Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos (31864 Views)

You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jun 28
Omini247:
No 7 take it seriously
Explain that number-7 for me abbegg..
Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by Tinneh: 3:11pm On Jun 28
cool cool
sirchim:
If you be JJC for Lagos make you shine your eyes, if you no get sense them go blind your eyes. My guy shine your eyes, Oboy shine your eyes.
omo na true

1 Like

Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28
Hart11:
*YOU WANT TO SURVIVE IN LAGOS: 17 Things you must not do* .

Preamble: Lagos is a melting pot of different cultures and ethnicities, with people from various parts of Nigeria and other countries residing in the city. The city has a vibrant music and art scene, and its streets are filled with colorful markets and bustling shops. The city is also home to several historic sites and landmarks, including the National Museum Lagos, Lagos Island, and the Slave Trade Monument.

Lagos is a bustling city located in the southwestern region of Nigeria, in West Africa. With a population of over 20 million people, it is the most populous city on the African continent and one of the fastest-growing cities in the world. Lagos is known for its vibrant energy, rich cultural heritage, and dynamic economy.

But: Despite its many positive attributes, Lagos faces several challenges, including traffic congestion, inadequate infrastructure, and high levels of poverty. However, the city's resilience and entrepreneurial spirit have enabled it to thrive and grow, making it one of the most exciting and dynamic cities in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/7792709/want-survive-lagos-17-things
LOL on number 11.
Let me go and finish the remaining ones
Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by onlinestaff247: 5:02pm On Jun 28
SayNoMoreeee:
Thank God for Euro matches. I won big last night. My own little way of giving back to the society. Send account details to my number for some token. +2347071207953
I understand things are hard, but pls manage wetin you receive

Hi SayNoMoreeee,

Good job you won Alabi with Euros matches

Congratulations and more GREENS.

Push me anything, I beg.

OPAY

I wish you more winnings this year.
Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by Allenmuller(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28
Sounds interestin' ,could love to go there an start a new life (hustle) buh don't knw how to take a step .
Pls i need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora / Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.