Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,812 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1202198 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Laird: .

NEYO IS THE PRESENT KING OF RnB. SONGWRITER
HOOKSINGER. STORY TELLER. HE IS THE MOST CReative RnB guy on a MAJOR RECORD LABEL PRESENTLY
gud to know you are very current, you did't leave any comment about justin timberlake,

I was randomly listening to MTV BASS this afternoon and they where on a TRIPPLE THREAT, and it was between BRUNO MARS; JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and THICKE, and dis song came on,

CRY ME A RIVER.

I remember how i used to love this song some 8years ago.The lyrics hit me like a ton of bricks. This song is just so powerful and impacting. It's intense and it's liberating. Justin is awesome.. I really appreciate his talent and his drive.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sammyiyke: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
the latest thing in town when it comes to entertainment.. visit zetamuzic.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Taylor Swift- Speak now
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
"Jealous" - Beyonce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laird(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laird(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chromatic: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
The National - Don't swallow the cap
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ARareGem(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Without You- Nicole C. Mullen
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by latino91(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch-- sweet nothing
relationships like that suck!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2013
I shot d sherrif-bob marley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Laird: JUSTIN IS GOOD AND ROBIN THICKE IS VERY CREATIVE....LOST WITHOUT YOU, MAGIC
of course neyo is a great single, he have song for every mode you find yoursef. I can remenber when i broke up with my girl some years ago his song SO SICK was the song i used to console myself...

Some how i found myself attributing evry word of the song to how i felt. I later wrote the whole lyrics of the song and how i felt then on my diary.

AND HERE IS THE PAGE ;
on march 29th 2011.

SO-SICK BY NEYO.

"Gotta change my answering machine,
now that I`m alone.
'Cause right now it says that we can`t
come to the phone.
And I know it makes no sense
'Cause you walked out the door.
But it`s the only way I hear your voice
anymore"

I often, accidentally, stumble upon
picture of her which will bring back
memories. I always hurt when I see them yet somehow I cant bring myself to delete them."

(It's ridiculous)
It's been months and for some reason I
just
(Can't get over us)
And I'm stronger than this
(Enough is enough)
No more walkin' around with my head
down
I`m so over being blue cryin' over you."

It's been over 2 months since I lost her. I still long for her to be mine. And I'm sure I shouldnt still feel like this. I've been trying to do anything to help me forget her.

"And I'm so sick of love songs,
so tired of tears.
So done with wishing you were still here.
Said I'm so sick of love songs,
so sad and slow.
So, why can't I turn off the radio?"

I'm constantly reminded of her by songs I hear or people I see. I just want to move on and forget about her. But I can't stop finding something that reminds me of her.

"Gotta fix that calender I have that's
marked July 15th.
Because since there's no more you,
there`s no more anniversary.
I`m so fed up with my thoughts of you
and your memory
And how every song reminds me of what
we used to be"

I still remember the day our relationship began. And I should forget it because she'll never be here to celebrate it with me ever again. I want to forget her and
be happy and feel whole again. But
everything keeps me remembering how happy I was while I had her.

"Leave me alone (Leave me alone)
Stupid love songs (Hey)
Don't make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
I'm letting go
Turning off the radio"

I find myself hating the songs I once
loved. I hope that one day I'll be able to
forget everything she was to me. I'm
trying to move on.
I've been feeling pretty low since I lost
her.
but not forever, I hope to forget her some day.
Bye RUTH....

When ever i went back to read my diary i always smile and wonder how stu.pid i was to had love this much.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by abeloureal(m): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Neyo is my fav of d trio. However, TIMBERLAKES creativity is awesome and THICKES someone i luv personally, they are all gud bt nt as gud as Neyo if i were to rate.
Check out Neyo and Shaggy-You girl. D voice is aot of earth.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Raphjeezy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
This Year _ Jaywon
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
"Work B***h" - Britney Spears.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Firebomb-Rihanna undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2014
mayapop: Firebomb-Rihanna undecided
You got ears for good music... My fave song on the album "Rated R".
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2014
"I Am The Best" - 2NE1
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2014
"shake It Out" - Florence + The Machines
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2014
"Lotus Intro" - Christina Aguilera
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Polio: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2014
The Phone Tap - The Firm ...... #Nas #AZ #Nature
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 5:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
KATY PERRY - FIREWORK.

I feel this song is directed towards
people with unrealized potential. it's
saying that everyone is a firework.
ordinary, ugly or insignificant
wrapping but when the right situation
arises, like a flame to a fuse, they ignite
and show how amazing, extraordinary,
and beautiful each one of us is. saying
that each one of us is able to do
whatever we want or need to do. we all have that fuel inside us, we just need to light the fuse.

I love dis song, if not for anything, at least a song that has nothing to do with SEX, LOVE, MONEY and ALCOHOL,
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missKeri(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
What now-Rihanna..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
"The Evolution of Music" - The Pentatonix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Firebomb: You got ears for good music... My fave song on the album "Rated R".
grin is that what inspired your moniker? smiley me too! One of my favorite songs on the album and "G4l"
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Pretty hurts-Beyonce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2014
i wanna ask a question guys. Why is it that Nigerian especially men finds it difficult to play Celine Dion songs? Any male individual found liking Celine Dion song is label GAY. Why?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Firebomb: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2014
mayapop: grin is that what inspired your moniker? smiley me too! One of my favorite songs on the album and "G4l"
Lol... You can say that again. Inspired by music. "G4L" - Gangsta 4 Life is an unapologetic anthem made for hardcore b***hs."Rockstar 101" is an amazing song too, "Russian Roulette", "Hard", "Stupid In Love", "Te Amo" make the album lovely. "Rated R" is an amazing pack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.