Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ (130 Views)

I Need Who To Squat With In Shomolu Bariga / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You / Zari Transport Recruitment – Lagos | Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga, Surulere, VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ by ahamonyeka(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25
Goodevening nairalanders,i stay at ikorodu and i just got a job at onipanu and i need a male whom i can squat with because of cost of transport from ikorodu to onipanu is really killing me.
Re: Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ by Legendguy(m): 8:26am On Jun 26
ahamonyeka:
Goodevening nairalanders,i stay at ikorodu and i just got a job at onipanu and i need a male whom i can squat with because of cost of transport from ikorodu to onipanu is really killing me.

email me on digitalautomationhub@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ by AngelSlay: 10:04am On Jun 26
ahamonyeka:
Go and sleep at Yaba tech under the guise you are a student
Re: Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ by ahamonyeka(m): 10:13am On Jun 26
AngelSlay:
Go and sleep at Yaba tech under the guise you are a student
small boy always showing themself.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Place To Stay Around Shomolu Bariga And Environ by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16am On Jun 26
Legendguy:

email me on digitalautomationhub@gmail.com
is it not better we chat directly than email. 07062269048 whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

$2000 Grant And Making Over $1000 Per Month??? Discover The Hidden Secret. / 774,000 Jobs: Plateau Job Seekers Allege Secret Recruitment / The First Online Distributorship Platform Has Just Launched In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.