Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby (43187 Views)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by SalamRushdie: 12:08pm On Jun 27
You don go born baby wey get badluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Wisewriter: 12:08pm On Jun 27
bbb
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by EDUECO(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27
Barrywilly:
God will see you through. To other people reading this: if your instinct is telling you that you are in a wrong vehicle and the driver is adamant, just telling him to drop you at the nearest bus station and forfeit the fare and take another vehicle.
Thank you for this !

This is the best thing to do.

Excessive speed kills.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by youngrichnigga: 12:12pm On Jun 27
You still have a lot to achieve and accomplsh in life and you got a rare second chance the others didn't get albeit with an indelible reminder of the day. Stay strong and focused, may you continue to draw strength from this experience.......... life's for the living ✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by zicol2015: 12:13pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
THIS KIND BABY SELF

The baby no get issue. NA JUST CIRCUMSTANCES

Bro saw warning signs. May God continue to be with us

3 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by qtx(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27
10mobile:

SOURCE
Honestly i wonder where some people put their hearts. You join a cab or bus and the driver is flying, no one talks except you. It seems they have 9 lives. I experienced it before and the conductor said , you de fear? and you no de shame? just about 10mins later the unthinkable happened. Thank God it was not fatal but just injuries. That was when some animals in the bus were saying and he said it o. Thank God for life my brother. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by TosineGuy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27
What if the child is not your own. Hmmm. Do DNA test oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Epistasis(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27
MerchantMNT:

He spoke up. Several times

Maybe sha but it wasn't enough ooooooo.
I almost lost my life in situation like his, it was God that saved me and the whole passenger that day.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by nick50(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27
NaijaGoBetter2:
At the end of the day the child will develop more affection for the mother even after all these experiences
..exactly

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by EDUECO(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27
SalamRushdie:
You don go born baby wey get badluck
You're wrong!

I think it was a coincidence.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by topsy1971: 12:17pm On Jun 27
If you look at the baby's horoscope, it will be shown there or hinted. Some event will happen to one or both parents whenever a child is born. This events varies. However, there will be an indication on the child's natal horoscope chart.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by EDUECO(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
THIS KIND BABY SELF...BAD OMEN
It was definitely a coincidence
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by udemzyudex(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:

Naa.. Everyone survived except him, that's not a bad omen.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by silverx(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27
10mobile:

SOURCE
Hmmmm, I can relate. It is well my brother sorry for the accident and stay strong for son. Once again, sorry.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Chibuzoripob: 12:21pm On Jun 27
sad
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by FireUpNow(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:

It's not the baby's making. Time and chance happens to them all. Though it's very painful but that's life for you. Anything can happen.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Intergrated: 12:23pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
did you read he was the only survival in the car?

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by RoadMozart(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
Na Wetin una go talk be that.

Kill the baby then.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by AfDapone: 12:28pm On Jun 27
Hope the baby is his now and in the future.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Emma09(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27
Definitely not in Lagos cos na Danfo, Buses and BRT dey operate in Lagos. Taxi's, Cabs and Ubers are for the supposedly few who needs comfort. So sorry for Ur predicament. Thank God only u survived maybe because of the warning you gave the driver who didn't listen and the other passengers that kept mute, God decided to give you a Second chance. It's such a terrible experience seeing oneself as completely created by God and suddenly become handicap due to the stupidity of another person. Maybe God punished the driver with death for his recklessness. Hope your baby boy is doing well?

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by danzaki63: 12:35pm On Jun 27
Accept my heartfelt symphaty, May God heal you and take care of your child . May he grow to be of benefit to you and the society at Large.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Faposky95: 12:35pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:

You're a good man
A wonderful father
You're gonna witness goodness in your lifetime
Remember, I told you.....!

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by descartes400: 12:36pm On Jun 27
MerchantMNT:

He spoke up. Several times

which didn't prevent the accident. But here am thinking...different scenarios...He is the deciding factor of the accident....

The reason why the accident occurred were.

1. They stopped to pick him( if they hadn't stop to picked him, the driver would have passed the point where did accident occurred thus
averting the unfortunate accident)

2. He did not drop from the vehicle despite speaking up several time...which would have delayed the vehicle from getting to that point where
the accident occurred.

Not that i'm blaming him,
omo na just over analyzation!

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by gaby(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27
Nigeria is like the taxi being driven carelessly while the majority of the passengers keep mute.

May the Nigeria-Taxi not end up in a fatal crash.....
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by OdefaGirl(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:

Id!ot

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by OgaTheTop2: 12:47pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
Innocent baby...Ode!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by torqque7(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27
zicol2015:

The baby no get issue. NA JUST CIRCUMSTANCES

Bro saw warning signs. May God continue to be with us

You dey mind some Nigerians with their stone age mentality,how can a man in his right mind blame an innocent child for this?it's people like this with such mentality that have made this country this bad.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by rampage101(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27
MhisterJay:
The other passengers were all quiet

Maybe they don complain before you enter. undecided
I also think If they had complained. some one would have joined him to at least say something.but last last.
ehy serai serai.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by DMerciful01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27
Faposky95:

You're a good man
A wonderful father
You're gonna witness goodness in your lifetime
Remember, I told you.....!
Hey dude! Iont know your intentions towards the above statement. NEVERTHELESS, I CLAIM IT. same to ya.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Die009: 1:18pm On Jun 27
Did you later marry the said lady ?
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by phorget(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27
What a sad story.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Chibuzoripob: 1:29pm On Jun 27
THANK YOU JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat / Man Spotted Seriously Eating On A Moving Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.