Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,667 members, 7,914,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo (6278 Views)

How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 12:19pm On Jun 23
I no understand this news can someone enlighten me more sad angry

27 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Iceberg3: 12:28pm On Jun 23
Heard he was a tout working together with illegal taskforce to arrest okadas.....too harsh but agberoes should be treated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 12:31pm On Jun 23
Iceberg3:
Heard he was a tout working together with illegal taskforce to arrest okadas.....too harsh but agberoes should be treated
nawao

30 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by vanbonattel: 12:34pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:

His people denied him. They said he was on illegal duties and so deserved to be treated like this. What a people.

19 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Chibuzoc(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23
Hausa Okada riders killed a yoruba agbero in broad day

12 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 12:54pm On Jun 23
vanbonattel:

His people denied him. They said he was on illegal duties and so deserved to be treated like this. What a people.
grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 12:55pm On Jun 23
Chibuzoc:
Hausa Okada riders killed a yoruba agbero in broad day
pathethic I don’t know that lagos is being ruled by women angry

41 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by gidgiddy: 12:58pm On Jun 23
After killing him, the repeatedly ran over him with bikes to show everyone that "nothing dey happen"

26 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by gistray: 12:59pm On Jun 23
Definition of cowardice.

His people couldn't make a sound 😂

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Prince2324: 1:05pm On Jun 23
The Masters killed one of their slaves

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by caye(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23
If truly they are hausas, those agbero unions are real cowards.

By the way, I'm not the tribe you're thinking.
Some Yorubas are actually cowards in deed. Especially those untrained, unschooled fools, who only believe in JuJu , and have rejected the sacred concept of Omoluabi.

10 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Coolsperm: 1:18pm On Jun 23
He was a Yoruba Muslim man but got killed by Hausa Okada Ridders in broad daylight,

10 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by vanbonattel: 1:32pm On Jun 23
Does it mean that every person standing and watching the killing and mutilation like a DSTV reality show are not Yoruba people?

And they have still not released a statement!

OPC
Yoruba nation agitators
Amotekun (seems like this one died with Arakunrin)
NURTW
MC Oluomo
Seun Kuti
The white haired witch former professor
MURIC
Onanuga
Reno Omockery

All of these people have swallowed their tongues.

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by eteebanky1: 1:33pm On Jun 23
I trust LASG

They'll definitely fish every single one of them out to face justice at the court of Law

Tho, he is an agbero.....I have little or no pity for them

Those people can frustrate the hell out of those drivers, okada men

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 1:37pm On Jun 23
eteebanky1:
I trust LASG

They'll definitely fish every single one of them out to face justice at the court of Law

Tho, he is an agbero.....I have little or no pity for them

Those people can frustrate the hell out of those drivers, okada men
I know he is agbero but is a spit on yoruba Face for a non indigene to do that in broaday light and people are watching without any intervention isn’t it cowardice angry

30 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by CrushObituaries: 1:40pm On Jun 23
Bitter grievingory OBItuaries are here again mourning and bickering a few days ago in enugu, an underage girl was raped by fulani herdsmen in broad daylight and the man that wanted to rescue her was killed whereas others watched them mutilating the 14years old girl without repercussion, the same people are here with anguish and grieves, bitter grievingory Obi shameful defeat and humiliation really is devastating to them

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by APOPTOSIS: 1:57pm On Jun 23
Lawless, senseless and Reckless Society
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 2:00pm On Jun 23
CrushObituaries:
Bitter grievingory OBItuaries are here again mourning and bickering a few days ago in enugu, an underage girl was raped by fulani herdsmen in broad daylight and the man that wanted to rescue her was killed whereas others watched them mutilating the 14years old girl without repercussion, the same people are here with anguish and grieves, bitter grievingory Obi shameful defeat and humiliation really is devastating to them
at least the man died as a man do you have balls to challenge fulani herds men abi you will run to idp camp in Benin when you see them

38 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by eteebanky1: 2:02pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:
I know he is agbero but is a spit on yoruba Face for a non indigene to do that in broaday light and people are watching without any intervention isn’t it cowardice angry

Reverse will be the case if they did that to an innocent Yoruba Man. people know say na one of those useless agbero, so they care less

They should start now and destroy innocent LASG structures worth billions of Naira.

Yorubas are not violent like Hausa, Fulani and Igbos

We oduduwas cherish our progress alot and we know other regions are jealous 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 2:02pm On Jun 23
CrushObituaries:
and those herdsmen has been dealt with I have seen the video but I can’t post it here continue defending your cowardice cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by CrushObituaries: 2:07pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:
and those herdsmen has been dealt with I have seen the video but I can’t post it here continue defending your cowardice cheesy
Dealt with? joke of the century.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by CrushObituaries: 2:15pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:
at least the man died as a man do you have balls to challenge fulani herds men abi you will run to idp camp in Benin when you see them
The died like a dog and the raping didn't stop, the 13 years old girl survived the smashing , why other Igbos were watching the show free of charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Godfullsam(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:

You cockroaches want to use the incident to incite tribal problem between tribes despite the fact that the PPRO of Lagos state has arrested and detained the police on illegal duties and vowed to apprehend everyone involved.
You cockroaches are still calling the yorubas cowards because they have decided to allow the police to their jobs instead of going on rampage and killing all the hausas (both the guilty and Innocents).
It won't work!

I have seen nothing less than 5 threads on this issue alone and these threads were created by one single tribe who ordinarily should not be concerned.

A similar incident occurred recently in enugu state where some fooooolanis raped an under aged teenage girl and killed the man that came to rescue her.
But no one is talking about it. You people are really cursed.

Shame on you cockroaches.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Igbofirstson: 2:20pm On Jun 23
CrushObituaries:
The died like a dog and the raping didn't stop, the 13 years old girl survived the smashing , why other Igbos were watching the show free of charge
from your comment I can see you are a kid

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Godfullsam(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23
CrushObituaries:

Don't mind those cockroaches, many threads have been created because of this issue alone.

They sha want to snuggle themselves into this matter even though it doesn't concern them.

They want yorubas, who have acted in the most civilized manner by allowing the police to handle the matter to take laws into their own hands and fight back so that the issue would escalate into tribal riot - leading to many casualties.
They have forgotten that they will also be affected if the issue goes about of hand.

Stewpid cockroaches.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Godfullsam(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23
vanbonattel:
Does it mean that every person standing and watching the killing and mutilation like a DSTV reality show are not Yoruba people?

And they have still not released a statement!

OPC
Yoruba nation agitators
Amotekun (seems like this one died with Arakunrin)
NURTW
MC Oluomo
Seun Kuti
The white haired witch former professor
Onanuga

All of these people have swallowed their tongues.

The police are on top of the matter.

1.The police officers on illegal duty have been arrested and detained.
2. The PPRO of Lagos state has vowed to fish out the perpetrators.

If you are not comfortable with this arrangement, you can take up harms and fight for the unfortunate agbero.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by Ofemannnu: 2:36pm On Jun 23
vanbonattel:

Is he a Ghanaian?
That pic can be Zambia or Niger...
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by MrEverest(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:

I think some Hausas and Fulanis were proving that Lagos is truly a no man’s land. They killed a Yoruba traffic police officer and repeatedly used their Ijaws to run over him.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by MrEverest(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23
C O W A R D.

Godfullsam:

You cockroaches want to use the incident to incite tribal problem between tribes despite the fact that the PPRO of Lagos state has arrested and detained the police on illegal duties and vowed to apprehend everyone involved.
You cockroaches are still calling the yorubas cowards because they have decided to allow the police to their jobs instead of going on rampage and killing all the hausas (both the guilty and Innocents).
It won't work!

I have seen nothing less than 5 threads on this issue alone and these threads were created by one single tribe who ordinarily should not be concerned.

A similar incident occurred recently in enugu state where some fooooolanis raped an under aged teenage girl and killed the man that came to rescue her.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by vanbonattel: 2:43pm On Jun 23
Godfullsam:

It won't work!

One question, if its another tribe that killed a Yoruba man openly like this in Lagos, will you keep quiet and be pacifying people like a born again Christian like you are doing today?

Fear fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me What Is Happening In This Photo by MrEverest(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23
Igbofirstson:

If this was done by Igbos, by now every one of them from the fowl head called Soyinka to the last of them on the street would have been issuing threats every minute. However, it was done by their masters hence the radio silence and forming civility.

What a shame.

Spit!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relative Just Called Me That War Is Comming / Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring / Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.