Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (32360 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Suspected Ritualist Arrested With Human Skull In Niger State (Photo) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by TheChameleon: 11:09am On Jun 25
Keep fooling yourself. You're an Igbo MAN.

And yes, your women will ALWAYS prefer us because they said you're short handed "downstairs"

Your crying wouldn't change a thing grin

Ngozi told me : " Femi, who wants to drink corpse water or fight relatives over inheritance?"

Your guys even claim to be Yorubas to bang those cheap yamleggies cheesy

Sheistoopretty:
You see why I will never have anything to do with a yoruba man in this life or the next? embarassed embarassed

Is this the only thing Yorubas know how to do? To envy Igbos and to mine skulls of humans? Not even animals? Spits sad

God bless the people of South East and South South!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Barcalee: 11:10am On Jun 25
Ugly mucheche! So now we will be using burglary proof for graves hian
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by ottersberger(m): 11:11am On Jun 25
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-man-with-human-skull-in-ogun/

Anyone notice that this evil happens in the SW for the most part?.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by QuinQ: 11:13am On Jun 25
Freestainworld:
Human skull no dey give money, na God dey give am.

Stop wasting your time. When the British were approaching with a small army to sack Benin, the Oba quadrupled the human sacrifices. The British quickly sacked Benin empire and too him alive. Till today same people still believe in human sacrifice!
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Sijo01(f): 11:13am On Jun 25
Look at his head like the skull he's holding angry
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Realfrankie(m): 11:13am On Jun 25
He looks like the skull πŸ’€
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by ottersberger(m): 11:13am On Jun 25

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Tigercage: 11:14am On Jun 25
TheChameleon:
cool

His name is Chibuzor Okechukwu....

I was driving by when I saw him interrogated.

He would have been lynched if I didn't call the police as a good Samaritan.

U be real chameleon
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Smartcitizen: 11:14am On Jun 25
BabaAgba79:

Hard Drug Dealers Association of the South East Nigeria and Oloso Association of the South East Nigeria grin

Hmmmm!

Hard Drugs?

Where Tinubu come be?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by sterlingD(m): 11:15am On Jun 25
Yeh

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Emekuz256(m): 11:19am On Jun 25
Na just to waste life finish πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Freestainworld:
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Noghayin03(m): 11:20am On Jun 25
Even dead body no get peace for this country!
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Maxtipulation(m): 11:20am On Jun 25
Abobaku's miners

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Blackdisciple(m): 11:21am On Jun 25
He even looks like the same skull
Skull miners
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Heffalump(m): 11:22am On Jun 25
muyico:
ogun state again?

Yes! Ogun the skull mining state. Human skull is their gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Emmanuel909090: 11:23am On Jun 25
TheChameleon:
cool

His name is Chibuzor Okechukwu....

I was driving by when I saw him interrogated.

He would have been lynched if I didn't call the police as a good Samaritan.

the suspect, Lekan Akinyemi, was arrested

Igbos have respect for the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by DigitalWizard: 11:24am On Jun 25
He look like the skull grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by tfelicityk(m): 11:24am On Jun 25
You can not take the three religions known in this Nation from Ogun State...

What I don't understand is that where does the Occultism and Cultism being practice belong to?

The lekan Akinyemi and the skull he is holding in the picture looks alikes.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Segzy19: 11:25am On Jun 25
Charge him to court and sentence him as the law stipulates.....
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by MrCork: 11:27am On Jun 25
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-man-with-human-skull-in-ogun/

IBO people again?
But why are this IBO people carrryin skull up & down like wizzzzard...WHY?((no oofensce) angry
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by 8starmember: 11:29am On Jun 25
Ogun state the skull πŸ’€ mining state 🀣 grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Achor1111(m): 11:30am On Jun 25
Score miners on rampage.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Emma09(m): 11:34am On Jun 25
See face like human sacrifice. Poverty fit am well well. If he had succeeded and become rich, Big man no go still fit am. Enjoy your time in Jail. Idiot.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by KanuIsCursed: 11:36am On Jun 25
Ogun state and rituals are 5&6.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Jostoman: 11:38am On Jun 25
adecz:

πŸ’€πŸ’€β˜ οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ’€πŸ’€

Skull Miners Association Of SW Nigeria😁😁
grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by GenFunction: 11:38am On Jun 25
Ahn Ahn
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by AgubataAkokwa: 11:39am On Jun 25
Freestainworld:

God sef no dey give money na hustle dey give money
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by LilX2: 11:39am On Jun 25
imam07:
is happening in your village too every minutes just dat your region dey cover up crimes of your brothers. Here we go expose those who do it. That is why u people can see it on media. South west here we live close to each other so is hard to commit crime and not be caught. Unlike the east that house are far away from each other. Rituals happening everywhere where so keep quiet like as if d same is not happening in your region

lol . Now it’s happening everywhere, but if that name was Ibo, it only happens in the south east.

Y’all are pretenders on this site

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Chasito(m): 11:39am On Jun 25
Before I even look the news I Don already know say na person from that region go fit do this kind thing.😏
I know the kind of crime that each region can commit grin.

Because na their trade mark be that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by saveman91(m): 11:40am On Jun 25
Ogun people na ritualist fear them
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by Exceed15: 11:41am On Jun 25
This one had been killing people for ritual.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun by godwon01(m): 11:43am On Jun 25
Werey , see his face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / Drug Baroness, 4 Kingpins Arrested As NDLEA Busts 3 Syndicates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.