Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered (51800 Views)

EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by chisomkachy: 2:08pm On Jun 24
Operatives of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command have arrested the killers of the retired Brig.-Gen. Uwem Udokwere who invaded his residence at the Sunshine Homes area of Lokogoma, in Abuja.

THE WHISTLER reliably gathered that the operatives, led by CSP Victor O Godfrey, the Divisional Police Office of Utako, arrested four suspects in connection to the incident that occurred at about 3 am on Saturday.

The WHISTLER had earlier reported that armed robbers had invaded the residence of the military personnel and had carted away his pistol and other items.

The recent development, however, revealed that the suspects, all residents in the Apo area of the FCT had confessed to attacking the household of the personnel and killing him.

A situation report exclusively obtained by THE WHISTLER from a reliable source within the police revealed the names of the suspects as, Ibrahim Rabiu, 33; Nafiu Jamil, 33; Aliyu Abdullahi, 47; Mohammed Nuhu, 28, all residents of Apo Primary School.

The source revealed that the suspects had confessed to crimes of murder and armed robbery of the late General.

“They stated that during the armed robbery incident, they murdered the Gen. to prevent him from harming them with the pistols he brought out to defend himself but couldn’t effectively manipulate it.

“They also confessed to having stolen Laptops, and phones among other valuables from the deceased’s home. As fate would have, the knife in which they stabbed him to death was recovered.

“The deceased black GSM phone ‘Redmi’ made was also recovered,”
THE WHISTLER gathered.

Our correspondent also gathered that the FCT police are trying to recover the two pistols and other suspects at large.

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-police-arrest-killers-of-retired-general-recover-mobile-phone-laptops/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3NNBL__wuiNAsX2zXUDPk6NltpHuCQj8fiTvscPXkP4Ai0BcTvYgDgDRM_aem__Q9R99QHL-y0-W9RSgcPJw

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8133154/armed-robbers-kill-brigadier-general#130615596

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by AngryMrMAN: 2:13pm On Jun 24
Political assassination.

Go to any prison, barrack , police station in the next 2 years .

Show them this particular news .

Tell them you want to see these faces.

Come back tell me the response from the uniform men .

The picture below is the biggest I mean the biggest cocaine Burst not on in Nigeria but the entire Africa in a single operation.

Look at thier faces.

Go to the barracks, guards rooms , police station in the whole 36 states .

Show them this news and demand to see just one of them as a legal prosecutor.

216 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by bigdammyj: 2:27pm On Jun 24
Good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Lovenorth: 2:27pm On Jun 24
I hope they will follow the case to the logical conclusion and prosecute everyone involved

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Jackipapa: 2:27pm On Jun 24
Blame Tinubu!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Nwaikpe: 2:28pm On Jun 24
Islam and killings are like 5and 6
May God curse islam and all they stand for

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24
Nigeria is rudderless. Everything goes. No thanks to APC and Yeloba Muslims

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by SmartyPants(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:
Political assassination.

The picture below is the biggest I mean the biggest cocaine Burst not on in Nigeria but the entire Africa in a single operation.

Look at thier faces.

This means you must have done the research yourself sir...why not share your findings?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by omoredia: 2:28pm On Jun 24
If u believe these lies from apc govt then u will not end well. If u want to steal laptop u will go to a general's house?

The greatest security threat is a govt that cannot be trusted

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by ObongNkakad: 2:28pm On Jun 24
Damn, they're fvcked for real if they weren't sponsored by ogas at the top

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Makunahatata: 2:28pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:
Political assassination.

Look at thier faces.

stop spreading rumors cos of stupid likes

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by bewla(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24
Good
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by temmyyem: 2:29pm On Jun 24
Please do not believe anything a Nigeria police is saying, it's possible that these guys are the killers, it's also possible that they were framed up.

Please search for Yoruba Gidi on youtube to see how the police in Lagos State unjustly accuse 3 people of armed robbery and imprisoned them for 9 years.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Tjra: 2:29pm On Jun 24
Those beasts must be brought to book.

You wasted a whole life because of Laptops, money and what have you?

If found guilty, I wish they could be tortured to death. Animals 😡

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by kennyz247(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24
No be to make arrest be the issues,na to administer proper justice for the victim nahim be Nigeria problem....
Nigeria justice system is too corrupt..
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by bestman09(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24
Hope they won't be released tomorrow.
Unfortunately, these people value a cow more than another person's life, yet they like their own life. People without conscience.
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Medipharm: 2:29pm On Jun 24
Nice job if this is true oo, Na one eye I de take look police statements.
If police want to do their work, they will do It shaa.
Only that their allegations I'm scared of. Police can give false allegation and accusations?

Someone above said it's political assassination, I don't buy that. Is he a politician or has interest or someone that has interest on politics?. Abi Military assassination
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by CharleyBright(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24
It has to be them.
The FCT is sitting on a big keg of gunpowder with the influx of jobless and dangerous Hausa young men that don't add value to the society.
The FCT is now flooded with Almajiris roaming the streets of Abuja like what use to be present in the core north. These street kids grow up to be lethal weapons for crimes and terrorists right here in Abuja.
These people disguise as meruwas ( Water sellers) and Mai-dustbins (Refuse disposal agents) and are monitoring people houses to later come and steal and rob.
Just last week, my car was burgled and a automatic tyre inflator pump, Jack, fire extinguisher, spanners and other items were stolen from my car by these same useless people from this region.
They must have surveyed the deceased Rtd General and know his compound well to attack him. Mostly, they commit their crimes whenever it rains at night.
Allow these people space near you at your own peril.

The small Almajiris roaming the streets today not going to school have no future and value in the society. The only alternative they will have is to resort to stealing, robbery and other crimes.
Rid the FCT of these useless criminals, some people are playing politics with it.
The North are 80% of Nigeria's problem.

22 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24
F
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:
Political assassination.

Look at thier faces.

the guy in black get confidence die

Ojoro for the common man

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by weMUSTsayIT: 2:31pm On Jun 24
omoredia:
If u believe these lies from apc govt then u will not end well. If u want to steal laptop u will go to a general's house?

The greatest security threat is a govt that cannot be trusted

Thank you jare your brain dey there

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by weMUSTsayIT: 2:31pm On Jun 24
Makunahatata:
stop spreading rumors

Shut the fvck up

9 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by ScamHunter: 2:31pm On Jun 24
Hmmmm... so quick? Sounds suspicious. So all of them were sitting at a place and were rounded up? And why was a general taken down so easily without personal guards?If high-ranking military officers are easy to kill like this, what's the fate of ordinary citizens?

8 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Anatolia: 2:32pm On Jun 24
The police only catch killers when high profile people are involved.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by WhizdomXX(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24
Good news. Buhari can no longer shield this ones.
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Smartjeezy01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24
GOod
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Mirasteel: 2:32pm On Jun 24
Finish them all, they deserves no mercy.
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by Dialpad: 2:33pm On Jun 24
Why kill the man?

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered by otipoju(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24
You would imagine a high ranking officer of this stature would have assigned gaurds from his company abi na battalion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.