Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,387 members, 7,894,665 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Abuja Big Boy Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Big Boy Scammer (206 Views)

Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Big Boy Scammer by Exposingthiefs: 9:43am On Jun 24
I’m going to be writing more about this fraudulent individual but first to bring to the attention of Abuja babes that a new scammer is roaming town. His name is Ahmed Hassan Njidda. He claims to be a politician’s son. He drives a rented car and uses multiple fake international numbers.

He starts out by love bombing women with cheap gifts, then he will ask you for money and complain about a project. Many times it will be a building project. He’s also homeless and will try to move into your house, he will try to get your personal information so he can hack your account. He has now scammed two women I know and I am asking other women to come forth.

Also putting this out do you don’t fall victims. Abuja women, beware o. His cheap perfume and fake Kaftan doesn’t make him a politician’s son. Don’t fall for this idiot.

His name is Hassan Ahmed Njidda. He can change it to just Hassan or Ahmed. Beware!

(1) (Reply)

OIL BUNKERING: Army Arrests 13 Suspects, Recovers Two Boats In Abia / Haliburton And Citi Bank Group In Connivance With Barr Nwofor, Warmate, And Saro / I Earn N3.6m Annually For Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect Disclosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.