Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,948 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant (39694 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Oluwatobi Al-Bakare Becomes Second Lieutenant Of US Army, Husband Celebrates Her / Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by efighter: 8:01pm On Jun 27
Bone147:

Must u show us how foolish u are?

What do you call your parents?
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by efighter: 8:02pm On Jun 27
Realtruth2023:

who raised you? stop being a disgrace to your lineage

We should asked who raised your brothers that are killing their kinsmen like Christmas chickens, even Dora Akunyili's husband was killed like Easter chicken

1 Like

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by efighter: 8:06pm On Jun 27
jiz:
Flat heads will come for your head grin grin

They are currently in the holdups selling Gala and La Casera, when it's evening, they will resume their traffic robbery, then at night they will open Nairaland to convulse
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by RighteousDemon: 8:06pm On Jun 27
Nikes:

In this Nigerian army? Hahahaaaa...you have no idea.

Yes… She’s making rapid progress already in this Nigerian army.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by efighter: 8:07pm On Jun 27
Maxtipulation:
I want to buy more bleaching cream for our first lady

Your brothers are the ones producing fake drugs and creams, but from them
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27
zebszebs:

My father & uncles are F00Ls

grin
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by tolor: 8:32pm On Jun 27
Bordey:
Make me remember some folks in United State military academy back then and the naval academy. Obeifuna, Olaolorun, and Chrysa(navy) grin. Old good days
where are they currently
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Pain(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27
SmartyPants:

That is the normal rank she should have provided she entered NDA at 18.

Do they understand?
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Maxtipulation(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27
efighter:

Your brothers are the ones producing fake drugs and creams, but from them

Her skin will soon turn albino

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Pain(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27
hardbody:

My exact thoughts too. She comes out after 4 years as a lieutenant colonel and gets decorated 2 years later as a full colonel and thereafter moves on to captain, etc

Wrong. You don't understand Army hierarchy.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Ekaka14: 8:46pm On Jun 27
RighteousDemon:
Lieutenant at 24?
Only death can stop her from being a General
She's likely to become a Brig. General at 43 or 44 at this rate
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by RighteousDemon: 8:56pm On Jun 27
Ekaka14:

She's likely to become a Brig. General at 43 or 44 at this rate

You’re right there.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Teejaney88(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27
At just 24, She has the world under her feet.
Go girl!!!
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Zool6: 9:19pm On Jun 27
Cow
U will not wake up this nite

GeneralPula:

They don’t mind killing her for biafra to come alive..

Nothing is bigger than Biafra, so I won’t blame them..
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Bordey: 9:20pm On Jun 27
tolor:
where are they currently

All came back. Commissioned. Then later One left and returned to US.

Can't put out people private life here.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by hardbody: 9:34pm On Jun 27
Pain:

Wrong. You don't understand Army hierarchy.

Right. I don't.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Staywithbina: 9:39pm On Jun 27
TrustNone:
that guy was fortunate to see an Muslim faithful that gave him 5k loan to pay back without interest, do you know after he collected the 5k till now he's yet to payback?
When we dragged him, he said the guy should do what ever he wants to, he doesn't care.
Now tell me how the benefactor wan take help person else?
People like this never make it far
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by richie240: 9:50pm On Jun 27
Diswan is still beating his tiny chest.
You better ask ur Obis and Ezes to lead a strong delegation to go and beg the 'chief agbadoist' in asorock - that's if he will even have the patience to admit them into his presence in d 1st case.

The short-man-devil in finland nor do reach kanu, yet kanu was captured how much more him.
When fg reason hin matter he go fear-fear!
cool
JAWBONE:

Ronu fool on the loose.

Peter Obi is the biggest nightmare of IPOB terrorists.

That is the man that brought back Igbos into mainstream Nigerian politics after your stupid Buhari and Tinubu used their politics of division, bigotry and tribalism to cutoff some parts of the country.

As a matter of fact, you Ronus and Agbados are the reason why people like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa exist today.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Abee79(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27
Congratulations to her!
The kind of news I love to hear about Nigeria 🙂
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Bimpe29: 10:07pm On Jun 27
Gallant officer, congratulations 👏
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Tonalphs(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27
Akoodo:
Who will admit you at NDA at 16?
Entry age is 18 years and there's no way you can attend the rank of second leuitinant at the age of 22. Because promotion comes after 2 years
I know some many people who entered at age 16 in the naf NDA. Straight from secondary school. Wish I could introduce them to you.

quote author=Tonalphs post=130686089]
Fresh NDA at 21 are lieutenant. What are you saying? It only takes a few months as an NDA graduate in the army from 2nd lieutenant to lieutenant. Some many young cadet enter NDA at the age of 16. Before 22 years, they are lieutenants. I know alot.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Nikes(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27
RighteousDemon:

Yes… She’s making rapid progress already in this Nigerian army.
Nothing is guaranteed in the army. Any soldier or barrack boy who reads this will understand
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Tonalphs(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27
Why don't you google it. I'm a barracks girl so I'm telling you. NDA age bracket is from 16years. My nephew entered at 16 years.
Akoodo:
Who will admit you at NDA at 16?
Entry age is 18 years and there's no way you can attend the rank of second leuitinant at the age of 22. Because promotion comes after 2 years

quote author=Tonalphs post=130686089]
Fresh NDA at 21 are lieutenant. What are you saying? It only takes a few months as an NDA graduate in the army from 2nd lieutenant to lieutenant. Some many young cadet enter NDA at the age of 16. Before 22 years, they are lieutenants. I know alot.
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Antivirus92(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27
efighter:

IPOB, ESN, UGM, KGM (Known Gun Men) oya, do your thing. She is serving in the military of your enemies.
something no woman at 24 from ur region can achieve.

Your women are still busy with ojude Oba in ogun wearing borrowed asokes
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by crossbreedwears(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27
Lool at you! I know of someone who was commissioned at the age of 22 years and he was an equivalent to Lieutenant in the army. He's in navy.in fact we have many Lieutenants that are below her age
DevilsEqual:
That rank at just 24

Wow, Congrats to her
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by RighteousDemon: 11:34pm On Jun 27
Nikes:

Nothing is guaranteed in the army. Any soldier or barrack boy who reads this will understand

Yeah… Any soldier or barrack boy would guarantee that being inimical about someone else’s progress can be classified as witchcraft
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Blitzerz: 1:38am On Jun 28
efighter:

IPOB, ESN, UGM, KGM (Known Gun Men) oya, do your thing. She is serving in the military of your enemies.
Your soul is finished
If u dont know. I pity the sperm u carry. Tueh
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Mrexcell(m): 7:47am On Jun 28
efighter:

But it wasn't ipob that murdered the kogi airforce girl that was killed in the military barracks in kaduna few years ago?
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by Realtruth2023: 1:36pm On Jun 28
efighter:

We should asked who raised your brothers that are killing their kinsmen like Christmas chickens, even Dora Akunyili's husband was killed like Easter chicken

So your brothers killing in SW and mining their skulls and bones are what? Pa Fasoranti's daughter that was killed like Ileya Ram Nko?
Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28
Congratulations to her.

Overseas trained Officer.

I hope she will bring her wealth of foreign experience to the Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Army Promotes Oluchukwu Owowoh To Lieutenant by ozoono(m): 5:01am On Jun 29
DiskJokeyManic:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS... THIS IS A SCAMMER WHO GOES ABT SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH FAKE STORIES TO FEED HIS BETTING ADDICTION.....SEE BELOW👇👇
U na DSS

This is Exactly what he uses the money he Lies about for below👇👇👇👇👇

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.