Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

#CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor (49830 Views)

CHIVIDO2024: Caption Cubana Chief Priest's Face In This Photo / Zion Bursts Into Laughter After Dad Wizkid Dragged His Hair While Playing. VIDEO / Davido Dragged Into On-going Cult Clash In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by ebukajay184: 3:05pm On Jun 26

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by NwaNimo1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
Busta Move......

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by AFULA(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
In this life, you either work to achieve your own goal or work to achieve the goals of someone else. ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: But MONEY answereth all things.

69 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Thewrath(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
But why this wedding dey pain some iragbiji dwellers?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Alvelt14(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
The only dance steps he knows is money move while his brother dance to it all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Patriotictee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
Nice one Chivido

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by uniqueboi1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by sofeo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26
Nice

2 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by DTruthman: 5:13pm On Jun 26
A
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Talkisneeded: 5:13pm On Jun 26
Billionaires doing their thing....

I sell herbs tho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by NaijaCover(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26
Money Is Really Good ooooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by callmevirus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

2 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by datola: 5:13pm On Jun 26
Good, but his uncle, the dancing Governor would have been a better option with his rotunda dance moves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26
Money talk..
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Chicagograduate(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26
Billionaire is an overstatement.I am yet to know which company davidos father owns.

23 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by addictiv(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26
Nice one
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Chikel20000(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26
Loves dis.....most weddings r for mum's....

3 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Meti99(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26
Ff
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Chibuzoripob: 5:16pm On Jun 26
cool Nairaland FP is fully dedicated to DAVIDO cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Vintage001(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26
Just live a good life, success will follow suit. That is why all the boutique owners in Abuja don Dey vex for me because I choose to sell my wears at affordable rates, with only sixteen Kay, I will give you quality set of cloths. See my thread for details

2 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Klausxxx(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26
Chicagograduate:
Billionaire is an overstatement.I am yet to know which company davidos father owns.

In 21 Savage voice (a lot)

15 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by SoftP(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26
Q
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Babangidapikin: 5:18pm On Jun 26
grin I thought I was shy ..but Dr Tajudeen shy pass me so te it's only one picture of him I have seen on social media, it looks like Dr Nurudeen is the celebrant's father ..this is the second one ... anyway Congratulations to all of you.

5 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by waice6571: 5:18pm On Jun 26
David Adeleke is such a pride to his father. The guy is independent minded. He became rich and influencial not because his dad was rich but because he believes in himself.

Congratulations and happy married life.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by ItisWell22(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26
The wedding still ongoing?? 😟

5 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Kennitrust(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26
Get money and forget about any other things in life.

3 Likes

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by FireUpNow(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26
Chicagograduate:

He could buy into many companies shares and be a shareholder in those companies. Buying of bonds and treasury bills behind the scene.Its not by company my oga. I do not blame you for your reasoning. In this our generation, there are some people who are into cryptocurrency trading and mining, I'f they blow tomorrow you will still ask where is their companies right?🤣😃

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.