Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) (43912 Views)

Money Rains As Young Millionaires Celebrate Alexreports And Wife (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jun 26
AfeezShomorin:
I also sprayed $1,600 at the wedding but the camera did not capture me grin
..ok it's because you sprayed it at your dreams ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jun 26
We have dollarize the country.. that is why the naira is depreciating against the dollars and losing value
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Cmeo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26
This act of spraying Dollar should be tamed quickly too, the moment this is adopted too, our naira will totally be finished.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by YorubaAssasin: 12:19pm On Jun 26
Marcusotamendi:
Tinubu government go just dey happy with this wedding as e dey distract people

Cuz Nigerians are gullible fools!
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 12:20pm On Jun 26
Nicey....so na only wizzy no go. I no like people wey no dey follow others celebrate fa grin
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by eskuvoisrael(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26
Davido deserve all the best...
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26
the question is does a richman want to marry you
Sheistoopretty:
After seeing all these, then you'll come and tell me that I should marry a poor man? Over my dead body will I try that poison angry

Before I forget, all these broke and jobless Redpillers should stop sending me messages, I have nothing to do with poor people. Poor men are a cancer! sad

Happy married life Chioma, I will marry a foreign billionaire too smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26
i doubt its stage cos pato ranking was doing this one time too, surprising people at there wedding, even people dat aint celebrity, davido might not know olamide was coming to perform
fabolouz1:
Was all stage managed ...but that doesn't take away the thrills & frills of the ceremony .
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Kzcee: 12:26pm On Jun 26
This activity can't promote local currency. That's dollarisation, it's bad. Contrary to section 15 of the CBN ACT. Except EFCC overlook.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ambale(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26
GreenxGreen:
Dollar Abuse ...... CBN Forex - Abuse grin grin grin

NOT NAIRA ABUSE.....EFCC oyaaaa naa grin grin grin

Dem fit charge dem for causing high inflation ooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

Never trust those guys fully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Kzcee: 12:27pm On Jun 26
This activity can't promote local currency. That's dollarisation, it's bad. Contrary to section 15 of the CBN ACT 2007. Except EFCC overlook.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by AngelSlay: 12:30pm On Jun 26
Antoeni:
Here is The Current Present Situation of 86% Of Nigeria Ladies
Shut up your mouth
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by GreenxGreen: 12:32pm On Jun 26
ambale:

Dem fit charge dem for causing high inflation ooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

Never trust those guys fully
I swear Dem fit do am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Swagaa99: 12:33pm On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

The only thing I like about him
He's never had issues with anyone

By the way, why Davido no hug am back, why he do him hand like that

Na ppl like you Dey make trouble happenโ€ฆ very anyhow talk
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by phemray(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26
motionarena:
Will EFCC come for them too

I don't think so, Dollars being sprayed and stepped on is not Nigerian currency.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by plentyz: 1:05pm On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

Davido carry drink for that hand nah, stop drinking too much garri

Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by tishbite42: 1:06pm On Jun 26
A305:
Impressive because these two never crosses each other's path in the entertainment industry.

Their relationship is like 'dey your lane while I dey my lane.'
You must be high
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:27pm On Jun 26
Davido was really excited and everyone that loves him should as well be happy for him.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Kaymansion(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26
grin Olamide want to use Melo Melo dull the moment but Davido quickly switch to money ft Olamide cheesy
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by dododawa1: 1:43pm On Jun 26
I WAS THERE

LIVE

TINUBU ATTENDED TOO

NO SINGLE OBIDENT THERE
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Meteng: 2:16pm On Jun 26
Abeg, Naira Marley no attend? angry
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by GABRIEL6036: 2:47pm On Jun 26
Tradepunter2:

EFCC GO ARREST TIRE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Who Efcc want to arrest? They spray dollars not naira Nah
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26
See dollars wey CBN dey find to stabilize the economy ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Vaabra(f): 3:48pm On Jun 26
DevilsEqual:

The only thing I like about him
He's never had issues with anyone

He his tired na
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by Verbtips(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26
ChristCee:
Badoo has no enemy in the industry and he is highly respected. That is what you get when you are composed and maintain your steeze, not cho cho cho everytime.
ajeh i respect the guy no be small
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by MrPreek(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26
Derealdone:
I swear

Ur work look like ai(no oofeenscce!!!)
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by newoffer: 10:35am On Jun 27
Portable didn't check the calendar before he starts to run his mouth like a trowel with wet mixed cement.
ChristCee:
Badoo has no enemy in the industry and he is highly respected. That is what you get when you are composed and maintain your steeze, not cho cho cho everytime.
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by ATTAH012(m): 11:45am On Jun 27
dem no invite naira marlin
Re: Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) by kedeojo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27
motionarena:
Will EFCC come for them too
Do they spray Nigeria currency. EFFC will be ashamed to even go near Eko hotel with their uniform. Lagos 01 Sanwo olu and other highly important personalities are there like Obasanjo, Dangote and co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.