Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha (15090 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / “kpodoh Is Suffering From Memory Lost, An Unstable Personality” ~ Hon. Ayakpo / 2019: You’re An Unstable Character, Buhari Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by onuman: 2:58pm On Jun 27
Ha ha ha.
Peter Obi is a lone voice because of North and SW regions' lust for cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region.
Unless crude oil and gas deposits disappear from the Niger delta region, Nigeria will remain an unstable country where no good leader can emerge from its lopsided political structure.
Arrangee presidents will be emerging to rule Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by CY001(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27
Igbo amaka
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Jerk1: 3:10pm On Jun 27
Obi performed marvelously well during his tenure and as Anambrarian, I am proud of him.
I will still vote for him anytime any day.

Those people criticizing him are just bitter BATeria that don't know anything about the state.

Whether Peter contest or not, I will still rate him as the number one undisputed politician of my choice in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by callmevirus(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
Useless comment from a useless ruler 🗑️

Na your papa dey useless
Because if not for his uselessness he won't born you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by victorVIC1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

You see your life now?
I'm not surprised you live in a village or probably in SE where the best things you all see is the house one man is living inside.
So this is you saying SE don't and has never had a world class infrastructure not even a continental level infrastructure, but u are all mouths as always about development and excellence.
Travel around the country.
Travelling has a way of educating that's how you learn.

Forget stories..You all are celebrating mediocrity. If you've travelled out of Africa you would understand that Nigeria has not started.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by callmevirus(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27
[quote author=TheChameleon post=130675755] grin

Obi of Onitsha is as relevant as my 💩.

A ruler of a Slave Class that can NEVER be Rulers.

The ruler inside Maths Set is more important.

Happy slave
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by WHEREISMANNA: 3:22pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:
If you are wondering why the entire lgb0 land has never had a single world class infrastructure in their existence, this is the reason why, they see what Obi did in Anambra and classified it as "excellence".
That's why they will bIame FG for lekki seaport, redline, blue line and whatever line others are building.
bro, av been to Anambra and Imo.

It was even through Nairaland i met a male friend that partnered with me two years ago. I travelled to the east. Av been in other parts of Nigeria, most especially Ondo, Ogun in the South West, i didnt mention Lagos because it was a formal FCT and was developed during the military regime and Dodan Barrack Presidential Abode.... There is absolutely no way South West is better than South east. Thats y things are more expensive there because people can afford dem and there is money. But i will choose Ogun state as a place to stay than Igbo land. It my personal preference that has notin to do with tribalism.

Im an entrepreneur from Warri, Urhobo Strong Head, bt fact is fact. You need to travel to places b4 u blab dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by wiseoneking: 3:24pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:
If you are wondering why the entire lgb0 land has never had a single world class infrastructure in their existence, this is the reason why, they see what Obi did in Anambra and classified it as "excellence".
That's why they will bIame FG for lekki seaport, redline, blue line and whatever line others are building.
Igbo is a self made region while other regions are federal government made, yet apart from Lagos nomanslanf and Abuja the former capital, no place is like SE.. Name one so called infrastructure built in any state like Ekiti, osun, even Ibadan. Mr infrastructure?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Tochj(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27
paramakina202:

What world class infrasctructure do you have in Oyo,Ekiti,Osun,Ondo and Ogun states that we do not have in the East?
These miscreants will always cling to Lagos that's built with Nigeria money
If you can build
Why is Ogun, Osun, Ekiti Ondo etc are glorified ghetto?
Why holding onto Nigeria 2nd capital?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by paramakina202: 3:54pm On Jun 27
Tochj:

These miscreants will always cling to Lagos that's built with Nigeria money
If you can build
Why is Ogun, Osun, Ekiti Ondo etc are glorified ghetto?
Why holding onto Nigeria 2nd capital?

He was cared to mention his state not even Lagos has world class infrastrucuture that is the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by YouAreNobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

No electricity in SE?
I see.
I have been across several states in Nigeria in the last one week and they have good electricity around.
Una own come d different but all your leaders are excellent.
Typical lgbo, thèîr parents brought them up with àbûsè that's what they know.

You dey shame to name your state?

The guy asked you to name your state and the world-class infrastructure there and you're busy vomiting faeces.

Name your f*cking state of shut the Bleep up!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by YouAreNobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27
blacknp:
Empty Barrels, em mate they reside & work for Aso Rock, The Agulu Fraudster Just they hop from one place to another upandan?

Useless Hypocrite.

Obi we know but who are you?
Who is your father?

That's right you're an absolute nobody, a mosquito who thinks himself a falcon.

Tueeh! Shame on you and your lineage
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by wealth2u(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27
The new FOOL in town.....just noticing u here Dog....welcome to the forum of ur contemporaries.......Your Horrible seniors like Mana dead meat grill, Yarimo, Madridguy, Helinus and co will obviously welcome u....I can see how u stray on every mention.....Dirty Dog signed with new caressed blood 😂 😂
blacknp:
Empty Barrels, em mate they reside & work for Aso Rock, The Agulu Fraudster Just they hop from one place to another upandan?

Useless Hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 4:50pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

so you call the infrastructure in Lagos world class? oga come on have small sense and stop this childish talk.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by mipeesoft(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27
Those online miscreants who are standing on the shaky mandate of tifnubu will have guts to come out and condemn this news. Afterall una don collect una share from over 200m bullet proof tire purchase and over 1B naira trip to Ethiopia.... grin grin grin....your mumu don over due
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 4:54pm On Jun 27
TheChameleon:
grin

Obi of Onitsha is as relevant as my 💩.

A ruler of a Slave Class that can NEVER be Rulers.

The ruler inside Maths Set is more important.

you don't have sense. like as if fear will make you say one word if you stand face to face with him.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 4:55pm On Jun 27
Isaacc729l:
Typical Obi, always trying to be the center of attention.

Come is it Zobo they used to breast feed you? Was it Obi that made the comment or the Obi of Onitsha
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 4:56pm On Jun 27
blacknp:
Let him save his home state first, before the Hypocrite tries to save Nigeria.

Hypocrite wey never congratulate winner of election?

you forever don't have sense.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 4:58pm On Jun 27
jamafa:

All these states are better than all south-eastern states

How? Are you normal? even Owerri is far better than Abeokuta to even compare Owerri with Akure or Ekiti or Osogbo is an insult. You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 5:00pm On Jun 27
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Ogun state alone has so many industries I can name hundreds. How many industries do you have in Owerri apart from hotels?

Oga have small sense, they are asking for Infrastructure, then you this unfortunate poltergeist is asking for industries. sure you have F9 in English
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 5:02pm On Jun 27
AareGaa:

Obi of Onitsha is a third class monarch in Nigeria.

you are really a frustrated dingbat. Obi of Onitsha is among the class of Oba of Benin, Sultan of Sokoto and Ooni of Ife.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by TheChameleon: 5:20pm On Jun 27
Realtruth2023:

Realtruth2023 to his useless homosexual father
you don't have sense. like as if fear will make you say one word if you stand face to face with him.

He's less than my 💩.

He can't stand looking at my excreta without trembling in fear.

Yes. He's a leader of Slaves. So he's still a slave. An irrelevant one for that matter. His kingdom has males who fill prisons, females who dominate brothels with a monopoly and children in baby factories.

The guy na fool. I would spit phlegm in his face sef. Too useless. angry
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by TheChameleon: 5:29pm On Jun 27
franudi:
Ignorance is your problem. Obi of Onitsha is more prominent than that nonentity you call Oni of Ife.

Don't cry. But the guy is as useless as shiit stained tissue.

Maybe you use tissue wey 🤧 don clean yansh to wipe your face.

We don't. And that's why we know he's a 3rd Class non-entity. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Amumaigwe: 5:34pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:

Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo and Ogun have nothing to do with me.
Give us a list of world class infrastructure or services you have in SE.
U are all noisy about development more than the Yorubas, let's have it.

He doesn't do Ekiti or Osun, he is from Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Shikini: 5:58pm On Jun 27
Great man
We love him
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Okoroawusa: 6:04pm On Jun 27
Lamba
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Gboom: 6:08pm On Jun 27
Obi is just Tinubu puppet, he used him to win the last election
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Gandrova: 6:19pm On Jun 27
Do you expect any one called Hobi to have common sense?
Common sense is not common grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Realtruth2023: 6:25pm On Jun 27
TheChameleon:

i am less than my 💩.

i love to stand looking at my excreta like a psychiatric patient.

Yes. i am the leader of Slaves. So i am still a slave. An irrelevant one for that matter. where i come from has males who fill prisons, females who dominate brothels with a monopoly and children in baby factories and those mining skulls.

i am a fool. I am too useless. angry

chai i feel you, you need to see a doctor.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by TheChameleon: 6:28pm On Jun 27
Realtruth2023:

Realtruth2023 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

chai i feel you, you need to see a doctor.
I am less than my 💩.

i love to stand looking at my excreta like a psychiatric patient.

Yes. i am the leader of Slaves. So i am still a slave. An irrelevant one for that matter. where i come from has males who fill prisons, females who dominate brothels with a monopoly and children in baby factories and those mining skulls.

i am a fool. I am too useless. angry

Re: Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha by Lezzlie(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27
JagabanB:
South East is the most developed region in Nigeria. No hate no bias.

In all of northern Nigeria, pyy dn just pick a few cities, in South West, Lagos (national property) will be the only place to stand out and the bothering town in Ogun state.

South South will boast of PH, Calabar, Asaba, Warri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings / APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature / 2023 Presidency: North’s Four-Year Claim After Buhari Can’t Stand – Afenifere

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.