Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,907 members, 7,980,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 (13200 Views)

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Obatolysis(m): 7:54am On Jun 24
Queengee:
Muslim countries are always a disorganized society
Ordinary haij, you guys cannot organise successfully

This is just true. I worked in Saudi Arabia for three years and I can say that the Country , most of their citizens and other Arabs are very disorganized. If not for their strict rules, it would have even been worse. It was until I got to Saudi Arabia that I began to appreciate their sharia laws. Without those laws the country will be upside down. Ev

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Obatolysis(m): 7:54am On Jun 24
Queengee:
Muslim countries are always a disorganized society
Ordinary haij, you guys cannot organise successfully

This is just true. I worked in Saudi Arabia for three years and I can say that the Country , most of their citizens and other Arabs are very disorganized. If not for their strict rules, it would have even been worse. It was until I got to Saudi Arabia that I began to appreciate their sharia laws. Without those laws the country will be upside down.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Edusouls(m): 7:57am On Jun 24
Farewell to meet una maker Mohammed in his own hell with 72 virgin for free Bleep , the devil don stone back fatally, cursed religion from the pits of hell

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Kexman99: 8:02am On Jun 24
Coolsperm:
Rip to the dead, we Yoruba Muslims are happy with Tinubu gvt, ipob are just using propaganda to discreadit him
. You no well
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by papaa4: 8:06am On Jun 24
Abeg dey didn't know dat d weather will change or what. Everything dat happen dey r away

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by easzypeaszy(m): 8:17am On Jun 24
batrhian:
May Allah grant their souls rest
I won't lie to u bro...life without Jesus is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by adams123: 8:34am On Jun 24
JoeEeL:
Nothing too serious here. Natural selection at play.

Mugu fall / drop, guyman chop.

Imagine being so fanatically brainwashed that you'll leave your lush green habitat and travel thousand of miles into a steaming desert because u've been brainwashed from birth that it's a holy land.

So your village, and the land of your ancestors no holy abi? Even if tomorrow I suddenly become a religious fool, I don't know what someone wants to tell or convince me to partake in such. I deh crase?

Your eyes will soon clear and your craziness will be obvious before your face
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by PHAYOL81: 8:47am On Jun 24
May God grant the dead AL JANNAH and fortified the families they left behind.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by rayvelez(m): 8:48am On Jun 24
Nah every year those gullible pilgrimage Dey kpai.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Khyrvxjzy: 8:58am On Jun 24
Coolsperm:
Rip to the dead, we Yoruba Muslims are happy with Tinubu gvt, ipob are just using propaganda to discreadit him
e pain you
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Jeje247: 9:32am On Jun 24
How ridiculous. Leave the comfort of your ancestral lands wbe warmth of your family's embrace, only to pass on in a strange land in the name of religion
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by IdeasYapayaski: 9:58am On Jun 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/saudi-authorities-blame-heat-stress-unauthorised-trips-as-hajj-deaths-reach-1301/

Is it not high time the Muslims check their ways! Almost all terrorism in the world is attributed to Muslims!!! It is high time you check your ways and practises and what you're sponsoring! Enough of the blood shed of innocent souls! God cannot be mocked!
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by JoeEeL(m): 10:04am On Jun 24
adams123:

Your eyes will soon clear and your craziness will be obvious before your face

Religio-bigot... wetin una sabi pass threat?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by ufotunang: 10:51am On Jun 24
EMXTAN1:
This is really tragic..
Imagine spending so much government monies for this..?
This should be a big lesson
I...they are ignorant..all this pilgrimage going to hajj to stone the devil.but the stoning does not kill the devil..the devil still torments them
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by ufotunang: 10:53am On Jun 24
Ignorance...the bible says my people perish because they are ignorant and lack the knowledge of the word of God
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by ufotunang: 10:55am On Jun 24
kennyz247:
Foolishness is When you spend 8million just to enter plane and stone the devil in far Saudi and the devil get angry and stone you bck with a bigger stone....

Religion don dey scam people for decades and til now dem nova still get sense
..they are ignorant..the bible says my people perish because they are ignorant and lack the knowledge of the word of God
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by seunayantokun(m): 11:27am On Jun 24
Sad stories every year in Mecca. Who do we blame?
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by omoharry(f): 12:03pm On Jun 24
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/saudi-authorities-blame-heat-stress-unauthorised-trips-as-hajj-deaths-reach-1301/
And they shall all be granted their 7 virgins in Jana.But wait ooo! what will be the reward for the women that died during these Hajj nko? Will they now join the queue of Virgins to be devoted by these heroes of Allah? What about the non virgins Nko? What reward is before them? The world no balance at all!!!
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Aziishyco(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24
Complain must get answer 🤣🤣
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by EMXTAN1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24
ufotunang:
I...they are ignorant..all this pilgrimage going to hajj to stone the devil.but the stoning does not kill the devil..the devil still torments them

Really sad..
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Ovacoma: 6:23pm On Jun 24
According to someone here "Isreal causes it"
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Ovacoma: 6:24pm On Jun 24
seunayantokun:
Sad stories every year in Mecca. Who do we blame?

Israel
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by seunayantokun(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24
Ovacoma:

Israel
That's right! I think Israel's secret police clandestinely pushed the high temperature button on the sun in that side of the middle east because they wanted to bake or make barbecue of the holy pilgrims. Isn't that correct?

You're on your own, friend, for that kind of assumption. My hand no dey that corner o.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Ovacoma: 8:06am On Jun 25
seunayantokun:

That's right! I think Israel's secret police clandestinely pushed the high temperature button on the sun in that side of the middle east because they wanted to bake or make barbecue of the holy pilgrims. Isn't that correct?

You're on your own, friend, for that kind of assumption. My hand no dey that corner o.
The Jews are the problems of this world according to them.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Mrexcell(m): 9:10am On Jun 25
kennyz247:
Foolishness is When you spend 8million just to enter plane and stone the devil in far Saudi and the devil get angry and stone you bck with a bigger stone....

Religion don dey scam people for decades and til now dem nova still get sense

The devil they are stoning is within them.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by seunayantokun(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25
Ovacoma:

The Jews are the problems of this world according to them.
But for them you might not have had access to the comfort and convenience of some technologies and medical possibilities you're enjoying today. If people see solutions as problems, my hands no dey there again o.
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by Ovacoma: 9:16pm On Jun 25
seunayantokun:

But for them you might not have had access to the comfort and convenience of some technologies and medical possibilities you're enjoying today. If people see solutions as problems, my hands no dey there again o.
Many of them would have died from deadly diseases if not for the Jews. Hitler hated the Jews, drove many away, murdered millions of them, burn their books, rejected their science. He failed to build nuclear bombs, and lost the second world war. A jew helped Americans build nuclear bombs which quickly brought the war to an end. Jews have been excelling in various fields of human endeavor. The jews, though less than 0.3 percent of the world population, have contributed more to human welfare than those people that are only known for violence and terrorism!
Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by seunayantokun(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25
Ovacoma:

Many of them would have died from deadly diseases if not for the Jews. Hitler hated the Jews, drove many away, murdered millions of them, burn their books, rejected their science. He failed to build nuclear bombs, and lost the second world war. A jew helped Americans build nuclear bombs which quickly brought the war to an end. Jews have been excelling in various fields of human endeavor. The jews, though less than 0.3 percent of the world population, have contributed more to human welfare than those people that are only known for violence and terrorism!
You dey preach to people without a heart for humanity? Please, you'd better go your way to enjoy your peace.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Authorities Blame Heat, Unauthorised Trips As Hajj Deaths Reach 1,300 by noobody(m): 10:55am On Jul 23
Tecnophone:
Looted government money =death.

You are also a wanted criminal,
You are a notorious scammer here on nairaland,
Your time has come
You would be exposed with all your multiple monikas

Criminal, thief! Barawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / Amb. Phil Roberts Welcomed In Style After One Month Tourism Trekking / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.