Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

#CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor (49883 Views)

CHIVIDO2024: Caption Cubana Chief Priest's Face In This Photo / Zion Bursts Into Laughter After Dad Wizkid Dragged His Hair While Playing. VIDEO / Davido Dragged Into On-going Cult Clash In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Nauttyprof(m): 3:31am On Jun 27
AFULA:
In this life, you either work to achieve your own goal or work to achieve the goals of someone else. ECCLESIASTES 10 VS 19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: But MONEY answereth all things.

.....Money answereth all things INCLUDING DEATH
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:51am On Jun 27
Chicagograduate:
Billionaire is an overstatement.I am yet to know which company davidos father owns.
simple Google can help you
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Jackanda1(m): 5:56am On Jun 27
Shikena:
I did not even mention Ilu Eko also called Lagos, when the next Oro festival curfew starts in Lekki just go there and tell them Lekki is in Abia State and part of Igbo land grin

You don rush go mention Igbo. But I never said anything about Abia state or Igbo land. I'm from south south.

It Seems you have a problem with the igbo people. Dem chase you for dream?

Just because we have majority of yorubas in lagos doesn't make it a yorubaland. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians.
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by nuruajao: 6:55am On Jun 27
Chicagograduate:
Billionaire is an overstatement.I am yet to know which company davidos father owns.
Pacific holding LTD
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by femi4: 7:14am On Jun 27
Chicagograduate:
Davido's father, Adedeji Adeleke, is the owner of the following companies ¹ ² ³:
- Pacific Holdings Limited: A conglomerate that consists of six companies, including:
- Pacific Farm Limited
- Junior Venture Limited
- Pacific Freightliners Limited
- Pacific Drilling Company Limited
- Intertrade Warehousing Limited
- Pacific Gas Company Limited
- Adeleke University: A non-profit university established in 2011, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs.

Source: Meta AI
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Klausxxx(m): 11:40am On Jun 27
Benediction777:

Child of HATE spotted!!!
How am I a child of hate?
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Klausxxx(m): 11:41am On Jun 27
Benediction777:
Child of HATE spotted.
Be like say u just learn new word … illiterate, how does my reply has anything to do with hate . If u don’t know what I’m talking about why not skip and not let the world know how stupid u are
Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by Shikena(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27
Ok Chinedu Isobo. You won, life goes on. Just enter night bus and head to Lagos to prove your brilliant hypothesis that it does not belong to Yorubas. Don't be intimidated, just do it - you are no longer that timid fresh graduate of yesterday lipsrsealed

Jackanda1:
You don rush go mention Igbo. But I never said anything about Abia state or Igbo land. I'm from south south.

It Seems you have a problem with the igbo people. Dem chase you for dream?

Just because we have majority of yorubas in lagos doesn't make it a yorubaland. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: #CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor by lagonovo: 3:27pm On Jun 27
Jackanda1:

Dude, Lagos is firmly in Yorubaland. Yes, just like every other state and FCT, Lagos belong to every Nigerian but same way Kano is Hausaland and Enugu is Igboland, Lagos is Yorubaland. This is not just on paper, you can fool yourself and form Rambo online but this is clearly demonstrated on the streets, on TV, on Radio, on the train, and in the daily life of anyone living in Eko.

Ekitis, Osuns, Ondos, Oguns never drag Ibadan with Oyo just because they all contributed to the growth of Ibadan as capital of Western Region/State. Everybody moved on. Same with Benin City and Delta people or Enugu and Ebonyi people & so on. Every single Nigerian has a tribe and we all have our homeland. Stop playing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million"

Viewing this topic: ShallongeV and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.