Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby (43184 Views)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by boxypane(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.BUT,THIS KIND BABY SELF....BAD OMEN
Innocent baby and a foolish driver and senseless passengers?
Wetin be the baby own?
Na your type dey accuse innocent children of witchcraft.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Julius1351(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:53pm On Jun 27
Barrywilly:
God will see you through. To other people reading this: if your instinct is telling you that you are in a wrong vehicle and the driver is adamant, just telling him to drop you at the nearest bus station and forfeit the fare and take another vehicle.

How easy can one be doing that all the time?
Difficult.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by PHAYOL81: 8:17pm On Jun 27
Sad story. May God strengthen you, financially and all.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Loyalty1: 8:20pm On Jun 27
It is well with you. God loves you. It did not work the way devil planned it.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Ekaka14: 8:29pm On Jun 27
Noemerci:
You kept quiet,instead of u the load the driver better slap,wey be say he gonwan get accident u juh relax.i know say e no easy with two legs,talkless of one,hw u even sure say the pikin na your own. Why the rush,wey u suppose go drink beer,sleep,travel the following day.just 1 slap,driver for park,tell u make u come down,shey u for never find your way.na why we need interstate trains.
Where is your humanity Mr "deputy Creator"??
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Nwaozizi24: 8:46pm On Jun 27
Sorry bro! Atleast u lived to to tell your story!
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by Prettychild(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.BUT,THIS KIND BABY SELF....BAD OMEN
It’s not the baby , it’s his foundation that doesn’t want him to see his children
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by 43Ronin: 4:39am On Jun 28
Sorry bro, your new-born probably saved your life. Meanwhile Drivers in the middlebelt are on another speed cruise. My bro who just came from kebbi gave one a hot slap from behind when we were traveling from nassarawa to KD. The driver parked and we started to quarrel, he wanted to fight but 2 against 1, his ops on a lost cause grin. He drove calmly after that till we got to KD.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby by cj1080(m): 9:32am On Jun 28
Wow, nairaland

You all are impressive.

Over 200 comment, sympathy and insults.

But not one came with an offer to donate to this young father that most likely can not do his job again and possibly not take care of his family.

Guy come on we can do better.

i am willing to contribute to help this guy and believe me guys its quite simple.

If we can get each of the two hundred posters to drop 1k, that nah 200k.

And i know say una big pass 1k nah.

So i suggest we donate and develop a fund for these cases.

I am willing to give between 1-5k if others are willing too do same, haba even 500 naira donations from those who can't do 1k will goa long way.

What do you say nairaland, we can have the mod or Seyi himself provide us with a donate button and we can make the donation or we can use risevest or piggyvest to create a contribution group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat / Man Spotted Seriously Eating On A Moving Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.