Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo (40144 Views)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Gbogbowa: 1:04am On Jun 24
Codepain:
The erring pastor should be jailed, and his son dismissed from the army.

How can someone attack a man and beat his wives, including a pregnant one, for slaughtering a ram in his own compound?

See how all Yorubas come together to discipline the pastor. This is how society should be run—with justice and fairness.

I hope the Igbos can learn something from the sophisticated ways of the Yorubas
be deceiving yourself the Hausa that killed the Yoruba man in Lagos and still climbed him with bike the Yoruba did not come together
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by richmanrichard: 1:08am On Jun 24
Codepain:

How can someone attack a man and beat his wives, including a pregnant one, for slaughtering a ram in his own compound?

See how all Yorubas come together to discipline the pastor. This is how society should be run—with justice and fairness.

You are mentally sick. what has igbo got to do with your madness in Yoruba land? Any ways, you can't get likes without the igbos, it's understood.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Eagleways: 1:10am On Jun 24
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

But Muslims association looks away when Muslims assault or kill Christians.

The difference is clear.
Dont mind them. I hate violence but to be sincere, I don't care about the battering
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by abibun: 1:25am On Jun 24
Is the Yoruba Muslims different from the Hausa Muslims
tunde1200:
But your questions 1and 2 how you want Yoruba man to answer that.
Because this heinous crime were not committed by Yoruba.

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by thatigboman: 1:40am On Jun 24
Codepain:

an igbo woman was killed in kano in front of her shop for asking a muslim man not to perform ablution in front of her shop
https://punchng.com/alleged-blasphemy-igbo-woman-stabbed-death-kano/

Deborah was killed for asking her coursemates not to turn their class whatsapp group to an extension of sokoto central mosque.
And none of those concerns u mr or miss islamic extremist.

And u guys pack yourselves and went to mecca and extreme heat wiped about half of u there

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Honestey: 2:22am On Jun 24
Christian terrorists, only God saved the family. The pastor son, a soldier brought his colleagues and another guy in soldier uniform impersonating soldier all beating the poor Muslim family on Sallah day !

3 Likes

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by emerged01(m): 2:23am On Jun 24
Ceasarceasar:
Christianity is the only true religion of peace....

Fact! Christianity preaches love,peace is just one of the fruits it bears among others like patience,kindness,self control .....
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by NorthernersSuck: 2:36am On Jun 24
Codepain:

And all the yorubas refused to come together to discipline the Hausa fulani okada riders who killed a Yoruba man yesterday in broad day light in Lagos state. Are you guys afraid of the northerners more than the your fellow yorubas or what? Make una dey play
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by NorthernersSuck: 2:42am On Jun 24
Sharpsharp00123:
we don’t do nsogbu nsogbu in Yoruba land

We use our senses

Now I understand the reason you guys look the other way round, even after the killing of your fellow Yoruba brother yesterday in Lagos state by the Hausa fulanis okada riders. What a shame. Cowards
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by tafabaloo(m): 3:08am On Jun 24
What kind of Pastor would arrange beating for a family due to difference of religion.
The Bible says, " follow peace with all men.....". Unfortunately, the reverse is what most churches preach nowadays.
God help His church to live by His words.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by ceejay80s(m): 3:10am On Jun 24
Codepain:

Uu are nothing but a foolish fool,
Yoruba my foot and the stupid pastor is not from ur region?
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by TheSuperX(m): 3:22am On Jun 24
Ceasarceasar:

But your fellow Christian went to bring soldiers to panel beat some people, is that what Christianity teach?
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Robinmido(m): 3:25am On Jun 24
How is igbo connected to this story?
Codepain:

Igbos are too comfortable spewing lies.
Which Muslim association look away.
You're just been a fool
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by okechuks22: 3:43am On Jun 24
Codepain:

Igbos are too comfortable spewing lies.
Which Muslim association look away.
You're just been a fool
how did musilim judge the case of Debora Samuel
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by lexy2014: 3:43am On Jun 24
This is good display of christian values ensuring justice and not covering up. If the tables were turned, would Muslims do the same?
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by okechuks22: 3:45am On Jun 24
tunde1200:
But your questions 1and 2 how you want Yoruba man to answer that.
Because this heinous crime were not committed by Yoruba.

we are not talking of Yorubas we are talking of musilims oga
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Babastrong(m): 3:56am On Jun 24
[quote author=Ceasarceasar post=130617333]Christianity is the only true religion of peace....

[ Lol. i live in iseyin. The fear of muslim youths is the beginning of peace.]
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by waldigit: 4:36am On Jun 24
adenigga:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/Church-To-Vacate-Premises-After-Attack-On-Muslim-Family-In-Oyo

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8132375/disturbing-eid-incident-iseyin-man
This is a clear case of assault. CAN doesn't need to fret itself over it. The pastor used military to commit the crime not the church. Every one knows neither Jesus nor Christianity preaches violence. It's a civil case not a religious one the man should be sued for assault. The pastor did not claim Jesus or CAN sent him to commit the crime, nether can he claim he did it because Jesus or Bible commanded it..
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by countryman13: 4:39am On Jun 24
limeta:
“I have gone round pleading with the Islamic scholars in Iseyinland[b]. They should please soft-pedal their annoyance. It is glaring that the man (pastor) was guilty[/b]. CAN in Iseyin has also sanctioned the pastor and ordered him to look for another place to locate his church.

Christians are cowards
No islamic.body will ever issue a statement like this against his own wrong or right
Do ur worst!
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by grammarian247(m): 4:49am On Jun 24
immortalcrown:
Present proofs.

What has any Muslim association done to the killers of Deborah in Sokoto?

What has the association done to those who killed a female preacher in Abuja?

Which word or sentence in my comment makes you attack Igbo under this thread?

If you check well, that fellow insulting the Igbo is a graduate. Some go to school but are not educated. What on earth brought the Igbo into this issue? Very irritating fools!
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by UncommonLogic: 4:51am On Jun 24
Lovelyn451:
keep foaming in the mouth na, your elders need to orientate your youth to work and make money not harvesting organs or looking for who to scam...mumu
Sub human IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. I guess your elders thought you how to fo olosho, because most of you are doing olosho all over Nigeria. The men are into Hawking Gala in Lagos traffic or drug business in Asia.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by udemzyudex(m): 4:52am On Jun 24
Vacate premises bawo?
Na CAN dey buy the land for them?
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by bixton(m): 5:09am On Jun 24
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

The difference is clear.

One is a God of peace who fights for Himself. If you blaspheme Him, you might be forgiven but if you blaspheme His Spirit then doom is yours. He needs no one to fight for Him.

But the other is not like the above. By their fruits you'll know who they are and who they worship.

1 Like

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Smartcitizen: 5:14am On Jun 24
Codepain:

This is an issue that happened in Yoruba land, why bringing Igbos into it?

I sincerely wonder if Yorubas can leave in Nigeria with the northerners if the Igbos leave Nigeria.

This envy is too much!
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by fred04(m): 5:15am On Jun 24
Codepain:

Until you condemn the druggie.
You are a Muslim and stop bringing Igbo to your agbero lifestyle.
We are always ahead of you guys in that aspect.
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by allthingsgood: 5:17am On Jun 24
Codepain:

But exactly the samehing happened in Kwara when Muslims unleashed havoc on traditional worshippers. Nobody said anything then. Why is it now different
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by heysquare(m): 5:21am On Jun 24
immortalcrown:
CAN did well.

The difference is clear.
You should understand that this is Yoruba land where religion tolerance still in place than any other Muslims region in Nigeria. It was unfortunate that such heinous action perpetrated by the pastor and his son. I think the pastor needs to be mentally examined
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by TheZeezle(m): 5:30am On Jun 24
With that Extremist killer posing as pastor?

Ceasarceasar:

Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by wizelink(m): 5:31am On Jun 24
immortalcrown:
If only it is not one-sided.

It would have been termed blasphemy and you will definitely hear nothing from the imam
Re: Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo by Hollybratt(m): 5:35am On Jun 24
Eagleways:
Dont mind them. I hate violence but to be sincere, I don't care about the battering
See person wey hate violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brazil's Satanic Carnival That Mock Jesus And Gods Responds To Them / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.