Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,052 members, 7,987,734 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US (24938 Views)

US Court Sentences American To 40 Yrs For Beheading Tech CEO, Fahim Saleh / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Calitoscassius(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26
Richcreed:

Did you read the story at all?
The murderer is a black american while the deceased was from saudi Arabia.
Okay! I get it! My bad!
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Emman08: 7:35pm On Jun 26
Its been four years already. Imagine beheading and chopping up a man's body. I hope he gets the harshest possible sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by CorrectionFLuid: 7:39pm On Jun 26
Calitoscassius:
Maybe. Maybe not. Question is, why would or did he murder a person in the first place?

His reason is right there in the OP if you'd just read it.
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Richcreed(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26
Calitoscassius:
Hey! Calm down! I was just being sacarstic! angry i caught your attention, didn't I?

yeah buddy, you sure did.
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Emzedz: 6:37am On Jun 27
Another radical Islamic jihadist.. was I even surprised. Not at all.
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by zumbigbo(m): 9:09am On Jun 27
Emzedz:
Another radical Islamic jihadist.. was I even surprised. Not at all.

Illiteracy is real
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by placeofallure(f): 10:40am On Jun 27
I remember this story from back then. The killing was both gory and scary. Thank God that his family got justice.
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by BigBashiru: 9:31pm On Jun 28
Emman08:
Its been four years already. Imagine beheading and chopping up a man's body. I hope he gets the harshest possible sentence

Blacks have always believed in free money and lavish lifestyle. The black murderer doesnt want to go and work. He wants free money.
Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Emman08: 7:07am On Jun 30
BigBashiru:

Blacks have always believed in free money and lavish lifestyle. The black murderer doesnt want to go and work. He wants free money.

Smh

Re: Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US by Obierika(m): 11:41am On Jul 01
I still wonder how a person so young is capable of committing such a heinous crime!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businessman Raises Alarm Over A New Scam In Town (video) / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.