Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,761 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T (1043 Views)

Godwin Emefiele: Tinubu Is Really Taking Good Care Of Him (photos) / President Tinubu Is Really Taking Good Care Of Godwin Emefiele (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by Amibo1: 10:23pm On Jun 23
IS ARISE TV RUFAI OSENI REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE IGBOS? PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MAN & COMMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGqlLH-IOyU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by helinues: 10:24pm On Jun 23
Toh

Average people are opportunists most especially when they see vulnerability in others emotions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by slimfit1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23
If you are going to benefit from the selling and buying of those jet go and do your business if you want to destroy his reputation it's not going to work. I'm Yoruba I support igbos and Rufai how do you explain that. This man has been paid to come and destroy Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by sIfioksq: 12:11am On Jun 24
Typical of the Igbo, always looking for ways to exploit others for their own gain.
Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by flokii: 12:42am On Jun 24
Whoever made that video.. may God bless him abundantly. That's one Igbo I've seen thinking in a liberal manner.

Rufai Oseni is a jobber, a terrible one at that.. you might want to call me anything but I don't play with people's emotions. I hate such and people who play on other people's emotions disgust me.

When I heard Eedris Abdulkareem song, I laughed.. we are both Yorubas and he knows we know he's playing on Igbos emotions to revive his dead music career.
It's one thing to be smart, it's another to be wicked.. such is the case for Eedris, Rufai Oseni and many others like them playing on emotions of the Igbos.

It's the right of the President and his Vice to have functional jets in good shape for their official duties.. if NSA has, why not PBAT and VP Shettima?. So buying new jets for them is in order. I don't even know those seeking the opinion of people like Rufai Oseni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by mrvitalis(m): 12:47am On Jun 24
helinues:
Toh

Average people are opportunists most especially when they see vulnerability in others emotions
Says someone who is supporting APC because of religious and tribal sentiments he was sold?

The hypocrisy is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by hafeeanubasy: 5:01am On Jun 24
Its very easy to exploit Igbos emotion for popularity.

FFK,FAYOSE,RENO OMOKIRI,NNMADI KANU,NOW RUFAI OSENI.

Just start saying what they want to hear,your social media followership will grow in leaps and bounds!

Go to arise TV comment section to check who dominate the place.

4 Likes

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by BigkokoRep: 7:48am On Jun 24
Any region or people capable of voting Buhari twice back to back and Asiwaju, is capable of voting a domestic 🐈 cat....

Which region and did this? Make I drop small pishures for you!

hafeeanubasy:
Its very easy to exploit Igbos emotion for popularity.

FFK,RENO OMOKIRI,NNMADI KANU,NOW RUFAI OSENI.

Just start saying what they want to hear,your social media followership will grow in leaps and bounds!

Go to arise TV comment section to check who dominate the place.

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by commoditiesnig: 8:35am On Jun 24
Wow wow! God bless this man for speaking mind of sane people such as myself.

Certain folks have really taken advantage of a group of people to push false narratives for their personal gains. Unfortunately their listeners have been falling for this.

May God help us!

Amibo1:
IS ARISE TV RUFAI OSENI REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE IGBOS? PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MAN & COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by Brenbentondiaz: 9:47am On Jun 24
mrvitalis:

Says someone who is supporting APC because of religious and tribal sentiments he was sold?

The hypocrisy is crazy

But you supporting obi is because...? Irony flies over your head.

1 Like

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by richie240: 9:49am On Jun 24
Igbós DONT MIND being taken advantage of, so long as it peppers their 'enemies'.

The LP has not given account of the funds raised for the peter obi project from Abure/Aisha yesufu, but they have refused to make a fuss about it since the discrepancy is committed by fellow 'obidients'.

Even If u kee a fellow 'obidient', so long as u insult Tinubu/Apc/yorubas/hausas, ur sins will be overlooked!

If u want to gain the favour of the average igboperson, just start by insulting Tinubu/Apc/hausas/yorubas, and u gain his unalloyed attention!
cool

Amibo1:

1 Like

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by Brenbentondiaz: 9:49am On Jun 24
Igborillas are the most gullible people in Nigeria. That's why it's always hilarious when they think they're playing smart.
Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by mrvitalis(m): 10:04am On Jun 24
Brenbentondiaz:

But you supporting obi is because...? Irony flies over your head.
He is the best candidate
Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by richie240: 10:30am On Jun 24
flokii:
Whoever made that video.. may God bless him abundantly. That's one Igbo I've seen thinking in a liberal manner.

Rufai Oseni is a jobber, a terrible one at that.. you might want to call me anything but I don't play with people's emotions. I hate such and people who play on other people's emotions disgust me.

When I heard Eedris Abdulkareem song, I laughed.. we are both Yorubas and he knows we know he's playing on Igbos emotions to revive his dead music career.
It's one thing to be smart, it's another to be wicked.. such is the case for Eedris, Rufai Oseni and many others like them playing on emotions of the Igbos.

It's the right of the President and his Vice to have functional jets in good shape for their official duties.. if NSA has, why not PBAT and VP Shettima?. So buying new jets for them is in order. I don't even know those seeking the opinion of people like Rufai Oseni.
He's from kano actually.
Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by confusedlady(f): 11:13am On Jun 24
Amibo1:

A people that could be deceived that Muhammadu Buhari DIED and was CLONED and replaced with a man called Jubril Al Sudani will believe anything as long as it fits into their myopic emotional beliefs.
This was how they allowed Odumegwu Ojukwu to led over 3 million of their people on the road to perdition by playing on their emotions and lying so he could boost his ego of being a head of state of a war torn state.
The same people no matter how educated they are believe that Obafemi Awolowo died by ingesting rat poison.
This same people believe Peter Obi is a messiah. The same Peter Obi who was governor of Anambra state for eight disastrous years...
Chukwuma Soludo who ironically is an Ibo put it succinctly, when he claimed they engage in nsogbu nsogbu politics. This is what makes it easy for any nit wit with a platform to manipulate them so easily....
JUST TELL THEM THE LIES THEY WANT TO HEAR AND YOU ARE THEIR BEST FRIEND, BUT TELL THEM THE TRUTH THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR AND YOU ARE THEIR WORST ENEMY!

Rufai Oseni is actually a mischievous rable rouser who knows how to push their mumu button for his selfish reason. So many of the Ibo on Twitter/x are his followers who he cunningly winds their brain by telling them what they want to hear in order to cash out Elon Musks money from engagement.
Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode have in the past cunningly manipulated them for their personal reasons.
Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa regularly manipulate them into doing their bidding and every Monday there is a blood bath of their own in Eastern Nigeria in order to please the terrorist IPOB....

1 Like

Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by vengertime: 12:49pm On Jun 24
Amibo1:

After he has taken advantage of your mama stinking toto
Re: Is Arise Tv Rufai Oseni Really Taking Advantage Of The Igbos? Please Listen To T by flokii: 5:24pm On Jun 24
richie240:

He's from kano actually.

He was born in Kano.. father from Ilesha, Osun State and mother from Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Should Leave Igbo Politicians Alone. / English vs Pidgin / Fg Stops Consolidation Of Varsities, Others-another Policy Reversal - What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.