Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium (18419 Views)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by handsomeyinka(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Hempo37: 4:22pm On Jun 27
Good
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Epistasis(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27
This is not leadership by example. You spend recklessly but expect the citizens to endure. It's just well sha.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Lumig: 4:23pm On Jun 27
cool
Anything Sahara Reporters, I pass. They are after only one thing and one thing alone...
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by 3kay945(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27
In this land of hunger, some moronic devil will still support this. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Gondonu: 4:25pm On Jun 27
Thunder fire this fool and his zombies.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Chikel20000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27
Ok now
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by witworth(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27
Freshideas11:
and they want labor to believe that there is no money.

I hope their supporters can now see the failed government for what they are.
hmm, my friend.
Sometimes... Humans can even look and not see.
Let the victims/supporters should enjoy the ride

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by dazzlingd(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27
This is a spiritual problem. It is a spiritual problem to be selfish, power drunk and wasteful in the midst of a people suffering

2 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Jayhome24: 4:27pm On Jun 27
Ok carry on calling billion as if its a chicken coin trying to make people hate Tinubu more that is your headache if you like say he spend N20billion on shoe na your headache all we know is he is your president till 2031 take that fact or kill yourself.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by EmeeNaka: 4:28pm On Jun 27
What a waste!
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Benmsu: 4:30pm On Jun 27
Tomorrow he will open his mouth and be telling us to endure the pain
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by LordIsaac(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27
If this is true, then, no one should blame the masses when they decide to revolt!

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by omozu1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27
I beg who know why federal government stop to dey pay palliative?

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Confirm4real(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27
Yet they keep collecting loans cheesy

Na Billions Billions Emilokan wan to dey spend bayi o tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jun 27
turmacs:
President bola Ahmed Tinubu, the destinies of 200 Million Nigerians are in your hands, please do not let us down.

You are still waiting for Tinubu not let u down. Does Tinubu look like someone who cares whether u are let down or not?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Franking: 4:33pm On Jun 27
santaclaws:
I don't think Bola Tinubu & the APC actually care about the state of the economy and I speak objectively as a true Oodua indigene!

100 BILLION FOR HAJJ, 2 BILLION FOR TRIPS, ALL THESE ARE UNNECESSARY AT THIS POINT!

If the politicians & so called government officials cared about the economy, they would limit unnecessary spending to the bearest minimum.

Exactly. There's an emergency and serious measures must be taken yet nothing and they want Labour to understand. Understand what?

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Diligence: 4:33pm On Jun 27
Raise Am! Raise Am Raise Am!

Very soon, Nigerians go entA street...

E come be like say BAT & co dey cash out wotorwotor because dem no sure of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Shikini: 4:35pm On Jun 27
Can you imagine?
Criminals, thieves in Aso Rock
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Borrow222: 4:37pm On Jun 27
Emperormartin:
Someone should help me with the newspaper caption where tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria

Here you go.

2 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by pekisdgee(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27
Raise am raise am
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by wonlasewonimi: 4:37pm On Jun 27
turmacs:
President bola Ahmed Tinubu, the destinies of 200 Million Nigerians are in your hands, please do not let us down.

Someone who is already down, does not fear anybody and gives no fukcs.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Capablemaster: 4:38pm On Jun 27
santaclaws:
I don't think Bola Tinubu & the APC actually care about the state of the economy and I speak objectively as a true Oodua indigene!

100 BILLION FOR HAJJ, 2 BILLION FOR TRIPS, ALL THESE ARE UNNECESSARY AT THIS POINT!

If the politicians & so called government officials cared about the economy, they would limit unnecessary spending to the bearest minimum.
a good example is president of Argentina who brought down their 30 years plus inflation in just 6 months
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Blazetrailer: 4:38pm On Jun 27
LOL!!
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by sharpsecret: 4:40pm On Jun 27
stano2:
Were you people expecting much for Tinubu..
I laugh
I don’t even understand them oo..,how can a sane mind expect either Bihari or tinubu to perform magic

4 Likes

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Jackipapa: 4:40pm On Jun 27
Fear 9ger!
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by AdesegunSanni89: 4:40pm On Jun 27
At least the government is transparent with their spendings. However, they should please reduce unnecessary spending in this trying times.
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by joseph1832(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27
And there's no money to pay minimum wage. Chai!!!
Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by EdiskyHarry: 4:42pm On Jun 27
Tinubu is cashing out everyday with his fellow top APC thieves while some idiots are standing on his manhood with empty stomach.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Charly68: 4:43pm On Jun 27
Some people must be weeded out of the system from the look of things

1 Like

Re: FG Spent ₦1 Billion On Tinubu’s Trip To Ethiopia, ₦650 Million On Honorarium by Anatolia: 4:43pm On Jun 27
As we saw in Kenya, complaining on social media has no effect on African leaders wasteful expenditure. The only way they would listen is if they know they will be booted out of power during elections or people hit the streets and are willing to die until the desired change is achieved. I guess it is relieving to voice out once furstrations. As we have seen, Nigerians are noisemakers, no substance, no courage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police / INEC Trains Adhoc Staff Under A Tree (Photos) / Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.