Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,277 members, 7,894,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cost Of Setting Up A Road Side BBQ Grill Spot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Setting Up A Road Side BBQ Grill Spot (76 Views)

Help Me If Your Into Lubricant Oil/road Side Engine Oil / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Road Side BBQ Grill Spot by anayolity: 11:54pm On Jun 26
Hello Guys,

I am trying to set up a BBQ business here in Lagos (9-5 don do me many things) and while I am still looking for a nice to spot to do that.

Please does anyone have an idea of what the estimated cost will be for set up from start to finish.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Cbn’s Latest MPR And How It Affects The Economy / How To Earn From Facebook In Nigeria / How Can Someone Add A Director To His Already Registered Business With CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.