Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,576 members, 7,923,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 (13086 Views)

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Tonididdyx: 6:35am On Jun 24
Religious suicide
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by VoltageDivida(m): 6:36am On Jun 24
How many Nigerians are involved?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 6:38am On Jun 24
helinues:
Prayers refused to work this year. Fasting also this year just be like they decided to be hungry for nothing

You go soon run mad. few hrs ago you mocked Christ Embassey Christians. now you are mocking the muslims

Hand go soon touch you Helinues, I go personally wear you 500

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by helinues: 6:38am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
You go soon run mad. few hrs ago you mocked Christ Embassey Christians. now you are mocking the muslims

Hand go soon touch you Helinues

Pray, pray to una sky God to do something about my comments

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 6:40am On Jun 24
helinues:

Pray, pray to una sky God to do something about my comments
Boy, you are just a passing shadow

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by helinues: 6:40am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
Boy, you are just a passing shadow

And you are following my shadow as you habe turned yourself to be a monitoring spirit monitoring my comments upadan

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by SisterRamota(f): 6:44am On Jun 24
helinues:

And you are following my shadow as you habe turned yourself to be a monitoring spirit monitoring my comments upadan
I've been noticing you here always. Do you leave here?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by omoharry(f): 6:45am On Jun 24
Suffer suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven .. those once will reap their enjoyment In Jana! The madness of religion sha!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 6:45am On Jun 24
RecentHistory:

UNESCO already said Igbo language will be extinct by 2050. It is funny to see that before then, many Igbos are already denying being Igbos.
ahh 2050 is too far na. I thought Tinubu personally exterminated the Igbo language in 2023

i ga-abụ ogbenye bụrụ amosụ??

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 6:48am On Jun 24
helinues:

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep.. keep roaming free and wild
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by helinues: 6:49am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep.. keep roaming free and wild

Na the restlessness dey make you to dey nag on my comments when you could have prayed about it

grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by SoNature(m): 6:50am On Jun 24
Coolsperm:
Rip to the dead, we Yoruba Muslims are happy with Tinubu gvt, ipob are just using propaganda to discreadit him

Stop sounding dumb. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute to a topic, ignore it or just read comments.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by RecentHistory: 6:54am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
ahh 2050 is too far na. I thought Tinubu personally exterminated the Igbo language in 2023

i ga-abụ ogbenye bụrụ amosụ??

No, na 1993. Ezi.
Instead of you to get educated, you are busy in the village carrying masquerade and flogging people on Mondays grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 6:55am On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
I've been noticing you here always. Do you leave here?
you are highly Welcome to Nairaland Forum. I guess your a new member. well concerning Helinues you will see things yourself, he doesn't need any introduction, his CV is everywhere on nairaland, loitering. pls SisterRamota, on behalf of all NL members, I implore you to help us secure him a job. as you can his fit, and agile but he needs help. 30k is nothing these days
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by SisterRamota(f): 6:57am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
you are highly Welcome to Nairaland Forum. I guess your a new member. well concerning Helinues you will see things yourself, he doesn't need any introduction, his CV is everywhere on nairaland, loitering. pls SisterRamota, on behalf of all NL members, I implore you to help us secure him a job. as you can his fit, and agile but he needs help. 30k is nothing these days
You mean he is jobless? Nawa o.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Chochovini: 6:59am On Jun 24
More like the gathering of TERRORISTS! So, who really cares even if 50 Thousand of them died?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by seanery: 7:00am On Jun 24
Cant you pray to your God in your rooms.

These people and showOFFs.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by gsegun43: 7:02am On Jun 24
helinues:
Prayers refused to work this year. Fasting also this year just be like they decided to be hungry for nothing

When was the last time prayer worked?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by helinues: 7:03am On Jun 24
gsegun43:

When was the last time prayer worked?

Perhaps

grin cheesy
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by MightySparrow: 7:05am On Jun 24
Saudi Arabia is the gate to Al - Jaanah. You don't need to mourn, the dead have met their maker.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by NewHe: 7:05am On Jun 24
If it were to be in Nigeria, is either Tinubu/APC or the religious sect leader would have been accused of rituals!!
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by tobenuel(m): 7:07am On Jun 24
RecentHistory:

No, na 1993. Ezi.
Instead of you to get educated, you are busy in the village carrying masquerade and flogging people on Mondays grin
shut your mouth up, are you trying to sing a song? or you want to impress me? you came to NL to learn some slangs and your feeling funky already. [/b]UNESCO predicted the Igbo language would vanish by 2025 but it's become a global hit taught at Oxford, Harvard & Digital Spaces. On a regular school day at a junior secondary school in south-eastern Nigeria, an Igbo language teacher walks into a classroom and begins the lesson with a greeting[b] UNESCO predicted next yr 2025, so stay alive, next yr is not far again, let us see if Asusu Igbo will go extinct.

Now, don't ever mention or tag me on here anymore

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by RecentHistory: 7:08am On Jun 24
tobenuel:
shut your mouth up, are you trying to sing a song? or you want to impress me? you came to NL to learn some slangs and your feeling funky already. [/b]UNESCO predicted the Igbo language would vanish by 2025 but it's become a global hit taught at Oxford, Harvard & Digital Spaces. On a regular school day at a junior secondary school in south-eastern Nigeria, an Igbo language teacher walks into a classroom and begins the lesson with a greeting[b] UNESCO predicted next yr 2025, so stay alive, next yr is not far again, let us see if Asusu Igbo will go extinct.

Now, don't ever mention or tag me on here anymore

I will tag you as long as I wish, you demented loser.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Mekanus(m): 7:12am On Jun 24
tobenuel:

Hand go soon touch you Helinues, I go personally wear you 500
What else can you fools do if not to fight for your useless Gods.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by helinues: 7:13am On Jun 24
Mekanus:
What else can you fools do if not to fight for your useless Gods.

Bro, can't they just pray to their sky God?

So as how they have been aggressive whenever their faiths are being questioned.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Treasure17(m): 7:15am On Jun 24
You used your money to buy death while on fruitless adventure.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Danjikanbauchi: 7:16am On Jun 24
batrhian:
May Allah grant their souls rest
no rest for the wicked Terrorists. They will keep dieing in thousands eery year. They will kill Christians and others for Allah when they reach Saudi Arabia Allah will kill them too.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by C2Ok: 7:17am On Jun 24
RecentHistory:

UNESCO already said Igbo language will be extinct by 2050. It is funny to see that before then, many Igbos are already denying being Igbos.
Link to that article?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Antoeni(m): 7:17am On Jun 24
It's God At Work
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Antiislaam(m): 7:29am On Jun 24
Sheytan send heat to destroy our slaves in mecca, stone stoning the thing you no go hear.. Sheytan u dey stone never die na you dey die imagine

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by kollykolly: 7:50am On Jun 24
A single piece of condom could have prevented this. You are a misconception.

Coolsperm:
Rip to the dead, we Yoruba Muslims are happy with Tinubu gvt, ipob are just using propaganda to discreadit him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. / Christmas: Police Warn Nigerians, List Safety Tips For Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.