Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman (13102 Views)

Lalong: Buhari Is Chairman Of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by naptu2: 7:38pm On Jun 24
JAYMMO:
Wait o, Fubara's name not mentioned

naptu2:
16 governors were in attendance except the governor of Rivers State, Mr. Siminalayi Fubara.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by celestineteryim: 7:43pm On Jun 24
Yoruba leads, Igbo follow
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Afobaba33(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24
My governor, a failure has been selected
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by eteba(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24
They're not showing solidarity, so Fubara no send anybody.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Objectivist04: 8:01pm On Jun 24
Olayinka8793:
Really?
He is about to infect the forum with his incompetence.
The absolute worst governor of Ogun state.
I don't even understand how this country works, a person that you people voted back to power just over a year ago.

Don't even tell me about rigging because you can only rig where you are strong.
Like Ogun like Imo
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by mkoabiola: 8:02pm On Jun 24
5 hours fruitless meeting .
Tueh.

Jus for jamboree and paparazi
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Olayinka8793(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24
Objectivist04:

I don't even understand how this country works, a person that you people voted back to power just over a year ago.

Don't even tell me about rigging because you can only rig where you are strong.
Like Ogun like Imo
you sounds like you know me personally and knows my voting pattern as regards the last gubernatorial election in Ogun state. I suggest you go through the results of the last election in Ogun state to see how close it was despite the rigging perpetrated by Dapo for you to be convinced that he is an unpopular governor that was rejected by the same majority
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by phemray(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24
Owaincouncil:
This people are funny. They can't chose a performing governor to lead them. In fact, I still prefer soludo as chairman than thus darudapo

Lolz, hummm. Imagine the Eleyi of ogun state and Soludo are both jagaban ally. Is it safe to say this man is arranging the South against 2027? Ok let's see who is the northern chairman before we start the forcasting....lolz
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Justnation: 8:05pm On Jun 24
The last time I checked it was the late arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu gov. Of ondo state that was the chairman, and now abiodun gov. Ogun state.
What happened to the south east governors? They cannot be chairman?.
South East should stay clear of this deception called southern forum, there is nothing like southern unity for now,

The south west only remember southern unity when they are feeling the heat from the North.

They have noticed that the north have started forming alliance against tinubu and they suddenly remembered Southern unity.
Southern.

Southern unity, and south west have had
2 presidents with 12 years,
1 vice president with 8 years
Cumulative 20 years.
Yet they are so bitter that PETER OBI, a south easterner want to be president.

Southern unity is NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Objectivist04: 8:08pm On Jun 24
Owaincouncil:
This people are funny. They can't chose a performing governor to lead them. In fact, I still prefer soludo as chairman than thus darudapo
Probably he bribed them, I heard that the ma was rich even before he became governor, now couple with Ogun funds at his disposal he can bribe any governor.

Just think how the meeting was hosted by Ogun instead of Lagos, Rivers ,Oyo or Enugu which are prime states in southern Nigeria.
As the chairman of southern governor's forum , he has gotten a great leaverage
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Objectivist04: 8:16pm On Jun 24
phemray:

Lolz, hummm. Imagine the Eleyi of ogun state and Soludo are both jagaban ally. Is it safe to say this man is arranging the South against 2027? Ok let's see who is the northern chairman before we start the forcasting....lolz
Soludo can not influence the voting pattern in his state, not even his local government

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Jun 24
Can you imagine

Failure head southern
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by easzypeaszy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24
As he no get work nah
Jobless governor wey na to collect money do owambe.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by dragunov: 8:44pm On Jun 24
Godons1:

What are they giving?

Ask Demola.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by ItsTutsi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24
But why they never give nyamuri this position
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by WorkRemotely: 8:59pm On Jun 24
The West And East Are Only Branches of Every Part of The World.

Everywhere in The World Is Divided Into Two Hemispheres: The North And The South!

Just As We See Here...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by phemray(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24
Objectivist04:

Soludo can not influence the voting pattern in his state, not even his local government

Yes we know, reason the expected vote from dat side is always estimated to be zero. but Soludo as a professional with a progressive party will be more useful.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Mrexcell(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24
Yorubas have started again when they feel politically threatened by the north they will now remember to form fake southern unity and southern governors forum where they intend to use the outcome of the southern unity to achieve their hidden political agenda.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Objectivist04: 9:31pm On Jun 24
phemray:

Yes we know, reason the expected vote from dat side is always estimated to be zero. but Soludo as a professional with a progressive party will be more useful.
Which usefulness if he has nothing to bring to the table ?
He is not an APC governor and he can not serve in your government because he is a serving governor. So what will Soludo aligning with the Tinubu benefit him ( Tinubu ). ?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Objectivist04: 9:43pm On Jun 24
phemray:

Soludo will not decamp because that will be the end of his political carer , likewise he can't service in Tinubu's government because he is a serving governor.

I don't see any benefit the president will derive from Soludo being his ally
It is Soludo that can benefit from such in terms of fg projects and other favours

I don't think the president needs any none party member governor that can not influence votes in his favour.

Wike is a case study
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by iamfactor(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24
Meti99:
Good!!!
I think they were looking for a less busy governor so they can at least keep him a little busy making calls while he neglects his primary assignment as people's governor
😂
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Wiseman2y(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24
Gathering of thieves and cultists. If you know you know
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Benwallt(m): 5:53am On Jun 25
Owaincouncil:

We lead, others follow. Our worst is better than the rest's best. It's natural
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by SSpeter(m): 6:17am On Jun 25
Owaincouncil:
Akeredoluntenure has not ended hence Dapo is continuing
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Jun 25
onadana:
Toothless association....How Okowa readily jumped ship all in the quest for VP comes to mind.

But how yorubas moves from southern president to South West President never came to mind abi
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by IbnB: 7:52am On Jun 25
Idarudapo King of thieves
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by aswani(m): 8:17am On Jun 25
naptu2:
Anambra New Media @AnambraNewMedia

NTA International @NTAInternational1

Ndigbo and Ndi Yoruba from different political party's working hand in hand in a mature way.

Here on Nairaland, some would want to commit suicide over nothing. If they haven't abused Ndigbo or Ndi Yoruba, their day hasn't started.

The same politicians you are fighting for, they have no hate for their political opponents. You that have nothing to offer log into Nairaland with your various monikers to tell us how you hate this or that and are pleased that they are suffering or some natural disaster has happened in their area because your man lost there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by KanuIsCursed: 11:37am On Jun 25
ItsTutsi:
But why they never give nyamuri this position

They're inferior to Yoruba in Nigeria
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 11:43am On Jun 25
naptu2:
Anambra New Media @AnambraNewMedia

NTA International @NTAInternational1

I don't like this association bcs it always have Yoruba Agenda behind the scene.

That was how late Ondo State Governor was shouting Southern Nigeria agenda not knowing he is working for Oga.

Now hey have started again bcs election go soon come. Why not make Diri the chairman if they are serious
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by bjdon: 12:07pm On Jun 25
Too many people in the south don't understand politics. The southern governors forum is nothing to do with the individual performance of the southern governors, it's about ensuring that the vital interests of the south are protected at the national level
Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by HardBishop(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25
Justnation:
The last time I checked it was the late arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu gov. Of ondo state that was the chairman, and now abiodun gov. Ogun state.
What happened to the south east governors? They cannot be chairman?.
South East should stay clear of this deception called southern forum, there is nothing like southern unity for now,

The south west only remember southern unity when they are feeling the heat from the North.

They have noticed that the north have started forming alliance against tinubu and they suddenly remembered Southern unity.
Southern.

Southern unity, and south west have had
2 presidents with 12 years,
1 vice president with 8 years
Cumulative 20 years.
Yet they are so bitter that PETER OBI, a south easterner want to be president.

Southern unity is NONSENSE
You just communicated my mind... HONESTLY
Didn't the SS know that the yorubas pushed their son out from the presidential seat in also rock? Why won't the SS understand these people..... They are too selfish and power drunk that if they want power they easily align with the north.
I just feel pained that my SE governor's aren't learning anything from this people treacherous behaviours.

We don't need them politically pls

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Is Chairman Southern Governors Forum, Soludo Is Vice Chairman by HardBishop(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25
bjdon:
Too many people in the south don't understand politics. The southern governors forum is nothing to do with the individual performance of the southern governors, it's about ensuring that the vital interests of the south are protected at the national level
Is not that, we have to understand those who claimed are our counterpart... Who are they? The SW? THE SS governor's just dey sit down dey look. They don't take a stand yet being the provider of a whole nation.

Can't they begin to vie for their own cessation?
I'm just ...Kai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.