Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding (55044 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) / CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Twoclans(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27
pocohantas:

Hhaahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God!
It is not parking gel. I am choking here!
That is a frontal. A well laid one I must add.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The fact that you know "parking gel". Who teaches you guys these things?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Truly she seems like the calmer one. I hope they made it in sha.
Chim ooooooo I also assumed it was parking gel,God abeg I need to slow down with work and get a life.This non chalant attitude is a serious problem.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27
pocohantas:

Hhaahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God!
It is not parking gel. I am choking here!
That is a frontal. A well laid one I must add.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The fact that you know "parking gel". Who teaches you guys these things?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Truly she seems like the calmer one. I hope they made it in sha.
wahalurrr! which one be frontal again. angry
I sha know say parking gel naim most brides dey do for white wedding, the one that amplifies their forehead. We know about it cos our ear dey ground.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by TheChameleon: 10:37pm On Jun 27
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

MP3GAGAdotCOM to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

99% = your mama, sisters, wives and daughters.

Cry louder

Go and meet her. Force her to swear by Amadioha. Anything less than 1 million af0nja. I owe you $1million.

Na Nnamdi Kanu your god talk am. I destroyed you. I love the incoherent replies grin

Mine has far more likes too. More visibility grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by ChikaSunday(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27
Fcold:
The two Nigerian ladies as shown in the video below were denied entry to Davido and Chioma wedding yesterday.. What are your thoughts on this?
#chivido24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D7h3ZTS3Dk?si=e8xDUj19OQT-kQMT

Please correct it. OLOSHOS REFUSED ENTRY INTO DAVIDO & CHIOMA'S WEDDING VENUE.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Whats: 12:37am On Jun 28
Sterope:
That is actually not true.

They were naked until they ate the fruit that opened their eyes and they noticed each other's unclothedness and rushed to cover themselves with leaves when they were casted away.

Which is exactly what is happening today, our eyes have opened and it is a sex fueled world. unclothedness is no longer the default.

Life has always been a sex and violence fueled world
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:41am On Jun 28
They were not responsibly dressed and moreover they were not invited.
You don't gate crash such type of high class social event.

Even if they were fans of either Mr David Adeleke or the wife Mrs Adeleke Choma, they ought to Atleast wear something modest
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:43am On Jun 28
yarimo:
They should have respect themselves, the way peter obi did since he was not invited to the wedding

grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:46am On Jun 28
sageb:
@Gerard59 that fund is enough to enroll for UI design or Comptia A and learn it till you become an expert in cyber sec.
True
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:48am On Jun 28
ceejay80s:
Nairaland has this habit of attaching rubbish to headlines...
"Beautiful lady"
Must u use that word?
It's just a lady refused entry....period
Una go just dey add nonsense to headline, go to forums for European and Americans and see how headlines be

Beautiful boy complains on nairaland and πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:50am On Jun 28
greypencils:
Mo gbo, mo ya doesn't work every time, Pele. One person done make mouth to them say dem go get ticket and they fell for it. Joblessness at its peak. No go find work.

Perhaps they paid a subsidized rate for the entry or promise grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:52am On Jun 28
addexx:
One guy don use fake invitation run dem street grin
you get am. I dey suspect B.RED
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:54am On Jun 28
Ishilove:
Strumpets. They obviously were on a hunt for clients

Atleast they tried their best not to remain single kiss
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Ishilove: 1:25am On Jun 28
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Atleast they tried their best not to remain single kiss
If selling their bodies to the highest bidders to be used and misused is your own idea of "trying their best not to be single", then it is better to be single, healthy and clean.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 1:37am On Jun 28
sageb:

it's a good tech skill for a Nigerian youth to learn .
Do you mind supporting a youth to enroll for any of the aforementioned tech skill acquisition ?

At the moment? No. I have other charitable projects to contribute especially as those involved are my friends from secondary school and university. Charity begins at home.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 1:39am On Jun 28
Raalsalghul:

Can you screenshot the post and upload as a picture? grin

It was hidden. I would have to retype it. However, I won't. But I am shocked that it got deleted whereas it was not harmful or rude to anyone. I no quote anybody. Just a sole comment.

But then, I recall a thread about living in Austria and getting a good job got deleted by the mods. To date, I don't see what was wrong with that thread.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 2:53am On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Go and meet ur useless mother. Force her to swear by Ogun. Anything less than 1 million af0nja. I owe you $1million.

Na Coward Sunday Igbogho your god talk am. I destroyed you. I love the incoherent replies grin

Mine has far more likes too. More visibility .. yaaribas are prostitutesgrin

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by TheChameleon: 9:17am On Jun 28
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

MP3GAGAdotCOM to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Go and meet ur useless mother. Force her to swear by Ogun. Anything less than 1 million af0nja. I owe you $1million.

Na Coward Sunday Igbogho your god talk am. I destroyed you. I love the incoherent replies grin

Mine has far more likes too. More visibility .. yaaribas are prostitutesgrin

Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by AlhajiCSO: 4:32pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

99% = your mama, sisters, wives and daughters.

Cry louder grin
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:59pm On Jun 28
Ishilove:

If selling their bodies to the highest bidders to be used and misused is your own idea of "trying their best not to be single", then it is better to be single, healthy and clean.

The monkey believes his bushy eyelashes cost him his beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.