Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha (15089 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / “kpodoh Is Suffering From Memory Lost, An Unstable Personality” ~ Hon. Ayakpo / 2019: You’re An Unstable Character, Buhari Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by lexxwiz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Why is it that at the mention of West what comes to you people's mind is Tinubu and Lagos?

Oh when I said southwest, I am pretty sure I meant somewhere else. You cannot afford the rents in Lagos so you cannot be here.

Mention the infrastructure in your state. Abi you Dey shame?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:08pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:
If you are wondering why the entire lgb0 land has never had a single world class infrastructure in their existence, this is the reason why, they see what Obi did in Anambra and classified it as "excellence".
That's why they will bIame FG for lekki seaport, redline, blue line and whatever line others are building.
wetin ddy ur remaining villages and jungles apart from igbo developed and bought lagos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by AareGaa: 2:08pm On Jun 27
Bobloco:

A voice BATerians love to hate 

Truly, Peter Obi is the lone voice in the wilderness. 

Nigeria has become a wilderness of some sort because a certain notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture has grabbed and snatched power.

Peter Obi speaks the truth

Obi of Onitsha is a third class monarch in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by paramakina202: 2:08pm On Jun 27
jamafa:

All these states are better than all south-eastern states

Mention the world class infrastructure in those states.States that are in darkness with world class infrastruture who dash them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Bobloco: 2:11pm On Jun 27
AareGaa:

Which state are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Shikini: 2:11pm On Jun 27
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Electorate: 2:11pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:
If you are wondering why the entire lgb0 land has never had a single world class infrastructure in their existence, this is the reason why, they see what Obi did in Anambra and classified it as "excellence".
That's why they will bIame FG for lekki seaport, redline, blue line and whatever line others are building.

Chinkoalhaji34:
dont know say e own world unstable. No wonder e fail for Anambra.

It is visible to the eyes and audible to the ears that the worst state Peter Obi left Anambra is far better than the present calamity and disaster Tinubu is running Nigeria now...e dey touch even you wey dey type on empty stomachs.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:13pm On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
Useless comment from a useless ruler 🗑️

All your yahoo yahoo obas are not even worthy to polish the shoes of the Obi. Yeye one room occupant.

Ekperima

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27
paramakina202:

Aba,Nnewi and Onitsha have many industries too.
combine them together,they are not half The numbers of industries in Sango ota alone
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:15pm On Jun 27
lexxwiz:

Oh when I said southwest, I am pretty sure I meant somewhere else. You cannot afford the rents in Lagos so you cannot be here.

Mention the infrastructure in your state. Abi you Dey shame?
Guy I asked you a simple question but you deviated, if you cannot respond please hold your peace.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:18pm On Jun 27
paramakina202:

Aba,Nnewi and Onitsha have many industries too.
Yes I agree with you I have been to all those places. Just like there are also industries in Ondo and Oyo.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by fredoooooo: 2:21pm On Jun 27
In a world of the obituarists taking adivasi from the eupper iweka mad man .. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by paramakina202: 2:22pm On Jun 27
INDOMIE9090:
combine them together,they are not half The numbers of industries in Sango ota alone

So the few industries that are in Ogun state owned by Nigerians and foreigners alike are now the world class infrastructures you boast about?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by franudi: 2:23pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

Your question will easily rank as the most mumu question of the year.
I already advised you to travel abi?
Travel and see.
And it's a good thing you accept that SE has no infrastructures, I even forgot that you folks neither have roads, water or electricity, no inter city transport, Lienus Obi didn't even do that but he's classified as excellent by Obi of Onitsha.
He even built a railway network in the news.
My friend answer his questions don't use style to dodge it. Which world class infrastructure is in your state?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by franudi: 2:26pm On Jun 27
yarimo:
The chairman of the board was fooling obi because he was present. Agulu the village of peter OBI has no any primary health care
Nonsense talk.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by NewHe: 2:27pm On Jun 27
Say what! Obi of Onitsha can not recognise a lone voice from a gbajue voice?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by franudi: 2:28pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

Ur fada may be a "nobody" because in this age, u will see lgb0s celebrating "I'm the first graduate in my whole family" when you see their results, u will see a 3rd class degree, my line is not a line of nobody, I come from a line of people who lead their society, both paternal and maternal.
In our family, we don't have "nobody", because we make sure individuals succeed.
If someone who is learned calls PitObi a nationalist, it's obvious he doesn't know what being a nationalist mean, he's not a scholar, being a pharmacist doesn't make you a pinnacle of knowledge to force your sentiments on people.
Tinubu is bigger than every lgb0 man, dead or alive, yet u lgb0s àbûsè him the most, although most of u are actually "nobody" but if someone being a known personality in the society makes everything he says right, does it mean you lgb0s are f00Is to critîcizè Tinubu a man who's successful?
If a drug lord is your yardstick of somebody, my friend you are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by paramakina202: 2:29pm On Jun 27
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Yes I agree with you I have been to all those places. Just like there are also industries in Ondo and Oyo.

No part of Nigeria is developed.Nigeria is a third world country not even a developing nation yet but Africans with their 'I better pass my neighbour' attitude will brag and show off that their own suffering is better than yours. .Nigerians are happy with their miserable condition so far as there is someone whose condition seems to be worse than his.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Tochi3(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27
paramakina202:

You dey shame to name your state with world class infrastructure without electricity mü.m.ü boy grin
.. grin

..online Lagosian that is what he is las las... grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by franudi: 2:32pm On Jun 27
TheChameleon:
grin

Obi of Onitsha is as relevant as my 💩.

A ruler of a Slave Class that can NEVER be Rulers.

The ruler inside Maths Set is more important.
Confused human being will always be ignorant of good people around him. If a whole Obi of Onitsha is insignificant in your eyes. Then Oni of Ife is a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:32pm On Jun 27
paramakina202:

No part of Nigeria is developed.Nigeria is a third world country not even a developing nation yet but Africans with their 'I better pass my neighbour' attitude will brag and show off that their own suffering is better than yours. .Nigerians are happy with their miserable condition so far as there is someone whose condition seems to be worse than his.
Exactly 💯 so I don't know why we always drag ourselves...every where in Nigeria has the same problems.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by celestineteryim: 2:32pm On Jun 27
Brown envelope can do wonders , paid praises but he will never be our president
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by franudi: 2:35pm On Jun 27
AareGaa:

Ignorance is your problem. Obi of Onitsha is more prominent than that nonentity you call Oni of Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by tuborme: 2:36pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

Illiteracy at its highest point. World class infrastructure in a country where half of the citizens live below poverty line!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27
And so, I don't care No Space for Peter Obi in Aso Rock. Let him be a lone voice in the wilderness ko kan aye
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by celestineteryim: 2:41pm On Jun 27
nlreserve:
Come to think of it. Obi is the only person speaking out. No opposition like before. If I were Obi, I would have left Nigerians to suffer. I would not contest again. Instead, promote anything that would make Nigeria to fail so it can be broken apart.
since he has been speaking what changed have his speaking brought to Nigeria? LP is the useless party with useless supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by celestineteryim: 2:44pm On Jun 27
Vinnie2000:

APC HUNGRY m0rons go Boku for this thread. sad

Anything Peter Obi gives them Ginger. cheesy
nonsense online president useless man with useless supporters
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by safetyInspector(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27
You must be joking grin grin. If only you people travel.
INDOMIE9090:
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by paramakina202: 2:52pm On Jun 27
Tochi3:
.. grin

..online Lagosian that is what he is las las... grin cheesy
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by efighter: 2:53pm On Jun 27
Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria'd gathering don turn to political campaign ground again. That was how you turned the Churches into campaign grounds and even tried to recruit Bishop Oyedepo to help you start your religious war, yet you were beaten hands down to 3rd position. What do you idiots keep doing the same thing over and over again? Are you all so dumb?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Tochi3(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Samakus(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

No electricity in SE?
I see.
I have been across several states in Nigeria in the last one week and they have good electricity around.
Una own come d different but all your leaders are excellent.
Typical lgbo, thèîr parents brought them up with àbûsè that's what they know.

I'm from Anambra State. Proudly so.

Where are you from bros?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.