Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,908 members, 7,876,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1313 Views)

Simon Ekpa SHOULD NOT Add Edo State To Biafra / Simon Ekpa: Should Igbo Apologize To DSS And Fulani? / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ANlOMA: 6:28pm On Jun 27
gidgiddy:

Forget about Igbo man becoming President, those who have been President have nothing to show for it. Igbo man will always be doing his business and making money while the rest of you fight for Presidency thstveill not put one Naira in your pocket

Fulani herdsmen are killing people everywhere, your country was busy electing and re-electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President. But the only time you people remember disgrace is if it is Igbo

Go and sleep man

lol.
If Simon Ekpa was going after Fulani herdsmen it would have been better.

You mentioned business

Monday is the most important day for an igboman as long as business is concerned

Simon Ekpa is spoiling business for us who have an actual business here in the east

Do you have any business in the East?

Come to Douglas Owerri and tell them about Ekpa.

2 Likes

Re: . by BiafIntel: 6:30pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

lol.
If Simon Ekpa was going after Fulani herdsmen it would have been better.

You mentioned business

Monday is the most important day for an igboman as long as business is concerned

Simon Ekpa is spoiling business for us who have an actual business here in the east

Do you have any business in the East?

Come to Douglas Owerri and tell them about Ekpa.
Thunder fire you and business. Have you finished with your suya business? See a terrorist from futa jalon talking about business. Cow brain.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 6:30pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

All of a sudden MNK is the saint. The same MNK that you terrorists called several names and even went to Kenya to KIDNAP him out of fear and cowardice. The same MNK is now the darling of the Fulani terrorists. grin grin
We are laughing at you terrorists everyday. You haven's seen anything yet. Simon Ekpa is not even coming up with enough wotowoto against all you futa jalon terrorists.
Wait until after 02 December 2024, to see who is actually Simon Ekpa, because that is the only language that all you terrorists understands. Cowards! When you meet a people defending themselves with arms, you will all disappear. We Biafrans will shown you weennn!!

Mumu.

Everyone is seeing IPOB as a laughing stock.

How many deadlines Ekpa don give?

Wotowoto way na igbo soldiers the die

Fooolish Mpki

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 6:32pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Thunder fire you and business. Have you finished with your suya business? See a terrorist from futa jalon talking about business. Cow brain.

Ewu.

Why not tell Ekpa to come to south east and build his office as a PM

PIIG

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 6:59pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Mumu.

Everyone is seeing IPOB as a laughing stock.

How many deadlines Ekpa don give?

Wotowoto way na igbo soldiers the die

Fooolish Mpki

Futa jalon terrorist, get it into your cow brain that any idiot wearing your terrorist police an army uniform anywhere in Biafraland is a target and considered a terrorist.
You can cry blood when Igbo enablers of you futa jalon terrorists are sent to Biafraland to kill Biafrans on your behalf and were sent to judgement by Biafran army, that's your cup of tea. For us, they are considered as terrorist enablers and are treated as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:01pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Ewu.

Why not tell Ekpa to come to south east and build his office as a PM

PIIG

Cow brain, you are talking to a country's P.M. Maybe when your zoo drug addict president thief-nubu leaves his aso rock hiding place & moves to Biafraland to lead your terrorists in army uniform from the front by example, then our P.M. Mazi Simon Ekpa will consider your myopic opinion. Respect our Biafra Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:05pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Cow brain, you are talking to a country's P.M. Maybe when your zoo drug addict president thief-nubu leaves his aso rock hiding place & moves to Biafraland to lead your terrorists in army uniform from the front by example, then our P.M. Mazi Simon Ekpa will consider your myopic opinion. Respect our Biafra Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa.

lol

HeGoat

Tell Simon to Come to his country or land for vacation

Why is he in Finland leading people here?

WHY is Simon scared of the country he's leading... Give me one good reason or shut up.

Biafra people are in south east not Finland

We will take him serious like Nnamdi Kanu when he stop being a coward and come back home

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:10pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Ojukwu lead Igbo people from the front

Kanu did his best and lead from front when he was in Nigeria

Simon is in Finland dancing and sending our youths to die

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:12pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

lol

HeGoat

Tell Simon to Come to his country or land for vacation

Why is he in Finland leading people here?

WHY is Simon scared of the country he's leading... Give me one good reason or shut up
Yeah!!, He is in Finland and terrorizing all you terrorists from futa jalon. Cow brain, keep dreaming, he is not setting his foot in your cesspit until he restores Biafra from the diaspora. Go kpai yourself if you don't like it.

His foot soldiers are on the ground and ruthlessly dealing with all you futa jalon terrorists and you are crying all over the media from your vice president to your miyetti allah terrorist head and your chief of army staff terrorist.

You fools have killed enough and we have come out to stp you terrorists and sent you packing back to futa jalon. You actually think you have the monopoly of killing others, right? Where are your operation python dance? The pythons are now kissing the dusts of Biafraland, and rightly so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:14pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Ojukwu lead Igbo people from the front

Kanu did his best and lead from front when he was in Nigeria

Simon is in Finland dancing and sending our youths to die
Simon will dismember your terrorist cesspit from Finland, and if you don't like it, go and kiss the dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:15pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Yeah!!, He is in Finland and terrorizing all you terrorists from futa jalon. Cow brain, keep dreaming, he is not setting how foot in your cesspit until he restores Biafra from the diaspora. Go kpai yourself if you don't like it.

His foot soldiers are on the ground and ruthlessly dealing with all you futa jalon terrorists and you are crying all over the media from your vice president to your miyetti allah terrorist head and your chief of army staff terrorist.

You fools have killed enough and we have come out to stp you terrorists and sent you packing back to futa jalon. You actually think you have the monopoly of killing others, right? Where are your operation python dance? The pythons are now kissing the dusts of Biafraland, and rightly so.

See all your useless topics

He is terrorizing fellow Igbo people.

Wetin concern Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba as Simon is instigating Igbo people to fight fellow Igbo soldiers?

Mention one Fulani man Simon don Kill?

Fooolish illiterate

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:17pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Simon will dismember your terrorist cesspit from Finland, and if you don't like it, go and kiss the dust.

See as you sound like mumu

He will yen yen yen from Finland.

From bush way IPOB the hide or from where?

What they're doing now is Fulani herdsmen pattern... Just childish warfare with knockouts and banger

You don ever see IPOB with Tank or Bomb 💣 or Ship?

Na Ak47 they one use Liberate Biafra?

Slow piig

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:19pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

See all your useless topics

He is terrorizing fellow Igbo people.

Wetin concern Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba as Simon is instigating Igbo people to fight fellow Igbo soldiers?

Mention one Fulani man Simon don Kill?

Fooolish illiterate
Yes, by my posts, you will know that I am a core Biafran and not a futa jalon terrorist like you. See a stark illiterate, archaic, leprosy ridden, backward, jamjaweeeeed herdsman calling a Biafran illiterate. Wonders shall never end. Can you name one prominent Fulani scholar? Name just one.

1 Like

Re: . by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Answer me or shut up.

We that wants the progress of South East know what we're talking about.

People asking others to sit at home with guns can never bring development

They'll only scare investors away.

South East is not North!

You want progress in the SE? But before the agitation, we didn't see your efforts to develop the region. No federal government projects like you have in the north and west. You mounted military checkpoints across the region extorting hard working youths.You don't want them to be president but you love them so much. You are a pathetic liar. Spit!!!!!! If you were close to me, I would have punched out all your teeth wet dey for your smelly mouth. Hypocrite!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:21pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Yes, by my posts, you will know that I am a core Biafran and not a futa jalon terrorist like you. See a stark illiterate, archaic, leprosy ridden, backward, jamjaweeeeed herdsman calling a Biafran illiterate. Wonders shall never end. Can you name one prominent Fulani scholar? Name just one.

Lols

Wetin concern me with Fulani scholar?

I'm a sensible igboman not a Simon Ekpa slave like u

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:23pm On Jun 27
OutOfTheAshes:

You want progress in the SE? But before the agitation, we didn't see your efforts to develop the region. No federal government projects like you have in the north and west. You mounted military checkpoints across the region extorting hard working youths.You don't want them to be president but you love them so much. You are a pathetic liar. Spit!!!!!! If you were close to me, I would have punched out all your teeth wet dey for your smelly mouth. Hypocrite!!!!

lol and na this Simon ekpa pattern go bring progress?

Causing more division and chasing away scarce investors?

Ewu mmeeeeh 🐐

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:24pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

See as you sound like mumu

He will yen yen yen from Finland.

From bush way IPOB the hide or from where?

What they're doing now is Fulani herdsmen pattern... Just childish warfare with knockouts and banger

You don ever see IPOB with Tank or Bomb 💣 or Ship

Na Ak47 they one use Liberate Biafra?

Slow piig

Slowpoke, with the AK47 and other well sophisticated arms, our men will chase out all you futa jalon terrorists from Biafraland to your futa jalon enclave. Illiterate, it's not about size or about your arms, but about your capabilities and how you use the available arms in your possession. We haven't even declared Biafra and your terrorist government and all you terrorist foot solders are already crying. Just take a look at how pressured and stressed you are here because of Simon Ekpa. Make sure to follow your terrorist families and come to Biafraland to fight. We want to ask you some 72 useless virgins questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:26pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

lol and na this Simon ekpa pattern go bring progress?

Causing more division and chasing away scarce investors?

Ewu mmeeeeh 🐐
Thunder fire you and your investors, nama brain. I said, make sure to follow your terrorist brothers to Biafraland to fight against the Biafran army, we want to ask you some useless 72 virgins questions.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:27pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Slowpoke, with the AK47 and other well sophisticated arms, our men will chase out all you futa jalon terrorists from Biafraland to your futa jalon enclave. Illiterate, it's not about size or about your arms, but about your capabilities and how you use the available arms in your possession. We haven't even declared Biafra and your terrorist government and all you terrorist foot solders are already crying. Just take a look at how pressured and stressed you are here because of Simon Ekpa. Make sure to follow your terrorist families and come to Biafraland to fight. We want to ask you some 72 useless virgins questions.

The mention Fulani up and down 😂

Simon Ekpa is happy Nnamdi Kanu is in prison

Without Kanu in prison Simon won't be relevant in Biafra or anywhere else

How many times u see Kanu dancing like a mad man online and acting like a useless Joke?

IPOB are busy killing innocent people with their actions you're here shouting Fulani

Na Fulani you the fight or Nigeria?
Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:27pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Lols

Wetin concern me with Fulani scholar?

I'm a sensible igboman not a Simon Ekpa slave like u
Leprosy ridden janjaweeed terrorist hiding under Igbo profile name. Coward, use your terrorist name "mohammed" as your profile name.

1 Like

Re: . by Fighttillvictory: 7:27pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Onye nzama, underground digging ostrich, political solution, career agitator criminal, how far? Simon Ekpa the Biafran P. M. has blocked the feeding bottle of all you nzama criminals and sent you criminals into oblivion. Sit at home continues. END OF THE ROAD FOR NZAMA WORK!
I for one don't believe in ipob political pattern for biafra restoration, i stand for a millitary
Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:28pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Thunder fire you and your investors, nama brain. I said, make sure to follow your terrorist brothers to Biafraland to fight against the Biafran army, we want to ask you some useless 72 virgins questions.

Mumu I'm in Owerri

I don send you location come there with Simon Ekpa the scammer and criminal causing violence in once peaceful south east

Idioot
Re: . by Fortruth: 7:28pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:
My hatred for that dude knows no bounds.

Pursuing a baseless goal and destroying years of struggle and hardwork.

Ojukwu a military general couldn't achieve Biafra with force.

Why does he think he himself a nobody with fat pot belly can achieve it?
He can't even win or force a local government in South East to join Biafra with him if a referendum was to be carried out today.

I don't think paying assassins to track him down in Finland will cost that much.

Where’s Tinubu… that should be what you should masturbate about ….Nonsense
Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:29pm On Jun 27
Fortruth:

Where’s Tinubu… that should be what you should masturbate about ….Nonsense
U go the rant like say Una no go school

Even if Tinubu die now na still him vice go take over

Rant with sense
Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:31pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Leprosy ridden janjaweeed terrorist hiding under Igbo profile name. Coward, use your terrorist name "mohammed" as your profile name.
See your own mumu name 😂

My name is that way because I'm in support of the creation of Anioma state

It's something like that south east needs not your baseless violence in our land
Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:33pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

The mention Fulani up and down 😂

Simon Ekpa is happy Nnamdi Kanu is in prison

Without Kanu in prison Simon won't be relevant in Biafra or anywhere else

How many times u see Kanu dancing like a mad man online and acting like a useless Joke?

IPOB are busy killing innocent people with their actions you're here shouting Fulani

Na Fulani you the fight or Nigeria?
The Simon Ekpa's dance is an antidote for all you terrorists from futa jalon. He hasn't even started dancing. All of a sudden MNK is your darling and the very best think since slice bread.

Hypocrite, MNK is so good, yet you terrorists went all the way to Kenya to kidnap him. See a Fulani illiterate trying to show some brain. What a hypocrite. We found out the weakness of you Fulani terrorists which is cowardice.

We are heavily armed now and you are crying all over the internet, and we ain't dropping our sophisticated arms until Biafra is restored. You can cry blood all to the high heavens and in the end, you will find yourself in futa jalon where you come from. We Biafrans will make sure of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:33pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Until Simon Ekpa come south east himself we will always see him as a joker in south east.

Sending mumu idiots like you to die when your mates are out looking for ways to bring investment in south east

The small foot school dropouts Simon the use as soldiers go soon die finish so that we can have peace in south east

Igbo people no mumu like you idiat
Re: . by Lambasta: 7:36pm On Jun 27
And Alfred Nze Nnamdi will be caught soon and prescuted for all the numerous cases of scam and fraud.
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any onetagt knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:36pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

The Simon Ekpa's dance is an antidote for all you terrorists from futa jalon. He hasn't even started dancing. All of a sudden MNK is your darling and the very best think since slice bread.

Hypocrite, MNK is so good, yet you terrorists went all the way to Kenya to kidnap him. See a Fulani illiterate trying to show some brain. What a hypocrite. We found out the weakness of you Fulani terrorists which is cowardice.

We are heavily armed now and you are crying all over the internet, and we ain't dropping our sophisticated arms until Biafra is restored. You can cry blood all to the high heavens and in the end, you will find yourself in futa jalon where you come from. We Biafrans will make sure of that.

See mouth like heavily armed.

Can you be more armed than Ojukwus men?

Na when igboland gets destroyed like last war you go get sense?

How many allies we have now to support Igbo in a war?

Na Israel way the fight their own war?

Mumu Ewummeeeh goat 🐐
Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:42pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

See your own mumu name 😂

My name is that way because I'm in support of the creation of Anioma state

It's something like that south east needs not your baseless violence in our land
Fulani terrorist, you created a profile name today 27/06/24 with Igbo name and think you can hide without anyone calling out your terrorist arss.
We are your end in West Africa. Your killings are enough already. Biafrans will cure you all the madness you have brought upon the peaceful people of West Africa. You terrorists were chased out of Central African republic, Mali, Burkina Faso and many of you trooped into the cesspit called nigeria where your former terrorist dead buhari opened a flood gate of you terrorist to start killing and maiming the local people.

Like i told you terrorist, Biafraland is not Southern Kaduna, Plateau nor Benud states. You can't have a field day in Biafraland as you have in Benue where you terrorists sent over 2 million of them to refugee camps which you renamed IDP. That is your anger against Simon Ekpa, but unfortunately for you terrorist, there is nothing you can do about it. Cross into Biafrland with your cesspit army uniform and be sent to meet your ashawo 72 virgins. That's our promise.

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:45pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

See mouth like heavily armed.

Can you be more armed than Ojukwus men?

Na when igboland gets destroyed like last war you go get sense?

How many allies we have now to support Igbo in a war?

Na Israel way the fight their own war?

Mumu Ewummeeeh goat 🐐
Fulani terrorist, your fear must continue to rise everyday and if you don't like what Simon Ekpa is doing, go and kpai. We are heavily armed with sophisticated weapons and Biafra is here to stay and you can't do nothing about it. Allies or no Allies, your cesspit must be dismembered and all you futa jalon terrorists sent back to where you migrated from. That's our promise.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:46pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Fulani terrorist, you created a profile name today 27/06/24 with Igbo name and think you can hide without anyone calling out your terrorist arss.
We are your end in West Africa. Your killings are enough already. Biafrans will cure you all the madness you have brought upon the peaceful people of West Africa. You terrorists were chased out of Central African republic, Mali, Burkina Faso and many of you trooped into the cesspit called nigeria where your former terrorist dead buhari opened a flood gate of you terrorist to start killing and maiming the local people.

Like i told you terrorist, Biafraland is not Southern Kaduna, Plateau nor Benud states. You can't have a field day in Biafraland as you have in Benue where you terrorists sent over 2 million of them to refugee camps which you renamed IDP. That is your anger against Simon Ekpa, but unfortunately for you terrorist, there is nothing you can do about it. Cross into Biafrland with your cesspit army uniform and be sent to meet your ashawo 72 virgins. That's our promise.

More rants

Calling me Fulani won't change reality on ground.

Ekpa is a scammer... everyone in igboland sees him as a scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solar Eclipse / When Are We (nigerians) Going To Wake Up? / Chime Has Transformed Enugu Into A Beautiful City, Says Kano Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.