Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend (1081 Views)

I Just Realized How Important Women Are / I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by tnerro1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24
The thing just hit me, all these mudafvckers I know, I wouldn’t trust any of them with my eyes closed. I used to have one, but realized I couldn’t trust that guy when money is involved. Should I feel lonely or should it not trouble me?
Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Ballzproblemm: 11:03pm On Jun 24
I don't have
Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by wrongman665(m): 12:29am On Jun 25
Best friend no dey again oo, shine ya eyez.

5 Likes

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by loffyloffy: 12:23pm On Jun 25
tnerro1:
The thing just hit me, all these mudafvckers I know, I wouldn’t trust any of them with my eyes closed. I used to have one, but realized I couldn’t trust that guy when money is involved. Should I feel lonely or should it not trouble me?

We all think we know our best friends, but the truth is, we usually just know our favorite friends. And sometimes, we mistake them for our best friends.

Just because you've got history with someone and feel comfy with them doesn't mean they're the best person for you or always have your best interests at heart. Only your real best friend can do that. And guess what? You don't even know who that is.

4 Likes

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25
You should be wary of labeling a friendship that has not been tested as 'true friendship'

So such friendship must have stood the test of time, the test of adversity, and the test of sacrifice. Then you know you have a friend.

Most importantly, make sure you are a true friend yourself. If you don't show up when your friend needs you, and a bag of disappointment yourself, then don't complain when they reciprocate your energy. You cant demand what you cannot give.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Dshocker(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25
A true friend is one that is ready to share the little portion of food he has, without complaining.

Or starts blaming you over the mistake you made.

Apparently there are few friends out there, and not everyone have that.

1 Like

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Kelklein(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25
You have no idea what God has done for you..

1 Like

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Adedaniel211(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25
true friendship no longer exist. just hangout buddies.

1 Like

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Baronthecelebri: 6:10pm On Jun 25
Me I don't have any friends, I go to night club alone. Only me and my twin brother.

1 Like

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by anonymuz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25
tnerro1:
nothing like a best friend. You are just attached to each other because you are mutually beneficial.
Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25
tnerro1:

its not a necessity to have best friends, especially if you already have closed friends, friends and acquaintances...
Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by okoroemeka(m): 7:17am On Jun 26
tnerro1:
if your father or mother is still alive they are your best friends,they are the only ones that will be happy to see you progress,only your parents will pray for you to be successful,nobody else will do that for you

1 Like

Re: Chai, Just Realized I Don’t Have A Best Friend by Fiscus105(m): 7:18am On Jun 26
tnerro1:

I think you guys say it's only girls not loyal, so, guys have joined the bandwagon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Filmed Dipping Bread In A Muddy River To Eat Causes Stir Online (photos) / To The Ladies: How Ll U Feel If: / What Attracts Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.