all streaming platforms. This success has solidified her reputation as a rising star in the Afrobeats genre.

In addition to "Story," Wini Lizbet recently released another single titled "On a Daily," which has also garnered widespread acclaim. These releases highlight her ability to connect deeply with listeners through heartfelt and authentic music.

"Story" offers a glimpse into Lizbet's personal journey, reflecting her resilience and commitment to authenticity throughout her career. The song’s poignant lyrics, including lines such as "I’ve been in the dark for a long time / While the sun is shining / It’s time to check the time / Been dey trek to Ojota / Forming Ajibota / Now I’m so sweet I’m diet / I no fit keep quiet / I must tell you my story," showcase her remarkable growth and perseverance. Other lyrics like "When I enter the place / Them say who I follow come / But I no need introduction / So I oppose the motion / I dey hustle hard and I pay my dues / Cos no limit to what I can do / As you see me so I be talk and do / Talk and do I be talk and do" further underline her determination and drive.

Lizbet's success underscores not only her talent but also the growing influence of Afrobeats on the global music stage. Her ability to blend traditional African sounds with contemporary beats has earned her a diverse fan base and critical acclaim from music enthusiasts and industry experts alike.

Looking ahead, Wini Lizbet shows no signs of slowing down. With plans for future collaborations with global music stars and upcoming performances, she is poised to continue her upward trajectory in the music industry. Her unique sound and compelling storytelling are set to inspire artists and captivate audiences around the world.

As her music continues to gain international recognition, Wini Lizbet is undoubtedly a name to watch in the global music scene.

(1) (Reply)

Handling Difficult Guests: Conflict Resolution For Airbnb Hosts / Christ University: Comprehensive Guide To Academic Programs / Customs Onne, Revenue Target Up By 40.3 Percent, As The Command Seizes Contraban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.