Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,740 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo (40143 Views)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by DECLAN2015(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

But Muslims association looks away when Muslims assault or kill Christians.

The difference is clear.

Bcis killing of xhrisn is part of Muslim jihad program
But xhtisnity is for peace
Kudos to can

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Ojiofor: 2:57pm On Jun 23
Codepain:
The erring pastor should be jailed, and his son dismissed from the army.

How can someone attack a man and beat his wives, including a pregnant one, for slaughtering a ram in his own compound?

See how all Yorubas come together to discipline the pastor. This is how society should be run—with justice and fairness.

I hope the Igbos can learn something from the sophisticated ways of the Yorubas

What justice was done for the victims of this terrorist attack on Catholic christians?

On 5 June 2022, a mass shooting and bomb attack occurred at a Catholic church in the city of Owo in Ondo State, Nigeria. At least 40 people were killed, with the highest estimates being around 80.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:42pm On Jun 23
According to MURIC’s Executive Director, Prof. Isiaq Akintola, there has been a misunderstanding between the Muslim family and the church over noise pollution, a case which he said the king of Iseyin had to intervene.

I see where this mumuric problem is coming from. If it's was a mosque will the Muslim family have issues with noise pollution which the mumuric dude is talking about? The Muslims do same thing just as their Christian counterparts are doing. Religious intolerance is what is playing out so fast. For those who stay around mosque can testify just as those who stay around a church can testify noise pollution so what is mumuric man talking about? It's not noise pollution but strictly religious intolerance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:59pm On Jun 23
The way everything gets tribalized on this forum is not normal, I suspect there are paid agents of discord here.

11 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by DCmonster: 5:50pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

How can someone attack a man and beat his wives, including a pregnant one, for slaughtering a ram in his own compound?

See how all Yorubas come together to discipline the pastor. This is how society should be run—with justice and fairness.

You are a slowpoke for trying to derail this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Niok: 10:05pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

wetin this muumuu dey talk

4 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Thonee(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

The difference is clear.

We practice Peace in Christianity without making noise about it.

4 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Ikaeniyan0: 10:06pm On Jun 23
Codepain:
All these mad people opening churches here and there
I wander how such a person became a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Dennisochampa: 10:06pm On Jun 23
I'm not in support of violence of any kind but why do these guys keep quiet when Christians are attacked but are very vocal when Christians attack Muslims??
Do we now pamper one religion in Nigeria and treat others like they don't matter?

6 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Matthewdan(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

please let's stop all this tribal war for our future sake... Think of our children having hatred for each other just because of tribe please.

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by NOwazobia: 10:09pm On Jun 23
We don't see this type of condemnation, and apologies from Muslim faithfuls when they behead others for Muhammad.

undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Khyrvxjzy: 10:10pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

we igbo will always support igbo even if they are doing evil

yyba
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Ladech(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23
How does slaughtering ram while facing the church affect you as a pastor or christian?

People just like unnecessary wahala.

I am sure he would have formed Christ-like and remain peaceful if it were to be a sango/Ogun people doing their rituals

3 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Azazyel: 10:11pm On Jun 23
CAN did well. This is how sane organizations behave. I'm sure if the Christians were the victims, the Muslim organizations would look the other way like nothing ever happened. CAN really showed maturity here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by davosea(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

The difference is clear.
lol like eloquently the love they had everything disapear.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by NOwazobia: 10:11pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

Those who killed Deborah are still roaming free.

Maybe your peanut 2 minute brain must have forgotten.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by IbnB: 10:12pm On Jun 23
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Church-To-Vacate-Premises-After-Attack-On-Muslim-Family-In-Oyo

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8132375/disturbing-eid-incident-iseyin-man

Nigeria is such a completely failed state, citizens now look to non-state actors for justice and protection

The social contract is dead and buried
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by yyba: 10:12pm On Jun 23
Khyrvxjzy:
we igbo will always support igbo even if they are doing evil

yyba
that is very commendable from christian association of Nigeria (CAN)

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Antiislaam(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23
But those silly slaves riff-raff from the religion of allah (Islam) had been attacking the Christians and Church of God, does Muric and other slaves condemned anyone of them, do they sanction anyone for attacking the Church of God and Christians? CAN in Iseyin fall my hand big time aswear

3 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by luluman: 10:14pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

Do yiebos learn anything?

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Wittysmith(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23
Ceasarceasar:
Christianity is the only true religion of peace....

What we practise in Naija is not Christianity. It's actually "Churchianity".
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Khyrvxjzy: 10:15pm On Jun 23
immortalcrown:
Present proofs.

What has any Muslim association done to the killers of Deborah in Sokoto?

What has the association done to those who killed a female preacher in Abuja?

Which word or sentence in my comment makes you attack Igbo under this thread?
i no like igbo and i no like Muslim terrorist, who make i insult here

make i go against Igbo.... i will make igbo be as nothing
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by NOwazobia: 10:17pm On Jun 23
richiemcgold:
CAN is not the court of law.
The so-called pastor and all members involved should be arraigned for proper prosecution.
Those military officers too must be sanctioned by their authority.
That's it.
Hope you keep this energy when Deborah, and the Female Preacher was murdered without justice.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by LEXYCOM: 10:17pm On Jun 23
Relocating his church is not good enough. So he should go and beat another person elsewhere? He should have completely been barred from being a pastor again

4 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Khyrvxjzy: 10:17pm On Jun 23
Codepain:
All these mad people opening churches here and there
you speak for in first comment

you speak bad here

hatred in you sef know that the two things you wrote cant be together

2 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Khyrvxjzy: 10:18pm On Jun 23
yyba:
that is very commendable from christian association of Nigeria (CAN)
condemn mmesoma
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by LEXYCOM: 10:19pm On Jun 23
This cannot happen in the far north. If it happens, the consequences will be .................
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by blowjohn(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

The difference is clear.

Yes, I agree.
Was about to say the same thing.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by GenFunction: 10:21pm On Jun 23
Sharpsharp00123:
how do u expect a Yoruba person to answer questions on what happened in d north?
He's demanding answers 4rm a certain group not geo political zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by GenFunction: 10:23pm On Jun 23
Matthewdan:
please let's stop all this tribal war for our future sake... Think of our children having hatred for each other just because of tribe please.
LoL...all these ones? they rather die
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by SisterAnn(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23
Codepain:

Yoruba mooslim, to err is human, to forgive is divine. Calling for the pastor to be jailed is a glimpse into your dark Islamic heart. Forgive your brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.