Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. (796 Views)

World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) / The Worlds Smallest Woman And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by adecz: 1:48pm On Jun 23
51-Year-Old Wrestler, Great Khali, And Shortest Woman In The World, 30-Year-Old Actress, Jyoti Amge.😁😁😁

With due apologies to aunty Ramota,
Can any 9ja guy date such a mini sized
woman❓❓❓

Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Luckylife(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23
Wonders of 21st century

1 Like

Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Freestainworld(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23
This is an example of words and opposite.

2 Likes

Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Daptboy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23
Kai see wetin I dae think.. Abeg if you dae think the same thing hands up...

2 Likes

Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by SkengRay: 4:56pm On Jun 23
Daptboy:
Kai see wetin I dae think.. Abeg if you dae think the same thing hands up...
I was thinking she's the same size as my D grin.

1 Like

Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Emu4life(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23
Date Wetin
No be Child abuse be that
Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by We4all: 7:29pm On Jun 23
She looks like a doll.
Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Cineinfo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23
This one na Dollybaby na.
Re: The Wrestling Giant Great Khalid Meets The Smallest Woman. by Kingray10: 10:01pm On Jun 23
Whosoever date her suppose to be arrested as pedophile.

(1) (Reply)

Miranda's Bag And Shoes! / R.kelly Will Feature In "flex" Video: Tuface / Ryan Seacrest Or Rick Deees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.