Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1180268 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

I'm actually happy for you. I don't know why I'm always looking for flaws in women, I end up concluding they aren't good enough for me. My condition borders on narcissism wallahi or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. Gombe is second on my second on my list of states to visit actually after katsina.

When it comes to women, find one with a good heart. I'm a perfectionist myself and I seek a woman that is similar to me in that aspect. But you have to understand that her heart is the most important thing. You have to remember, that as much as we don't want to see it, we have flaws ourselves. Even if you are a perfectionist and are 99% perfect, you are not 100% perfect (no one could ever be, but it does not mean you should stop trying).

Things to look for in a good woman:

1. Good heart and good character, one that isn't mean-spirited and tries to follow the crowd, the media and celebrities (to me that's a useless woman, you see what i just said, I called a woman who follows celebrities useless, that's imperfect on my end).

2. Good family, you want her family to be very supportive of you and to treat you as if they are from the same family as your blood family. This is very important, or there may be some problems in the future.

3. Virgin, this may not be important to you, but it is for me. I'm a virgin myself, so there is no hypocrisy in my statement. I never from my teen years to now have ever committed any form of sexual act because I've waited on the right woman.

4. Intelligence and integrity: You want a woman who is highly intelligent and one who can push you to be a better man than you are now. Behind every great man, there is a great woman. Treat her as your equal, don't treat her beneath you. Often in Nigerian cultures, men try to treat women as if they are in 2nd place. Women are no less Mu Maza. You want to also have great conversations with her. Romance is built upon this as well. If you can hold an intelligible conversation with a woman, she will be yours forever

5. At this point I'm just rambling, so don't mind me. But those are mainly the things I look for in a woman, physical beauty is important to an extent, but many African women in general have great physical beauty. It is not really about that, and thus is not the greatest trait a woman can possess.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

When it comes to women, find one with a good heart. I'm a perfectionist myself and I seek a woman that is similar to me in that aspect. But you have to understand that her heart is the most important thing. You have to remember, that as much as we don't want to see it, we have flaws ourselves. Even if you are a perfectionist and are 99% perfect, you are not 100% perfect (no one could ever be, but it does not mean you should stop trying).

1. Good heart and good character, one that isn't mean-spirited and tries to follow the crowd, the media and celebrities (to me that's a useless woman, you see what i just said, I called a woman who follows celebrities useless, that's imperfect on my end).

2. Good family, you want her family to be very supportive of you and to treat you as if they are from the same family as your blood family. This is very important, or there may be some problems in the future.

3. Virgin, this may not be important to you, but it is for me. I'm a virgin myself, so there is no hypocrisy in my statement. I never from my teen years to now have ever committed any form of sexual act because I've waited on the right woman.

4. Intelligence and integrity: You want a woman who is highly intelligent and one who can push you to be a better man than you are now. Behind every great man, there is a great woman. Treat her as your equal, don't treat her beneath you. Often in Nigerian cultures, men try to treat women as if they are in 2nd place. Women are no less Mu Maza. You want to also have great conversations with her. Romance is built upon this as well. If you can hold an intelligible conversation with a woman, she will be yours forever

5. At this point I'm just rambling, so don't mind me. But those are mainly the things I look for in a woman, physical beauty is important to an extent, but many African women in general have great physical beauty. It is not really about that, and thus is not the greatest trait a woman can possess.

Exactly! Beauty isn't everything. All the things you mentioned are true including being a Virgin, no hypocrisy on my end either. Intelligence for me plays an important part, so does the way she speaks and carries herself and her general perspective on things. Following certain celebrities is normal in this age (depending on who she follows and why) but a woman that follows the crowd is a no no for me. Other features like her assets are actually a bonus but I don't really care about them. But I guess for you the backside plays an important role? Lool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Exactly! Beauty isn't everything. All the things you mentioned are true including being a Virgin, no hypocrisy on my end either. Intelligence for me plays an important part, so does the way she speaks and carries herself and her general perspective on things. Following certain celebrities is normal in this age (depending on who she follows and why) but a woman that follows the crowd is a no no for me. Other features like her assets are actually a bonus but I don't really care about them. But I guess for you the backside plays an important role? Lool

You and I have the same thought process when it comes to women. Actually her backside is semi-important (not overly important). I actually prefer a woman with beautiful feet and toes. I don't know why I have a foot fetish, I just do. There is something very amazing though about the woman in the kaftan on the Horse. She looks and sings like an Angel wallahi! I don't know she just seems like a very good woman and very beautiful inside and out.

Whom a woman follows is important. I just don't want her to follow useless (see I did it again, I sound a bit elitist) women that only care about makeup and trivial things. I wouldn't mind if she follows a female doctor who is trying to change the world out of her own intuition.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

You and I have the same thought process when it comes to women. Actually her backside is semi-important (not overly important). I actually prefer a woman with beautiful feet and toes. I don't know why I have a foot fetish, I just do. There is something very amazing though about the woman in the kaftan on the Horse. She looks and sings like an Angel wallahi! I don't know she just seems like a very good woman and very beautiful inside and out.

Whom a woman follows is important. I just don't want her to follow useless (see I did it again, I sound a bit elitist) women that only care about makeup and trivial things. I wouldn't mind if she follows a female doctor who is trying to change the world out of her own intuition.

Yeah! She just has that sincere look about her, and a gorgeous smile too. Mashaa Allah. I agree with you 100 percent.

Have you heard this song?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2ngpfM70Q-Q&ved=0CFAQtwIwDmoVChMI5siM1uqByQIVRBqOCh3BogC2&usg=AFQjCNHSloCL2taJ8wACy7SZh9JJHLxgGQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by prinzephemmy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Don't wanna love by la'pro_pro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nina4u(f): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Patoranking ..my woman ..my everything
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Yeah! She just has that sincere look about her, and a gorgeous smile too. Mashaa Allah. I agree with you 100 percent.

Have you heard this song?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2ngpfM70Q-Q&ved=0CFAQtwIwDmoVChMI5siM1uqByQIVRBqOCh3BogC2&usg=AFQjCNHSloCL2taJ8wACy7SZh9JJHLxgGQ

Yes brother, I have heard that song on numerous occasions. It is a very good advice. Naziru Ahmad is very talented.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2015
I just got Seal's new album grin "seal 7".

Stuck on replay is the 5th track: Do You ever. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yes brother, I have heard that song on numerous occasions. It is a very good advice. Naziru Ahmad is very talented.

Yeah, that he is, that he is.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by baba11(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

I concur to these!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Now playing

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Song: Between the raindrops
Artist: Lifehouse
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Song: Dream
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
JME ft Giggs - Man don't care.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lay Back & Chill by Tiffany Evans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bdb_LGkTQw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Follow Me Home (Amelle Mix) by Sugababes.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2015
P Square - Ogadigide

one of the best songs I've heard from this duo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2015
Mario - Let me love you

Destiny's Child ft Lil Wayne and T.I - Soldier

Chris Brown - Yo (excuse me miss)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by vulpeslopez(m): 4:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Dj shabsy ft kiss daniel,sugarboy....... Raba
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aboki4inside(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Brian McKnight - Anytime
please could anyone suggest some nice soul, blues or RnB music?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VibeRadio(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Free music uploads , upcoming musicians and bloggers get in here.

We are happy to inform you guys that we built a platform specially for you due to lots of emails we get, requesting us to post songs on our website. This platform enables you to upload your songs and share to our audience base and also you can use our share buttons on each post to share your music to your fans on your various social media platforms like facebook,twitter ,pinintrest etc. This platform is totally free whoop whoop, feel free to start using it instantly.

Please ensure that you read the registration page on the site to guide you on how it works.
Visit now

http://my.vibeafrik.com

Thanks
Team VIBEafrik.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Fight song - Rachel Platten.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
only when I walk away- Justin Timberlake. #The20/20Experience
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Don Moen - As we worship

Don Moen deserves to be Knighted honorarily by the Queen Elizabeth herself, for his immeasurable contributions to Gospel music and outstanding excellence in every possible facet of the genre.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aboki4inside:
Brian McKnight - Anytime
please could anyone suggest some nice soul, blues or RnB music?
sure. go look for wande coal - ashimapeyin

sounds so soulful embarassed thank me later wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
My moms happy she ain't gotta pay the rent
And she got a red bow on that brand new Benz
Waitin on Sha Money to land sittin in the Range
Thinkin how they spend 30 million dollars on airplanes
When there's kids starvin
Pac is gone and Brendas still throwin babies in the garbage

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Robin schulz ft francesco yates: Sugar(goodluck getting this out of your head)

Avicii: for a better tomorrow

Calvin harris ft the deciples: how deep is your love

Disclosure ft lorde : (i dont remember the title tho)

Robin schulz ft ilysiev : headlights

who else thinks all of disclosures songs sound the same?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by leookagbare: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Na wa o. Chris browns ex girlfriend is coming to naija to base. Waiting she want come do for naija?. See full details at http://medianehd.com/2015/11/chris-brown-ex-karrueche-tran-is-coming-to-nigeria-on-the-15th/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Handsomebeing(m): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Casts Diva by Angela Gheoghiou
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Fulaman198:

Quick question! What does habbe mean?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Quick question! What does habbe mean?

It's sort of a derogatory (not super derogatory) word given to non-Fulani

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.