Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent (57179 Views)

Moses Bliss, Fiancée Marie Wiseborn Release Pre-wedding Photos. / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Release Another Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by bizbro: 2:01pm On Jun 24
X
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by FireUpNow(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24
Happy marriage life. Divido the master of OBO himself. Away games sure pass for him
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Truthsandtrusts: 2:47pm On Jun 24
justnaijagist12:
Davido & chioma release pre-wedding photo as Davido wedding invite cost 10 million naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPjwohqB2U?si=Y0OOZOfSC74QnFCX

Davido you be thief, 10million for IV....
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by faithfull18(f): 2:55pm On Jun 24
Hmmn!
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by xangerar: 2:56pm On Jun 24
wonlasewonimi:
Why get married when you're still going to go on your knees for olosho? How idiotic is this?

I guess it is for the socials. Hahaha the same reason why my grandfather who didn't believe went to church those days. To go and socialize and network.

Invites are selling for 5-10Million Naira, and it has been tagged the gathering of the billionaires. They must have an umbrella to gather and meet and Davido just presented one with a supposed wedding. He cashes out and then moves, and I guess he losses nothing even if his oloshos sit at the front row tomorrow!
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by mediclife1987(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24
justnaijagist12:
Davido & chioma release pre-wedding photo as Davido wedding invite cost 10 million naira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPjwohqB2U?si=Y0OOZOfSC74QnFCX

This babe wey I dey see so is there for the grabs. She is there for what she can get in oh, nothing more meen.

Zero smile throughout the pictures meen.

David no go know wetin hit am, make hin go ask FFK, hin go know how far soon
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Available9: 3:40pm On Jun 24
When last did Davido dropped a hit song ? When you are not trending, just do anything to trend...ask portable
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by motionarena: 4:01pm On Jun 24
judedwriter:
10m wedding IV?? shocked

It's a joke right??

Nope
I just paid
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Berankis: 4:03pm On Jun 24
I like Davido a lot as an artist but I loathe all these news of exaggerations from him and around him.
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Lovelyn451(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24
Chioma doest look happy
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 4:51pm On Jun 24
I still no go attend.... mediocrity
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by bbamusa: 5:11pm On Jun 24
i hope the marriage last three years or more!
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Gandrova: 5:54pm On Jun 24
Stop lying it not up to that amount
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by asobo1: 6:26pm On Jun 24
Congratulations to them. Wishing them a blissful union
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Myhusband(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24
StraightGaay:
Hate igbo all you want, Nigeria, can't do without them, both tribes hausa and Yoruba, knows this.
Little wonder they can't let them go. Mind you I be Yoruba

Can't let igbo go, as per what exactly?

For your information, letting iggbo go will reduce political noise and constutuing of nuisance in Nigeria polity. It will bring sanity to Nigeria political space

Igbo should rather beg and convince Yoruba to pull out that's when you people will have the authority to be free, till then dey play and hype your mediocre
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by StraightGaay: 7:15pm On Jun 24
Myhusband:

Can't let igbo go, as per what exactly?

For your information, letting iggbo go will reduce political noise and constutuing of nuisance in Nigeria polity. It will bring sanity to Nigeria political space

Igbo should rather beg and convince Yoruba to pull out that's when you people will have the authority to be free, till then dey play and hype your mediocre
Ok, so let them go now
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Myhusband(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24
StraightGaay:
Ok, so let them go now

Peter obi is the one holding you confused homosapien down

You remember how all of you were focused in getting your Biafra before you switched to obidients? No one take you 🤡 🤡🤡🤡 serious

If you want something you stand tall to it and not be obidient today, Biafra tomorrow, a zoo lover next tomorrow

If you people really want to leave, you've reps who can push referendum but because of your uncivilized mentality you believe they will unlock your going as if you're in captive.

What amaze me is how all of you reason the same way even your educated ones, funny tribe
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Peledonomy: 7:47pm On Jun 24
cool
Bbb
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by StraightGaay: 7:54pm On Jun 24
Myhusband:

Peter obi is the one holding you confused homosapien down

You remember how all of you were focused in getting your Biafra before you switched to obidients? No one take you 🤡 🤡🤡🤡 serious

If you want something you stand tall to it and not be obidient today, Biafra tomorrow, a zoo lover next tomorrow

If you people really want to leave, you've reps who can push referendum but because of your uncivilized mentality you believe they will unlock your going as if you're in captive.

What amaze me is how all of you reason the same way even your educated ones, funny tribe
Still let them go and see if they wont
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Ashawoman82: 8:25pm On Jun 24
Pootle:

out of the the 6 flat am the only one that is not an easterner and i com get one igbo babe all of them dey refer to her as my wife, for my mind i jus dey laugh until i wan marry e shock them when i marry someone from my tribe i could see the pain in there eyes lol
lol.. Choi, omo u mumu o.. 70 years old man, and I won't be surprised if you're over 40..u manage knack igbo girl wey chop ur money join, eat ur food.. U come dey see am as achievement as u no marry am, u no dey shame?... Ur mumu no too much so?... If u can think this way what's the hope for the teenager that's growing, lol... Dey play.... Them dey talk of men with worth u dey here dey misyarn rubbish... Everybody knows that igbo women are the most sort after women in Nigeria, kee yourself if u no like the fact... Ask yourself how many igbo guys dey marry outside thier tribe, now compare am with the number of Yoruba wey dey marry igbo women, that should tell u something, the igbo women are quality women.
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by PUNANI01: 9:00pm On Jun 24
Why is the other Illuminati signatures picture not been uploaded online
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by BigSam13: 9:07pm On Jun 24
If man get the 10m,omo,e don set
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Heroicvic(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24
Commendable
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Tetraozonaitera: 9:49pm On Jun 24
Happy Birthday to them. Long life and prosperity. Hip hip hurray.
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by aalangel(f): 11:13pm On Jun 24
I'm just happy for them.
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by ponishah: 11:42pm On Jun 24
Chrisrare:
Beautiful pics. They should enjoy the nuptial paparazzi while
it lasts. Celebrity marriages last just as much as Arsenal on
top of the epl table.

Who be celebrity
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by olaJako(m): 12:43am On Jun 25
Transactional couple
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by Stephaniegold(f): 1:35am On Jun 25
Davido pls I want to attend ur wedding...even if this is the only thing you can do for me....make I also come pray and turn water to wine for the wedding.....pls
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by javascript1901: 11:46pm On Jun 26
Stephaniegold:
Davido pls I want to attend ur wedding...even if this is the only thing you can do for me....make I also come pray and turn water to wine for the wedding.....pls
lol
Re: Davido & Chioma Release Pre-Wedding Photos: Wedding IV Costs ₦10M - OGB Recent by javascript1901: 11:49pm On Jun 26
Ashawoman82:
Everybody knows that igbo women are the most sort after women in Nigeria, kee yourself if u no like the fact... Ask yourself how many igbo guys dey marry outside thier tribe, now compare am with the number of Yoruba wey dey marry igbo women, that should tell u something, the igbo women are quality women.
hmmm.... where did u get the stat from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) / Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.