Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,052 members, 7,987,733 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed (974 Views)

EFCC Arrests 44 Online Scammers In Enugu, Anambra / 36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Beware. Fraudstars At 16 Mojisola Street Ifako Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed by Samegplus(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28
FoolishBoy419:
There's a chance that he introduced you to a ponzi scheme without actually intending to scam you. Such things happen a lot with pyramid schemes.

That said, you should go to any EFCC office near you and give them all of his details. 10 million naira is not a small amount of money. You should also be ashamed of yourself for being careless.

I wish you the best of luck
Thanks for your input
Re: Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed by Xxxylxxxx: 3:57pm On Jun 28
Samegplus:

As in eehhn. This particular person even got his kids involved to convince me and it was also one of the reasons I trusted and felt it was actually real
It is well

Forget about it. Just move on. Not even the EFCC can get the money back, even if you have all his bank details. Tracking a criminal and getting them arrested is costly, which is why the US always budgets a huge amount of dollars for it every year. But you Nigerians think it's as simple as just looking on the computer and seeing where he is.

Anyone who got scammed is a greedy person because the promised return is unrealistic. Can you make such an amount? What business can return such a profit? None! You wanna play smart by hurriedly take your money out when you knew e go crash? I laugh you grin grin grin
Re: Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed by Advision: 10:46pm On Jun 28
Samegplus:

Thanks for this suggestion. I equally thought about that but was thinking they are only about politicians. I may give it a try if no other option

Identify any director or principal officer affiliated with the programme. Get the police involved quickly and ask them to settle you. I am assuming many of the "investors" are not yet convinced that they have been scammed. The first move advantage is what can get you the money back.

Once the bulk of victims start piling up to ask for their money, you'll have to wait for lengthy court process after which the funds will not be enough to go round to all the victims
Re: Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed by Samegplus(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30
Xxxylxxxx:

Forget about it. Just move on. Not even the EFCC can get the money back, even if you have all his bank details. Tracking a criminal and getting them arrested is costly, which is why the US always budgets a huge amount of dollars for it every year. But you Nigerians think it's as simple as just looking on the computer and seeing where he is.

Anyone who got scammed is a greedy person because the promised return is unrealistic. Can you make such an amount? What business can return such a profit? None! You wanna play smart by hurriedly take your money out when you knew e go crash? I laugh you grin grin grin

I can say it wasn't greed that led me to this. The returns were actually low, but in usd.I was made to believe it was an operational company and it never operated like Ponzi scheme
I appreciate your contribution all the same
Re: Any Agency That Handles Online Scammers/fraudstars... I Just Got Scammed by Samegplus(f): 1:09pm On Jun 30
Advision:

Identify any director or principal officer affiliated with the programme. Get the police involved quickly and ask them to settle you. I am assuming many of the "investors" are not yet convinced that they have been scammed. The first move advantage is what can get you the money back.

Once the bulk of victims start piling up to ask for their money, you'll have to wait for lengthy court process after which the funds will not be enough to go round to all the victims

I so much appreciate your contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

HUNGER DEY DAY 3: Red Cross Vehicle Set Ablaze In Yobe (photos) / Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. / Rape By Cia Officer In Algiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.