Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1507 Views)

Simon Ekpa SHOULD NOT Add Edo State To Biafra / Simon Ekpa: Should Igbo Apologize To DSS And Fulani? / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:48pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Fulani terrorist, your fear must continue to rise everyday and if you don't like what Simon Ekpa is doing, go and kpai. We are heavily armed with sophisticated weapons and Biafra is here to stay and you can't do nothing about it. Allies or no Allies, your cesspit must be dismembered and all you futa jalon terrorists sent back to where you migrated from. That's our promise.

Childish rants

See as mature man the mumu online while Ekpa the Finland the dance and drink champagne 😂

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:49pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Fulani terrorist, you created a profile name today 27/06/24 with Igbo name and think you can hide without anyone calling out your terrorist arss.
We are your end in West Africa. Your killings are enough already. Biafrans will cure you all the madness you have brought upon the peaceful people of West Africa. You terrorists were chased out of Central African republic, Mali, Burkina Faso and many of you trooped into the cesspit called nigeria where your former terrorist dead buhari opened a flood gate of you terrorist to start killing and maiming the local people.

Like i told you terrorist, Biafraland is not Southern Kaduna, Plateau nor Benud states. You can't have a field day in Biafraland as you have in Benue where you terrorists sent over 2 million of them to refugee camps which you renamed IDP. That is your anger against Simon Ekpa, but unfortunately for you terrorist, there is nothing you can do about it. Cross into Biafrland with your cesspit army uniform and be sent to meet your ashawo 72 virgins. That's our promise.

Ewu Gambia

5 Igbo youths were killed today Ekpa is busy dancing 🕺

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:51pm On Jun 27
[s][/s
BiafIntel:

Thunder fire you and business. Have you finished with your suya business? See a terrorist from futa jalon talking about business. Cow brain.

Nama

Cow

See Ekpa dancing why sending our youths to die?

Can Ekpa be wiser than Ojukwu who ended the war

Pig

1 Like

Re: . by sharpsecret: 7:52pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

My brother didn't you see what Kanu was doing?

When he started a lot of us liked him and even till now support him in our hearts

But he started creating an army, publicly calling for violence on others

Tell me in all honesty if you were the president of Nigeria and a retired military man what would you have done?

Also what do our people want

Is it the support of Nigerians to make Obi president

Or the support of Nigerians to form Biafra?

You and I know only south east can never make Obi president... you must pass through the North

kanu started peacefully and you know it but with time the Nigerian army started killing his people whenever they came out for protest.,that is how sit at home first started.,since they won’t let them out to protest they decided to sit at home even on a workday like we saw on some biafran hero’s Remembrance Day before mnk arrest.,when the government saw that this people are no longer coming out they formed operation python down which took so many life in mnks compound.,when he saw that the Fulani foot soldiers are advancing towards south east he warned the government of the eastern states to form a security unit that can Cobb the excesses of the people since the army is working with them like we have seen in recent times but they refused.,the coward government were waiting for orders from their masters in the north.,mnk saw that this people are taking things for granted that is why he formed Esn.,and since then south east have been peaceful and people can now farm.,now they are using the army to commit havoc in the east since herdsmen don cast for there.,but you see something bro.,Esn have come to stay.,we will keep fighting till there is no more extortion checkpoints on our roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:52pm On Jun 27
Fulani janjawweeeeed terrorists, your nightmare, the Biafran Prime Minister, Simon Ekpa is having a State of The Union Address. make sure you don't click on the youtube below to avoid heart attack. All terrorists MUST die in Biafraland. We don''t give a hoot about terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxxGdOgvvo

BREAKING! Join His Excellency PM Simon Ekpa State of Union Address: Happening Now Live
Re: . by sharpsecret: 7:53pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Childish rants

See as mature man the mumu online while Ekpa the Finland the dance and drink champagne 😂

same way tinubu and Bihari is spending your money on medical vacations and enjoying himself abroad and you are cheering him.,we like Simon same way u like tinubu apc and bugari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BiafIntel: 7:55pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:
[s][/s

Nama

Cow

See Ekpa dancing why sending our youths to die?

Can Ekpa be wiser than Ojukwu who ended the war

Pig
Leprosy ridden janjaweeeed terrrorist, you are not Igbo. Stop associating your terrorist self to Igbo. Opening a nairaland account today 27-06-24 with Igbo sounding name as your profile name does not make you terrorist, Igbo.
Stop crying more than the bereaved. All the jargon you write here makes no sense because in the end, those in the Diaspora led by Simon Ekpa will bring Biafra from the Diaspora. Go and kpai your terrorist self if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:57pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
kanu started peacefully and you know it but with time the Nigerian army started killing his people whenever they came out for protest.,that is how sit at home first started.,since they won’t let them out to protest they decided to sit at home even on a workday like we saw on some biafran hero’s Remembrance Day before mnk arrest.,when the government saw that this people are no longer coming out they formed operation python down which took so many life in mnks compound.,when he saw that the Fulani foot soldiers are advancing towards south east he warned the government of the eastern states to form a security unit that can Cobb the excesses of the people since the army is working with them like we have seen in recent times but they refused.,the coward government were waiting for orders from their masters in the north.,mnk saw that this people are taking things for granted that is why he formed Esn.,and since then south east have been peaceful and people can now farm.,now they are using the army to commit havoc in the east since herdsmen don cast for there.,but you see something bro.,Esn have come to stay.,we will keep fighting till there is no more extortion checkpoints on our roads

ESN is fighting a just cause.

But guy this thing IPOB are doing causing havoc, panic and chasing away people from south east isn't the best way to go.

If Kanu wanted to bring actual change he would have come out as a governor to make better impact and gain some power so when he speaks people will take it serious.

What good is it now that he's in prison?

Do you know Nigeria army are doing everything now to get an apprehend Epka?

If they succeed in catching Ekpa that will make anything Biafra a laughing stock which is saddening

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:59pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

Leprosy ridden janjaweeeed terrrorist, you are not Igbo. Stop associating your terrorist self to Igbo. Opening a nairaland account today 27-06-24 with Igbo sounding name as your profile name does not make you terrorist, Igbo.
Stop crying more than the bereaved. All the jargon you write here makes no sense because in the end, those in the Diaspora led by Simon Ekpa will bring Biafra from the Diaspora. Go and kpai your terrorist self if you don't like it.

Mumu

Will bring Biafra from Diaspora.

Talking like 5 year old child.

Biafra is Nigeria south east not in diaspora.

Anyone who wants to achieve Biafra must be in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 7:59pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
same way tinubu and Bihari is spending your money on medical vacations and enjoying himself abroad and you are cheering him.,we like Simon same way u like tinubu apc and bugari
Talk for yourself

People with business in south east don't like him

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 8:00pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
By the way, it is not ESN. Those ones have been bought over through the DOS nigeria Ltd and are being paid salaries by the SE Fulani controlled governors.
What we have now that are taking down those terrorists in army uniforms from their terrorist check points are called the Biafran Liberation Army and Biafran Resistance Fighters, under the Biafran Government in Exile led by Simon Ekpa, the Biafran Prime Minister.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:00pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:

So you're saying Simon Ekpa is living corrupt lifestyle like those he's fighting against?

Mumu mumu rants

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:01pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

By the way, it is not ESN. Those ones have been bought over through the DOS nigeria Ltd and are being paid salaries by the SE Fulani controlled governors.
What we have now that are taking down those terrorists in army uniforms from their terrorist check points are called the Biafran Liberation Army and Biafran Resistance Fighters, under the Biafran Government in Exile led by Simon Ekpa, the Biafran Prime Minister.

You're irredeemably fooolish 😂

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 8:03pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Talk for yourself

There is no way a terrorist Fulani cow rarer will like Simon Ekpa, we understand that, but that is your cup of tea. Carry your cows and head back to futa jalon where you come from. Rearing of useless cows in Biafraland is banned and if we catch you doing it, both you and your cows will be sent to your useless 721 virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:03pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Ewu Gambia

5 Igbo youths were killed today Ekpa is busy dancing 🕺
many Nigerians killed everyday yet tinubu still spends billions on travels to other countries for medical

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:04pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

There is no way a terrorist Fulani cow rarer will like Simon Ekpa, we understand that, but that is your cup of tea. Carry your cows and head back to futa jalon where you come from. Rearing of useless cows in Biafraland is banned and if we catch you doing it, both you and your cows will be sent to your useless 721 virgins.

lol

Childish rants like a mad man

People with cows were here this morning in futo inside school.

You the inside bush the rant

1 Like

Re: . by BiafIntel: 8:05pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

You're irredeemably fooolish 😂

I understand your pain and the pains of every Fulani futa jalon terrorist, but we can't help you. Biafraland is sacred and terrorism is not allowed or else, you will be killed if you are found in Biafraland terrorizing our people.

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:06pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
many Nigerians killed everyday yet tinubu still spends billions on travels to other countries for medical

Then Ekpa and Tinubu is the same

He's as corrupt as Tinubu if he does everything Tinubu is doing

You're defending rubbish my guy

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:07pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

I understand your pain and the pains of every Fulani futa jalon terrorist, but we can't help you. Biafraland is sacred and terrorism is not allowed or else, you will be killed if you are found in Biafraland terrorizing our people.

Mumu we the talk important thing and development of south east you the talk Fulani.

Even if all Fulani people die you still have Hausa and Kanuri in the picture

1 Like

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:08pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

So you're saying Simon Ekpa is living corrupt lifestyle like those he's fighting against?

Mumu mumu rants
so you know he is fighting corruption.,how you define corruption?someone drinking and dancing is his house is corrupt?besides does Simon hold any political office in your zoo.how is he corrupt then if he doesn’t hold any office in the zoo.,or you are just crying more than the bereaved.,you wan help we igbos cry our cry.,leave Simon make him drink him champagne in peace oo.anything that hurts the zoo is okay by me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:08pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Then Ekpa and Tinubu is the same

He's as corrupt as Tinubu if he does everything Tinubu is doing

You're defending rubbish my guy

whicj office is ekpa holding in your zoo to make him corrupt

1 Like

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:09pm On Jun 27
BiafIntel:

thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:10pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
whicj office is ekpa holding in your zoo to make him corrupt

Go and reread your old post

Igbo youths are dying he's busy dancing.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:11pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Talk for yourself

crying more than the bereaved as usual

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:11pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
so you know he is fighting corruption.,how you define corruption?someone drinking and dancing is his house is corrupt?besides does Simon hold any political office in your zoo.how is he corrupt then if he doesn’t hold any office in the zoo.,or you are just crying more than the bereaved.,you wan help we igbos cry our cry.,leave Simon make him drink him champagne in peace oo.anything that hurts the zoo is okay by me

Shift one side

This topic pass your level junior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:11pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
crying more than the bereaved as usual

I'm the bereaved.

I know you don't own a single property or needle in south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:18pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Go and reread your old post

Igbo youths are dying he's busy dancing.

How old are you?
there is killing in all nooks and cranny of the zoo.,don’t try to make us feel like you care about the igbos.,three kings were killed in Yoruba land and you couldn’t talk about that.,a whole king not one three.,same day,.bro Nigeria is doomed and it dint start today.,it started in the 60s and it won’t stop.,3million died and we still breathing.,a few more won’t extinguish us.,I don’t even mind if I die also in the process but one thing I know is I will never gave birth to a Nigerian child.,someone or people will pay the price for freedom.,after all even middle belt,agbado’s and aboki that are not fighting for separate nation still get killed.,

1 Like

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:19pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

I'm the bereaved.

I know you don't own a single property or needle in south east.
take your property to the north bro

2 Likes

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:20pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
there is killing in all nooks and cranny of the zoo.,don’t try to make us feel like you care about the igbos.,three kings were killed in Yoruba land and you couldn’t talk about that.,a whole king not one three.,same day,.bro Nigeria is doomed and it dint start today.,it started in the 60s and it won’t stop.,3million died and we still breathing.,a few more won’t extinguish us.,I don’t even mind if I die also in the process but one thing I know is I will never gave birth to a Nigerian child.,someone or people will pay the price for freedom.,after all even middle belt,agbado’s and aboki that are not fighting for separate nation still get killed.,

Mumu.

Everyone wants Biafra.... It won't come the way the boys are going about it now.

We've tried that pattern before when we had better military men and forces and it did not work.

We have Zero allies even in Nigeria.

This is my last reply to you since I've noticed you're underage 🔞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:20pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Shift one side

This topic pass your level junior
we have crossed the rubicon bro and there is no going back.is either they give us Biafra or they kill us all

1 Like

Re: . by ANlOMA: 8:22pm On Jun 27
sharpsecret:
we have crossed the rubicon bro and there is no going back.is either they give us Biafra or they kill us all
Do and die quick so sensible Ndigbo will get Biafra in a sensible way.

You're a waste to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sharpsecret: 8:24pm On Jun 27
ANlOMA:

Mumu.

Everyone wants Biafra.... It won't come the way the boys are going about it now.

We've tried that pattern before when we had better military men and forces and it did not work.

We have Zero allies even in Nigeria.

This is my last reply to you since I've noticed you're underage 🔞
if you have a better way bring it on but as for me the only thing the zoo know is violence.,the violence take it by force in this country.,so if you have another bring it on and I will be behind you solidly like I am with ekpa.,cause am in with whatever will take igbos away from this zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Police Not To Attack Protesters (2013) / Nigerian of the Year 2005 / Aid For Africa, Is There Any Justification For The Cancellation Of Our Debts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.