Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant (39452 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Ritchiee: 5:04pm On Jun 27
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by faithfull18(f): 5:05pm On Jun 27
She looks sharp.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by gfelo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27
beauty with brain, congratulation more grease to her elbow
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Realtruth2023: 5:06pm On Jun 27
efighter:

Let's see how long IPOB, ESN, UGM, and KGM will let her live

who raised you? stop being a disgrace to your lineage
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Realtruth2023: 5:07pm On Jun 27
GeneralPula:

They don’t mind killing her for biafra to come alive..

Nothing is bigger than Biafra, so I won’t blame them..

Quit being stupid for once
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Orlu13: 5:08pm On Jun 27
EmeeNaka:
Nice one.
We wish you well Oluchi.
I am strong backer of women and always want to see them excel. I hope that soon, a woman will head the military and even become the President of Nigeria.

God forbid
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by viodemus: 5:09pm On Jun 27
Dem go soon set you up as usual.

* the usual, we have intelligence on a planned operation, go post up with your men over there while div 2 or whatever post up somewhere close, you will be going with chukwuemeka, Ngozi, amadi, ebuka, and christian Ayo. Then after the 1st day of posting, na so you go surprise how the islamics terrorist know your whereabouts on your route to another mounting post.

Be wise beautiful lady. May God protect you from them.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by WHEREISMANNA: 5:11pm On Jun 27
Oshin56:
meself they find military personnel to marry nothing concerned me with her pay so far she's an officer..
Go sambisa
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Archtype(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27
Igbo Amaka
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by travelzcruix: 5:20pm On Jun 27
Let everyone pray for his/her own oppurtunity and funds to achieve those dreams. Congratulations to her though. I don't see anything so exceptional here when the real heros who are at the front line of the insurgency barely can't have anything to get by despite such sacrifices.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Alliswell248: 5:24pm On Jun 27
Bone147:

Must u show us how foolish u are?

Truth is bitter....
Ipob miscreants have been killing their people since time immemorial.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Calitoscassius(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27
So they couldn't train her in Naigeria? It would be hard for her to fit in the corrupt Zhoo army. sad
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Calitoscassius(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27
We will still press her bwest. tongue
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Abelino(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27
She will live longer than you bastard.
efighter:

Let's see how long IPOB, ESN, UGM, and KGM will let her live
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by papapchi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27
serve the zoo and come back in shame.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Maxxim: 5:43pm On Jun 27
Abeg mk she dey careful
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Akoodo: 5:43pm On Jun 27
Who will admit you at NDA at 16?
Entry age is 18 years and there's no way you can attend the rank of second leuitinant at the age of 22. Because promotion comes after 2 years

quote author=Tonalphs post=130686089]
Fresh NDA at 21 are lieutenant. What are you saying? It only takes a few months as an NDA graduate in the army from 2nd lieutenant to lieutenant. Some many young cadet enter NDA at the age of 16. Before 22 years, they are lieutenants. I know alot. [/quote]
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by bitbillionaire: 5:53pm On Jun 27
Wow! Very impressive. May God protect this young girl from evil and jealous people
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Oshin56(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27
WHEREISMANNA:
Go sambisa
na wife I dey talk NOW, I'm not talking of fighting with BH.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Kalzjun: 6:00pm On Jun 27
Go girl. We are proud of you
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by ucbenjamin696(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27
At age 24.... Hope dem go allow her enjoy ND last for diz military service,before we go hear say naw stray bullet out of tribalism carry her go where we no know
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by hstar: 6:18pm On Jun 27
DiskJokeyManic:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS... THIS IS A SCAMMER WHO GOES ABT SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH FAKE STORIES TO FEED HIS BETTING ADDICTION.....SEE BELOWπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

This is Exactly what he uses the money he Lies about for belowπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Well done
You'll do fine in the military
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by MikeofKd(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27
2nd lieutenant is the normal rank she's supposed to have , but being that she was trained by the UK royal military hence her promotion to lieutenant, for d ignorant ones arguing , 2nd lieutenant comes first after NDA ,Dss or sss pop while lieutenant is after 4 years of being a 2nd lieutenant u write promotional exams to get to d rank of lieutenant.
After this rank is captain of d NA
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by MikeofKd(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27
2nd lieutenant is the normal rank she's supposed to have , but being that she was trained by the UK royal military hence her promotion to lieutenant, for d ignorant ones arguing , 2nd lieutenant comes first after NDA ,Dss or sss pop while lieutenant is after 4 years of being a 2nd lieutenant u write promotional exams to get to d rank of lieutenant.
After this rank is captain of d NA.

One star symbol rank is 2nd lieutenant
Two star symbol rank is lieutenant
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by MikeofKd(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27

One star symbol rank is 2nd lieutenant
Two star symbol rank is lieutenant
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by bigpicture001: 6:47pm On Jun 27
DiskJokeyManic:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS... THIS IS A SCAMMER WHO GOES ABT SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH FAKE STORIES TO FEED HIS BETTING ADDICTION.....SEE BELOWπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Nicr one

This is Exactly what he uses the money he Lies about for belowπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by jiz: 6:54pm On Jun 27
Flat heads will come for your head grin grin
efighter:

IPOB, ESN, UGM, KGM (Known Gun Men) oya, do your thing. She is serving in the military of your enemies.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by WHEREISMANNA: 7:01pm On Jun 27
Oshin56:
na wife I dey talk NOW, I'm not talking of fighting with BH.
Go kaduna
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Philosophic: 7:03pm On Jun 27
Congrats
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by zebszebs: 7:30pm On Jun 27
omooba969:

Gibberish

Your father is
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Bluffly: 7:42pm On Jun 27
DevilsEqual:
That rank at just 24

Wow, Congrats to her
What age should she have it?
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by DUNDEEmoderatos: 7:45pm On Jun 27
Maxtipulation:

Shatap ya mat...

Na only Igbo dey answer Oluchi?

What of if she's Delta or Ikwerre in Rivers?

So is she from those places that you mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.