Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) (43909 Views)

Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:11am On Jun 26
M
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Jun 26
Davido go still cheat tomorrow grin
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by onadana: 11:12am On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

The only thing I like about him
He's never had issues with anyone

By the way, why Davido no hug and back, why he do him hand like that

David nah to drink,you no see drink for him hand nah to booze.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Jun 26
cool
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:15am On Jun 26

Baba don high and he no wan pour shayo for baddo body . 😀
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by RightChannel: 11:15am On Jun 26
The more it is not NAIRA Efcc can't do anything
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ellizy(m): 11:15am On Jun 26
Baddo na baba
No too much cap!
The gee kno dey do cho cho cho, e knw dey brag, he know dey slam fanc.
Composure na 💯
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by fabolouz1(m): 11:17am On Jun 26
Was all stage managed ...but that doesn't take away the thrills & frills of the ceremony .
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:18am On Jun 26
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by HibeeHibee: 11:19am On Jun 26
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by dermmy(m): 11:21am On Jun 26
motionarena:
Will EFCC come for them too

No but they have reported to the FBI and US homeland security department to come and see how Nigerians dey do their money. 😂

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by topsam1(m): 11:24am On Jun 26
I guess im no wan pour the drink in the blue disposable cup on baddo bodi
DevilsEqual:

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Austineva2: 11:25am On Jun 26
Olamide! My best African Artist so far
I over love that guy🥰🥰🥰

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 11:29am On Jun 26
Olamide,The Realest
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:30am On Jun 26
Sheistoopretty:
After seeing all these, then you'll come and tell me that I should marry a poor man? Over my dead body will I try that poison angry

Before I forget, all these broke and jobless Redpillers should stop sending me messages, I have nothing to do with poor people. Poor men are a cancer! sad

Happy married life Chioma, I will marry a foreign billionaire too smiley kiss

Be very careful so u don't end up with ritualists not all that glitters is gold.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:31am On Jun 26
I think you need to see the video and it was actually even Davido that initiated the hug and embraced Badoo when they circled each other excitedly for a couple of seconds
DevilsEqual:

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Sonofgod1990(m): 11:33am On Jun 26
Kingrshd3:
Davido is a simp
Lolsss. Angle indeed

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Bmaster(m): 11:39am On Jun 26
Tradepunter2:
Baby the money ehhh..... Biko yemego.... Life is all about the money ehhh.... I want to lowo I want to lola 😁😁😁😁😁
give me the money ooo
Not
Baby the money
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Damian911: 11:40am On Jun 26
Sheistoopretty:
After seeing all these, then you'll come and tell me that I should marry a poor man? Over my dead body will I try that poison angry

Before I forget, all these broke and jobless Redpillers should stop sending me messages, I have nothing to do with poor people. Poor men are a cancer! sad

Mumu girl in your dream abi?
Better go hawk the remaining fufu before dusk make hunger no wire you otherwise you go starve today like yesterday, foolish gorl undecided
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On Jun 26
Olamide Na Senior Man, I don Confirm Am
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mcslize: 11:42am On Jun 26
So EFCC is no where to be found. They will only arrest common people who spray money. Now, you can see money raining in that marriage, but EFCC will be hiding their asses.

Truly, Nigeria is a jungle where only the common people suffer.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ebukajay184: 11:43am On Jun 26
O
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by dannyspeejay(m): 11:43am On Jun 26
Where I Dey,
Na me dey the back
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mcslize: 11:43am On Jun 26
Kingrshd3:
Davido is a simp

A simp just like Dzzzz ?
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by RighteousDemon: 11:43am On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

How about he and Don Jazzy?
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:45am On Jun 26
EFCC where are theth
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mcslize: 11:45am On Jun 26
GreenxGreen:
Dollar Abuse ...... CBN Forex - Abuse grin grin grin

NOT NAIRA ABUSE.....EFCC oyaaaa naa grin grin grin

Don't mind EFCC. You will never see them arrest people in this kind of places. They only arrest common people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Mcslize: 11:46am On Jun 26
Sheistoopretty:

Durling, what are you bringing to the table if I may ask? I don't want to hear pussy and beauty pls.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ezenna191(m): 11:47am On Jun 26
Na so
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Naz34(m): 11:54am On Jun 26
My worry is what is the Nigerian Army uniform officer doing there at the wedding ground. Am so disappointed in our military.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by PUNANI01: 12:08pm On Jun 26
Yesterday is fu one! Oya back to reality of hunger!
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by daniwise(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26
Davido dn high excessly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.