Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,420 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1180296 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Adele - Hello

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2015
OUTLAWS:::ALESSIA CARA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lilmax(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2015
cool

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2015
kingsilly:
OUTLAWS:::ALESSIA CARA
Good song!. Love her EP.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Been that way-Bryson tiller
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
chizzyy ft sarkodie-valentina
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
timaya ft don jazzy- i concur
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
praiz ft patoraking- harder
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
adele- hello
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
patoranking- make am
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
ice prince- boss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iheanyi40(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
bracket ft timaya- celebrate
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sam Feldt ft. Kimberly Anne- show me love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tupac - Staring at the world through my rearview
Tupac - Hit 'em up
Tupac - Letter to my unborn child
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
1bkaye:
Tupac - Staring at the world through my rearview
Tupac - Hit 'em up
Tupac - Letter to my unborn child

Celebrating Tupac today?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chris Brown - Zero
Rita Ora Ft Chris Brown - Body on me
David Guetta Ft Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama
Dbanj Ft Driis & Shadowboxer - Confidential
Adele - Hello
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by carik(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
One direction -Steal my girl
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Phunmibi: 4:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Akawogbekun
By

Beautiful Nubia

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
SBTRKT - Wildfire ft Drake & Little Dragon (Jeni Suk Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIaXZgAx88
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SlimAdenike(f): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
The first time I saw seyi shay's crazy ft wizkid,I felt this strong deja'vu like I have seen the video before even tho the video just dropped then I realised that there is a similarities between seyi shay's crazy and rihanna's disturbia.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by prittyboi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phunmibi:
Akawogbekun By
Beautiful Nubia

Pls where can I download d song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

Where as in Niger and Senegal even (even though I'm not a 100% fan of Senegalese Fulani music, I prefer other countries):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T59SY8KpGDw&

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt6LlbixNwE

They sound very similar to Hausa songs. Probably because similar instruments are used.

The last video is really nice. The woman is beautiful. Mashaa Allah.

Where is the pullo with the kaftan From?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
under the canopy (kano cheesy )
under the canopy (kano kano cheesy )
under the canopy of goooood (see see see tongue )
My saviour will cover me (cover cheesy )
Give me security (Seku seku cheesy )
under the canopy of God (I no go fail airzam kiss )

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

They sound very similar to Hausa songs. Probably because similar instruments are used.

The last video is really nice. The woman is beautiful. Mashaa Allah.

Where is the pullo with the kaftan From?

In the first video the Fulbe are from Niger republic and in the second video they are from Senegal. I agree in regards to the woman in the second video. She is typical Fulani. Very beautiful as well and a true Queen. I liked the way she was dancing with the Tuumbude (Calabash).

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rick Ross x French Montana - What a shame

Ricky's verses has a way of motivating you to go out there and make some money. oshe motivational speaker cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tapout(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nmeri17:
under the canopy (kano cheesy )
under the canopy (kano kano cheesy )
under the canopy of goooood (see see see tongue )
My saviour will cover me (cover cheesy )
Give me security (Seku seku cheesy )
under the canopy of God (I no go fail airzam kiss )

grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tapout:

grin grin grin
Turkey undecided you didn't even ass of me cry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

In the first video the Fulbe are from Niger republic and in the second video they are from Senegal. I agree in regards to the woman in the second video. She is typical Fulani. Very beautiful as well and a true Queen. I liked the way she was dancing with the Tuumbude (Calabash).

Loool! I was talking about the woman on the Horse. I guess the one in the second video is beautiful too but she's not my type. I don't know why I'm too picky when it comes to women. Lol!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Loool! I was talking about the woman on the Horse. I guess the one in the second video is beautiful too but she's not my type. I don't know why I'm too picky when it comes to women. Lol!

The one in the Kaftan on the horse is from neighbouring Gombe state. She's a Nigerian just like we are smiley. She is also very beautiful. Both women are my type.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Phunmibi: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
prittyboi:

Pls where can I download d song

I used deezer music to download the songs.
search for Deezer Music on Google Apps.
after downloading, you can then search for Beautiful Nubia, you will see all his albums there
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

The one in the Kaftan on the horse is from neighbouring Gombe state. She's a Nigerian just like we are smiley. She is also very beautiful. Both women are my type.

I'm actually happy for you. I don't know why I'm always looking for flaws in women, I end up concluding they aren't good enough for me. My condition borders on narcissism wallahi or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. Gombe is second on my list of states to visit actually after katsina.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.