Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding (55020 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chiomaโ€™s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) / CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Erons2000(f): 10:30am On Jun 27
GlorifiedTunde:
What rubbish are they wearing?

All these young girls don turn 304s finish!

If a crowd of raunchy boys harass them now, they'll be claiming one useless feminist right "I can wear whatever I like"!

Wasted children! ๐Ÿ˜
nigga blike say u Dey yankeeโ€ฆdis ur 304 slang na hood slangs

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Bluffly: 10:31am On Jun 27
Beautiful because they are naked or what?. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by KoladeChris24(m): 10:32am On Jun 27
$2 slots
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 10:32am On Jun 27
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 10:34am On Jun 27
cool to advertise their fallen HERO.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 10:36am On Jun 27
sad we don her black nippy finish
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by addexx: 10:37am On Jun 27
One guy don use fake invitation run dem street grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 10:39am On Jun 27
The topic of this post should be changed.
Theses ones are not beautiful na!
They are just stylishly dressed
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ukaface(f): 10:40am On Jun 27
What in the name of trash is that?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 10:40am On Jun 27
grin cheesy grin grin grin.
Freshtruth:
See as they open breast for ground. Kudos there is no simp on the security department. If uzor was among the securities he would had sneak them in
who is Uzor undecided๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„โ˜น๏ธ
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by IdeasYapayaski: 10:44am On Jun 27
The clubs of shameless rebellious women who will rather date a man that is reacher than their father. Nice one OBO!!!
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by yewit37486: 10:46am On Jun 27
I wonder if they are aware they are trending on nairaland already ๐Ÿ˜‚ When we tell girls to learn skills that can make them money in a sustainable way, it is to avoid situations like these where you have to sacrifice your dignity all for money. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Omoluabi16(m): 10:49am On Jun 27
pocohantas:
The time they spent at the entrance wasn't as shameful as the outfits they had on and the reactions it brought them. You could clearly see the aerola of the taller lady falling out.

How do you buy fabric and give a tailor to sew this? It doesn't look nice for a start.
Like!! This thing no suppose move any guy again. Every turn bress bress bress everywhere. The coming generation must be taught to value their self esteem and work on their characters, inner/outer beauty without reminding the world kpe dem get am for chest. Very shameful.

Ps. I just watch and I felt quite sorry for them. Especially the second lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Wrackcityoffici: 10:50am On Jun 27
The comments is really stupid, what's your business, do you know the in-depth story and what transpired, most of you just hate women, because I don't know why you're shaming someone over something you know nothing about
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Meteng: 10:51am On Jun 27
What were they going to do there with their fallen bobies
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by cybergawd: 10:53am On Jun 27
Dem be Area scatter, gold diggers and grave diggers; reason they were denied entry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by dododawa1: 10:55am On Jun 27
APC faulty
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by celestineteryim: 10:57am On Jun 27
I still blame peter grieving Pandora obituary for this
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Greenfaces: 11:00am On Jun 27
These days beautiful means naked
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Deltatoto: 11:02am On Jun 27
Fcold:
The two Nigerian ladies as shown in the video below were denied entry to Davido and Chioma wedding yesterday.. What are your thoughts on this?
#chivido24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D7h3ZTS3Dk?si=e8xDUj19OQT-kQMT
u think say Davido na fool?beautiful ladies with numerous infections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ade4real2016: 11:07am On Jun 27
Only a riffraff will allow such indecent n classless hood rats into such gathering...Were they invited

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ozo13(m): 11:07am On Jun 27
ceejay80s:
Nairaland has this habit of attaching rubbish to headlines...
"Beautiful lady"
Must u use that word?
It's just a lady refused entry....period
Una go just dey add nonsense to headline, go to forums for European and Americans and see how headlines be
abeg help me with address to one of the UK and US forum make I see if I can gain one or two things there
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Darcon1111(m): 11:09am On Jun 27
The wedding nnah for billionaire no be olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Diego35M: 11:10am On Jun 27
Fcold:
The two Nigerian ladies as shown in the video below were denied entry to Davido and Chioma wedding yesterday.. What are your thoughts on this?
#chivido24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D7h3ZTS3Dk?si=e8xDUj19OQT-kQMT
Dem naked oh, Dem wan come catch big fish ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fallen boobs, aka fallen Heroes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by theredaddy: 11:13am On Jun 27
i see some yoruba demons don use invite access nack some gurlz for lekki ... naa for the venue dem go know say they have being scammed cheesy the number yu dial grin

naija gurlz can be so gullible,... promise dem something they can use for showoff n you will get the cookies the right man as being chasing for years cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by AbujaLagos: 11:17am On Jun 27
Marketer
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ozo13(m): 11:23am On Jun 27
theredaddy:
i see some yoruba demons don use invite access nack some gurlz for lekki ... naa for the venue dem go know say they have being scammed cheesy the number yu dial grin

naija gurlz can be so gullible,... promise dem something they can use for showoff n you will get the cookies the right man as being chasing for years cheesy
Omo this ur second paragraph is eye catching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by YorubaAssasin: 11:24am On Jun 27
IjebuWarrior:
grin grin grin Who invite dis ones?

Awon werey.... You mean prostitutes parading as guests. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Austineva2: 11:25am On Jun 27
Cos they are sex hawkers a.k.a olosho Kobo kobos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by LockDown69(m): 11:35am On Jun 27
Na connect babes, they went fishing without permits. grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ufotunang: 11:35am On Jun 27
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
This is not the issue on ground now.

Tinupoo is milking this country dry and we are busy looking at yoruba girls with fallen breasts just because they were denied entry.
.... what did you expect from a president that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that..it's my turn?๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Orinechi: 11:36am On Jun 27
Wrackcityoffici:
The comments is really stupid, what's your business, do you know the in-depth story and what transpired, most of you just hate women, because I don't know why you're shaming someone over something you know nothing about
Immorality enabler.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.