Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,829 members, 7,876,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect (29077 Views)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by greenermodels: 4:49am On Jun 27
A suspect, Raman Akande, arrested in connection with the death of a commercial sex worker in the Ifo area of Ogun State, has narrated how he and two others allegedly killed the victim for ritual purposes.

Akande, in a confession video made at the police station, and obtained by PUNCH Metro from a source who pleaded anonymity on Wednesday, disclosed that he participated in the killing of the commercial sex worker after one person identified as Ifa promised him a reward of N100,000.

He said following the agreement with Ifa, he went and engaged the services of the victim with an agreement to pay her N3,000 if she slept at his place overnight, which the victim obliged.

Akande narrated in Yoruba (now translated) that after she had gone with him to his home, he engaged the services of one of his friends identified as Ijebu in carrying out the killing.

He narrated further, “It was Ijebu who hit her with a wood on the head, and she collapsed. After she collapsed, I dragged her inside. I was the one who held her legs while Ijebu held her hands before Ifa slaughtered her.

After Ifa had slaughtered her, he used a calabash to collect her blood. I agreed to participate in the process because Ifa promised to pay me N100,000.

The lady is not my girlfriend but a commercial sex worker that I have always engaged her services in the past. I usually paid her N1,000 before, but I promised to pay her N3,000 when I went to pick her up.”

Efforts to get the reaction of the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, proved abortive as she had yet to respond to messages and calls made to her line as of the time of filing this report.

Meanwhile, a senior police officer privy to the incident but not authorised to speak with the media confirmed the arrest to our correspondent in a telephone conversation on Wednesday.

The senior officer also disclosed that the suspect had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department.

“He was arrested in Ifo, and he has been transferred to the state CID for further action,” the police officer said.

PUNCH Metro reported on Tuesday that a man, Lekan Akinyemi, was arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly exhuming and beheading a corpse for ritual purposes in the Itoko area of the state.

The state’s PPRO, Odutola, in a telephone conversation with our correspondent, had disclosed that the suspect was arrested on Monday after a resident had alerted the police to suspicious activities around his father’s grave.

https://punchng.com/how-we-killed-commercial-sex-worker-for-ritual-suspect/?amp

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by greenermodels: 4:50am On Jun 27
Sleeping with a man overnight in his home for 1-3k? Killing a fellow human being for 100k? All I see in this story is extreme poverty mixed with extreme wickedness and extreme stupidity/ignorance.

290 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Moferere: 4:56am On Jun 27
greenermodels:
Sleeping with a man overnight in his home for 1-3k? Killing a fellow human being for 100k? All I see in this story is extreme poverty mixed with extreme wickedness and extreme stupidity/ignorance.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by digitaliz: 4:57am On Jun 27
She wanted 3000 naira and lost her life.
Lord have mercy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Moferere: 4:57am On Jun 27
greenermodels:

Ogun State & rituals shocked

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Coolsperm: 5:03am On Jun 27
I don't know why some people are hell bend on tanishing the image of Yoruba Muslims

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by thesicilian: 5:06am On Jun 27
How come the native doctors conducting these so called rituals are not arrested as well?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06am On Jun 27
3k for TDB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by MhisterJay(m): 5:28am On Jun 27
For N100000??

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by jaeyking(m): 5:57am On Jun 27
so Dem don dey use ashawo for ritual

😲

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Kinghenry1315: 6:02am On Jun 27
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=130676757]
How can a tribe make themselves so cheap ,? Their body parts are cheap their olosho is damn cheap. Imagine going to sleep in a stranger's house for a paltry 3k and she has been even collecting 1k before, the man just added 2k because he had an ulterior motive this time.

Truly, women in some tribe are trash

Note that the name or tribe of the lady wasn't mentioned she can be from any tribe she may even not be a Nigeria always verified before making derogatory comments

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Walai(m): 6:02am On Jun 27
3K all night olosho in this present economy ?
Forget all this tribal tantrums, SW needs to stop the pretence and tackle the current endemic poverty in the region. NW pretended under Buhari and they're currently the Worst hit after North East as a result of Buhari's incompetence.
SW is towing that same path

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by saddler: 6:03am On Jun 27
Na wa ooo.

Nigeria.

Once again government has failed in its responsibility to secure lives of the citizens.

How many more Nigerians have to die before they agree that the country isnt working?

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by LibertyRep: 6:07am On Jun 27
Do these people still deserve to be in prison for long?

Anyone this heartless should be chilling with his master in hell.

21 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by bewla(m): 6:23am On Jun 27
I think it's time for jungle justice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Whalis: 6:28am On Jun 27
God will punish you not only in this world but in the world to come. You guys just killed a nursing mother. Most of these girls indulged in this trade are actually single mothers doing everything to feed their offsprings at home.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by obonujoker(m): 6:31am On Jun 27
People are not taught again about the reality of hell fire, that's why they do wickedness up and down to their fellow man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Jun 27
Witchcraft powers pushing men around daily to do more evil.
Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Foreign231(m): 6:56am On Jun 27
Ogun state and ritual participations/killings. It’s getting too too much. I think they should change their name from “Ogun state ” to “Adura State”.
Some people are so heartless that they don’t think about the outcome of their actions. So sad

14 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by GeneralPula: 7:41am On Jun 27
greenermodels:
He’s obviously telling lies..

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by AcadaWriter: 8:10am On Jun 27
3k for TDB ... So, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by BigYash: 8:16am On Jun 27
If she had learnt how to make hair ,she for dey make more than 3k for one hair... But see how she carry her body go meet beast to waste...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by faceland: 8:37am On Jun 27
Pictures next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Baronthecelebri: 9:13am On Jun 27
Hmmm
Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by ibechris(m): 9:14am On Jun 27
The name Oguns state is even scary.

The headquarters of ritualists all over Africa.

9 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by dododawa1: 9:30am On Jun 27
OGUN STATE

In

SW

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by AntiChristian: 9:44am On Jun 27
Whoever is destined to be rich will be rich!
Whoever is not destined to be rich will only wahala him/herself!

Dangote was destined to be extremely rich!

Someone promised a hooker 3k to exchange her life for 100k!

Many lack conscience!

And all of you saying this was caused by poverty! You are mistaken! Someone who can engage the services of a hooker is not poor!

Even if they are not poor, they'll want more money!

It is greed!

7 Likes

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Judolisco(m): 9:44am On Jun 27
Pls I'm really inquisitive.... Shey dis ritual stuff dey work ni? Because it's getting out of hand.... Before u even consider doing rituals check the ritualist doing it for you and ask yourself, why is d ritualist still poor, because if he get money ego Don change profession na.,.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by aceman88(m): 9:44am On Jun 27
It is unfortunate that our supposed learned brothers are not doing anything tangible to stop this evil and cannibalistic culture rather they will prefer to live in denial.

The reason why it seems like there is high rate of crime the "other side of the divide you hate" is that the people are ready to expose criminal elements among them, unlike you that wants to cover it and live in denial.

Let's learn to speak up against evil, it will help reduce it. Don't think that it will tarnish the image of your people.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Commercial Sex Worker For Ritual In Ogun – Suspect by Vintage001(m): 9:45am On Jun 27
Just live a good life, success will follow suit. That is why all the boutique owners in Abuja don Dey vex for me because I choose to sell my wears at affordable rates, with only sixteen Kay, I will give you quality set of cloths with free delivery. See my thread for details

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds / Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Little Miss Blessing Kidnapped In Abia Community Found In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.