Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,077 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good (1416 Views)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by atoliman: 4:23pm On Jun 26
BIG men are eating very well and they think being fat is a sign of being rich. It is not, having a good stature is, taking care of madam in bed is a good sign of stamina. Good health is. I know one of former boss wey get stomach pass pregnant woman, seeing him walk is very painful to watch. Please lose that 7 month pregnancy stomach, there is nothing nice about your belle. You don over belle full. Go to the gym , buy a treadmill and run a kilometer. Stop eating too much swallow and meat, and drinking too much beer, then they will be wondering why madam or girlfriend is sleeping with gateman, houseboy and young men. Sexual enhancement drugs cannot help your matter, stay fit.
1. cut down on the parboiled rice,- stop eating a mountain of rice on your plate- You are not 15 years old where you can eat and stay slim
2. cut down on Eba, Iya, and fufu- you will not die if you eat small eba or small fufu.
3. Cut down on beer, soft drinks- drink at least 3L of water a day-
3. run a 1.5 kilometer a day or walk 1.5 kilometer- do that for a month or make it a lifestyle
4. strength training- chop iron, bench-press
5. more protein , less carbohydrate and more vegetable

9 Likes

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by LagosSuperStar: 5:17pm On Jun 26
There is no bug man on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by pansophist(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26
Show me a man who takes good care of himself, and I will show you a disciplined man who practices self-love.

Good health, freedom (not in jail), not in debt, peace of mind, being loved, working a job you like, earning decently, healthy self-esteem based on competence, independent thoughts (not being a victim of ideologies), etc. All these equals to a good life.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by FitCorper: 7:01pm On Jun 26
I’m happy more Nigerians are taking their fitness serious.

2 Likes

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Kaczynski: 7:04pm On Jun 26
no need to waste time in a gym when you can literally starve yourself and become fit

intermittent fasting be saving lives since 1894

7 Likes

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by atoliman: 7:29pm On Jun 26
Kaczynski:
no need to waste time in a gym when you can literally starve yourself and become fit

intermittent fasting be saving lives since 1894

You also need muscle for strength especially when you get older. Your bones will not be as strong as you grow old- strength exercise at the gym or at your place is good for you

6 Likes

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Baronthecelebri: 7:32pm On Jun 26
No pictures I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Kaczynski: 8:29pm On Jun 26
atoliman:

You also need muscle for strength especially when you get older. Your bones will not be as strong as you grow old- strength exercise at the gym or at your place is good for you

Day play

Continue gyming untill you kpai or cardiac arrest
Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Kaczynski: 8:30pm On Jun 26
atoliman:

Day play

Continue gyming untill you kpai of cardiac arrest
Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Obainoman6: 9:01pm On Jun 26
just make money and leave long story

1 Like

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by atoliman: 3:17am On Jun 27
Kaczynski:

Day play

Continue gyming untill you kpai of cardiac arrest

Day play - too much exercise and not resting enough plus the use of steriod is what is causing cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by goran3310(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27
Baronthecelebri:
No pictures I don't believe it
I will put my picture with the date and time and then you will put yours. Is that okay with you?
Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by goran3310(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27
atoliman:
BIG men are eating very well and they think being fat is a sign of being rich. It is not, having a good stature is, taking care of madam in bed is a good sign of stamina. Good health is. I know one of former boss wey get stomach pass pregnant woman, seeing him walk is very painful to watch. Please lose that 7 month pregnancy stomach, there is nothing nice about your belle. You don over belle full. Go to the gym , buy a treadmill and run a kilometer. Stop eating too much swallow and meat, and drinking too much beer, then they will be wondering why madam or girlfriend is sleeping with gateman, houseboy and young men. Sexual enhancement drugs cannot help your matter, stay fit.
1. cut down on the parboiled rice,- stop eating a mountain of rice on your plate- You are not 15 years old where you can eat and stay slim
2. cut down on Eba, Iya, and fufu- you will not die if you eat small eba or small fufu.
3. Cut down on beer, soft drinks- drink at least 3L of water a day-
3. run a 1.5 kilometer a day or walk 1.5 kilometer- do that for a month or make it a lifestyle
4. strength training- chop iron, bench-press
5. more protein , less carbohydrate and more vegetable
Well done. You speak wisely.
Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27
If your not a billionaire like obi cubabna, jowi aza and other billionaires, then you have no business adding potbelly to your poverty please cheesy
Re: BIG MAN - Please Work Out- Big Belle No Good by papyjaypaul: 3:21pm On Jun 27
Tomorrow is pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Fan Me? She Betrayed Me / How Do You Tell Your Mom That You Have A Girlfriend? / 20 Marriage Tips Everyone Needs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.