Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (32354 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Bobloco: 7:54am On Jun 25
A man has been arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly exhuming and beheading a corpse for ritual purposes in the Car Wash area of the state.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, in a telephone conversation with our correspondent on Tuesday, disclosed that the suspect, Lekan Akinyemi, was arrested on Monday after a resident alerted the police about suspicious activities around his father’s grave.

The resident, Nojeem Balogun, disclosed that upon inspection of his father’s grave, he discovered that the head of his father’s corpse had been chopped off.

Odutola disclosed that upon receiving the information, operatives from the Adatan Division swung into action and arrested Akinyemi.

She said, “Nojeem Balogun, residing around Iyana Cele Car Wash, Abeokuta, visited the police station and reported that on June 23, 2024, at about 0800hrs, one of his siblings alerted him about unusual activities at their late father’s grave in Isale Itoko, Abeokuta.

“Upon inspection, he found that their father’s head had been removed by an unidentified individual or group. Further inquiries led to the identification of Lekan Akinyemi who was caught red-handed as the culprit who dug up the grave and severed the head.

“Lekan Akinyemi was caught in the act and the case will be handed over to the Anti-Robbery unit for investigation before transferring it to the State CID.”

The PPRO added that the suspect would be prosecuted upon the conclusion of ongoing investigation.

She, however, assured residents of the state of the command’s commitment to combat crimes and criminalities.

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-man-with-human-skull-in-ogun/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by muyico(m): 7:56am On Jun 25
ogun state again?

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by adecz: 8:00am On Jun 25
💀💀☠️☠️💀💀

Skull Miners Association Of SW Nigeria😁😁

275 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Freestainworld(m): 8:02am On Jun 25
Human skull no dey give money, na God dey give am.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by TheChameleon: 8:06am On Jun 25
cool

His name is Chibuzor Okechukwu....

I didn't ask his ethnic group, because I'm not a tribalist like some of you undecided

I was driving by when I saw him interrogated.

He would have been lynched if I didn't call the police as a good Samaritan.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by melonsgroup: 8:15am On Jun 25
I saw this news too

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:22am On Jun 25
Na wa ooooo, the sad west again

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Ezeama400: 10:48am On Jun 25
He has graduated from the school of evil in Ogun.

They have sworn never to allow the dead to rest in peace.. Keep mining and fly more odua flag..

Congrats!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by XXXsearch: 10:49am On Jun 25
Haaaaa, Ooga oh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by STEWpid(f): 10:49am On Jun 25
Chai..

Yoruba Tribe is a very great one with wonderful history and culture. They're good and progressive people irrespective of whatsoever.

This particular idiot is just a Yaribanza.

And people like this exist in every Tribe irrespective of whatsoever.

Ndi uwa niile.

Modified:

Why are Ewu Gambias quoting me upandan??

22 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Millimann: 10:49am On Jun 25
Now, they are beheading corpses.

These people sef

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by OgaTheTop2: 10:49am On Jun 25
God, what's this madness? Dead people cannot Rest In Peace in afterlives.. angry

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by UbanmeUdie: 10:50am On Jun 25
shocked

Quite a striking resemblance.

If the skull belongs to his late father, I see no criminal offense.

A father who leaves no inheritance for his children should at least allow them use his skull for money rituals when they are dead, buried and decayed.

It's a family problem and not as worst as what Nigerians are going through in the hands of the empty skull in Abuja.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by ClassicMan202(m): 10:50am On Jun 25
I won't say what's on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:50am On Jun 25
Rrr
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:50am On Jun 25
You see why I will never have anything to do with a yoruba man in this life or the next? embarassed embarassed

Is this the only thing Yorubas know how to do? To envy Igbos and to mine skulls of humans? Not even animals? Spits sad

God bless the people of South East and South South!!!!!!!!!!!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Snake001: 10:50am On Jun 25
Hehehe

Omo ale.

We disown you.

This one should be sent to the land of cannibalism let them cook and eat him.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Righthussle: 10:50am On Jun 25
These people and human head. Kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by southsouthking(m): 10:50am On Jun 25
Heartless
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by MrIcredible: 10:50am On Jun 25
Ojude Ọba people....

When will ogun State people repent from this evil act of human rituals? Same thing as Okija...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:51am On Jun 25
Why do these people love mining skulls what do they do with it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by travelzcruix: 10:51am On Jun 25
Speechless, people still dey run this matters?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by lolu2019: 10:51am On Jun 25
Una dey mad.all of una wey dey shout Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by EyeCumInPiece: 10:51am On Jun 25
Hellanus Pls call your brothers to order. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Coolsperm: 10:51am On Jun 25
Some of our Yoruba Muslims brothers self, some of us used to bring shame to our people

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by CartelKenneth: 10:52am On Jun 25
🤣

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by BabaAgba79(m): 10:52am On Jun 25
adecz:

💀💀☠️☠️💀💀

Skull Miners Association Of SW Nigeria😁😁

Hard Drug Dealers Association of the South East Nigeria and Oloso Association of the South East Nigeria grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Kharol1234: 10:52am On Jun 25
Ogun, state of skullmanship...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Confirm4real(m): 10:52am On Jun 25
Skull mining is their profession cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Teeklef(m): 10:52am On Jun 25
😂
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Oritna94(m): 10:52am On Jun 25
See his Ugly face...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures / Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.